Hi all kamobo people,
I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, that turned into Fibromyalgia when I became disabled and became living corpse, that happened in 2001, after 7 years fighting with it.
The 7 years I spend probably arund $US 100K if not more, I don't want to know. I did all possible:
1. IV vitamine and mineral drips, vit C
2. live food, enzyme eating.
3. wheat grass and Spirulina fasting in duration of 3 weeks. (invention by Queen Afua), many of those.
4. B3 Niacin detox in sauna, 3 weeks dayly 5 hours in sauna with 3000mg of B3, this based on Clear body Clear Mind by John Hubbard (nuts, but the treatments are great)
5. Injections of Ozone in the blood.
6. Pancha Karma, various treatments, 3 months in Maharishi style (TM guy), but I did many in India, various schools of Ayurveda.
7. Peak Performance. for brain waves, since insomnia is one of the main factors...
8. Magnetic treatments.
9. not to forget conventional "treatments", which was antidepressants, which I was never depressed, it only actually made me depressed and, and soft below my legs... I just wanted to give them a chance.
10. Traditional Chinese Medicine, in China Town, by a experienced TCM doctor, for a year and a half. I have been cooking the herbs EVERY DAY. If anybody know what this is then gets the idea, and had two or three times a week acupuncture.
11. I did one year of psychoanalysis, 4 x week.
This all was since 1993 to 2001. Some helped, some worsened, but eventually I ended up in bed. I could hardly move. I left New York, my career as a video and film maker, and left to Mexico to "get better".
One can imagine the $ spend on all this, not to mention the HOPE of being able to make it to the fridge, and to make it to the food coop. And in New Age language it was MY fault for not letting myself "be".
I think Kambo can change this. I just mentioned the treatments I have done, and that I won't be a sucker to call anything a "cure" if it is not.
Yet I have good reasons to believe it will cure me (....lol.... I have not lost hope, even it sounds human I have).
I will keep posting here like a blog on how it is going. Or maybe I will make a blog, separate, so i don't bore people with "symptoms" of CFS and FM. We go on and on with details. There two conditions are "clusters" of symptoms, so it is important and telling to "us" patients, to discuss these symptoms.
ok, this was my treatments report.