Author Topic: Kambo for CFS? Can anyone help?  (Read 5326 times)

Offline matt608

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo for CFS? Can anyone help?
« on: April 21, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »
Hi,
I'm 24 and have been suffering from CFS for over 2 years.  I'm a moderate case, but I'd say on the 'severe side of moderate', I can only walk about 1/2 a mile a day and have brain fog preventing me from reading books or anything longer than a few pages, sometimes a lot less. 

I came across this story by Jox of entering remission of his CFS (or a near-complete recovery anyway) after taking Kambo a few times:
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=218.0

This has me very interested in trying it myself.  I am desperate to get well, I would give one of my feet and one of my eyes for a cure!  It is a seriously debilitating illness and I want my life back, but there seems to be so little information out there about Kambo and CFS. 

I also have suspected POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) where my heart rate zooms upwards upon standing up as my brain-heart regulation connection is faulty.  I am wondering if this means Kambo could be potentially dangerous for me, or perhaps it could cure this?  I have lots of food intolerances and hardly eat any carbohydrate, no gluten, lactose or soy.  CFS is a multi-systemic disorder, and I have read that Kambo helps in many areas including the immune system, the gut and the circulatory system, all of which are malfunctioning in CFS, which makes me very interested in it. 

Does anyone have any information on this or any experiences?  Can anyone point me in the right direction in terms of what I should read on this website to get started?  (there's a lot here and I can't read for very long!).  I live in the UK, is it something I can just buy and take myself or do I need a shaman or doctor of some kind?  It does sound a bit scary to take just on my own...

Any help here greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks

Matthew

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo for CFS? Can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:08:46 AM »
Hi Matt608,

I am so glad you heard of Kambo, and it can help you a lot, I will not say cure... It is late night here in Mexico, but I can answer a lots of your questions, what worries me is this POTS. I know nothing about this, but it brings a point that I never mentioned in my posts: I used to get very light headed when getting up, after Kambo treatments, so much that all would turn white, and I had to hold myself for few seconds. This had been happening for months, and now is gone.

I am not a doctor, and can't tell you on this, the rest count on me.

take care
Jox

Offline Hip

• View Profile
Re: Kambo for CFS? Can anyone help?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
Note:

Jox's various threads on his kambo treatment for CFS can be found here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

You may also find my post HERE on an experimental dermorphin treatment for CFS of interest.