Author Topic: Congratulations KP  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Jox

• Use Kambo as a Sacrament on Regular Basis
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Congratulations KP
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:18:35 pm »
Hi all,

Kambogahuasca Panacea is doing this great work, and offering his time, energy and $ for a health of all of us. THANK YOU!

I have used Kambo two times in  past two weeks.

My goal is to see if it can help me with my health condition: I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS and/or Fibromyalgia, which are sisters conditions, and I will cal them just CFS.

I am monitoring how I am doing. So I will do a longer report when I get more clear picture of the my health. BUT so far it has been miraculous... but I don't want to go too hyped until I get more facts.

good luck to all
Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations KP
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:44:23 am »
Thanks Jox, it was hardly me that got this started though.  It was The Traveler that was kind enough to start the forum on Kambo.  Probably will be a quiet place here.  More for those interested with deep healing. 

Offline Jox

• Use Kambo as a Sacrament on Regular Basis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 12:37:51 pm »
Hi KP,

thanks to The Traveler too.

I wonder who will be the audience. It is more health then trip.

I see that there are a lots of fasting forums, but I am not part of them, and I don't fast as fanatically as I did. As anyting it can be addictive. But i will got in those forums and promote Kambo there.

Also for me it did miracles. I just had a relapse of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, a month and a half ago. And two Kambo treatment got me out of the bed. THIS IS MAJOR.  I think with this people can take people out of their beds.

BUT I don't want to make it too big of promises until I am sure (and I am), but I don't want to seems like one "new" cure all guy...

Jox

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:26:53 pm »
I'm really happy to hear it helped.  I think I can remember the first one didn't do a lot for you, but I'm not sure.  So, the third one within a 3 month time period especially will make for 100% cellular uptake.

People interested in Kambo...?...?...seems like once David Wolfe (Raw Foods Guru) tries it word will spread like wild fire.  I am already aware of Daniel Vitalis (Surthrival) recently did Kambo.  I lost contact with his people.  Seems like those either wanting to desperately heal or to be as optimal health as possible.  Maybe I should join some Raw Food Forums and see if they are interested.

Also Giovanni is really start to be recognized I believe at a larger world stage.  That could really help the spread of knowledge. 

For me the miracle of why it drew me to love it so much was when I did the 3 times in 3 hours treatment and I haven't had a migraine once since 8 months ago.  I had incurable migraines for 30 years of my life too.  I had tried a lot of different options and nothing had helped.  Only Kambo worked.

I really like that it is not something one can do for fun, makes it almost more authentic and impactful to me in a way.

Offline adamantasaurus

• Kissed by Kambo (Initiated)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 12:23:21 am »
I really like that it is not something one can do for fun, makes it almost more authentic and impactful to me in a way.

If this was facebook I would have clicked the like button for this comment.... lol

Offline Lorenzo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:10:27 am »
That's funny, after I read that comment I actually looked for a like or a thumbs up or something.

Offline λlτεrηιτγ

• Administrator
  • Master Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 02:56:13 am »
Funny, I find myself doing or thinking that sometimes after reading a post I like as well.

but then i think about this and prefer to respond. lol

"Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can't fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal."