Author Topic: Prolactin Inhibitors = More Electromagnet Energy  (Read 15809 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Prolactin Inhibitors = More Electromagnet Energy
« on: December 14, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
"vitamin B6
vitamin E
zinc"

these are prolactin inhibitors they give you more electromagnet energy, its important to take at least these 3 chronically because they will DRAMATICALLY reduce how taxing on your entire system it is every time you have an orgasm, this is very important, for many reasons one large one is that the sex system is heavily interlaced with the addiction regulation system.

you want to take MUCH more than the daily recommended dose for all 3 of these.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:11:13 PM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Prolactin Inhibitors = More Electromagnet Energy
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:08:50 PM »
I find this thread very very important.  Not to get lost in another thread.  Way too valuable information and knowledge here. 

Peaceful Warrior:

"vitamin B6
vitamin E
zinc"

these are prolactin inhibitors they give you more electromagnet energy, its important to take at least these 3 chronically because they will DRAMATICALLY reduce how taxing on your entire system it is every time you have an orgasm, this is very important, for many reasons one large one is that the sex system is heavily interlaced with the addiction regulation system.

you want to take MUCH more than the daily recommended dose for all 3 of these.

I personally find sex to be a very important practice, while I'm not a tantric, I also don't deny my physical being.  So gathering from the amazing instinctual energy of Kambo for me it is also interrelated with sexual energy.  In that sense also the recovery aspect I find very important.  To be able to re up the intake and recipipricate the energy exchange of overall satisfaction. 

To this I would also like to add that Tibetan Rhodiola and Rhodiola in general is a rather magical herb for it's ability for holding on even more so Shizandra Berries have this ability too...

http://www.botanicalpreservationcorps.com/store/botanical-herbs/Herbal-aphrodisiacs/schizandra
Once only available to wealthy Chinese aristocrats and royalty, the whole berries of the Schizandra vine are a powerful adaptogen, increasing the body’s resistance to all kinds of stress and disease. The Chinese have long considered it a superior sexual tonic, as it is known to relieve sexual fatigue, sensitize women’s sexual experience and increase the staying power of men. Contains abundant antihepatotoxic lignans known as asgomisins to the Japanese and wuweizisus to the Chinese. Clinical studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of Schizandra in protecting and even regenerating liver cells. Recommended for alcoholism. Aids digestion by regulating gastric acid release and is showing promise as a safe mood regulator. Continued use is said to purify the blood, build stamina, brighten the mind and produce radiant skin.

These are currant-like berries which amazingly have 5 distinct flavors—sweet, salty, sour, pungent and bitter. Chewing the berries is enjoyable and unique, each flavor is experienced individually and then all at once in a deluge of taste sensation. Traditional knowledge recommends reducing their high tannin content prior to use by soaking the berries for several hours then discarding the water. An excellent traditional Chinese preparation is made by boiling them in wine. A delicious sun tea can be made by steeping them in the sun in a jar, with leafy herbs and sweetener.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »

plantbuddhist

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
hmm - the schizandra and gold root could make an intersting combination...!

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 12:06:29 PM »
Yes I use the gold root.  Amazing how quickly it heals teeth/gum issues.  Makes a wonderful oil too which can be mixed with many other Aphro's for the queens. 

Hopefully these topics are not taboo for anyone.  I find it healthy to be instinctual in this manner.  When I have repressed these parts of myself in the past it was overall unhealthy. 

plantbuddhist

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 12:19:57 PM »
Makes a wonderful oil too which can be mixed with many other Aphro's for the queens. 
other Aphro's for the queens?? how do you like the gold root? Man, I'm going to have to clear out my kitchen cabinet to make room for all these herbs I'm learning about!

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 12:24:10 PM »
I'm a big fan of that company as they have the sister company "Sacred Succulents" where I get most of my medicinal seeds.  I also think it is very important that a woman be pleased beyond the man's needs.  Hence queens. 

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 02:34:41 AM »
How does this relate to kambo? Dopamine agonists like apomorphine induce vomiting, I don't know if this is related to the fact them preventing the release of prolactin or not.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
How does this relate to kambo? Dopamine agonists like apomorphine induce vomiting, I don't know if this is related to the fact them preventing the release of prolactin or not.

the prolactin system and the addiction regulating system are so closely interwoven that it NEEDS to be accounted for.

also
spiritual = anti-addictive
anti-addictive = spiritual

blue lotus contains something similar to apomorphine but in blue lotus it has a net gain on serotonin production and dopamine production.

there are 3 energy transformers in the body that one after another progressively refine the quality of energy that passes through them, the first one starts by using free sexual energy to catalyze the reaction, therefor the more sexual energy you have in reserve unused free the better all the variables will be regarding spiritual experiences.

when you send the sexual energy through the 3 energy refining enters it eventually reaches the top infinite space of void, and gains weight of its own in the world as a newborn child has a wight in the world aside from its physical weight, the energy becomes and idea then a concept and at the top it takes on a life of its own(immaculate conception) and becomes infinite void.

its immaculate conception because when you don't orgasm the longer you go the more energy you have built up to the refined into infinite void, and this energy becomes and idea then a concept then it takes a life of its own and carries the same weight a new being would carry into the world.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »
you don't orgasm the longer you go the more energy you have built up to the refined into infinite void, and this energy becomes and idea then a concept then it takes a life of its own and carries the same weight a new being would carry into the world

AHA!!! I've noticed this.  In fact I don't like to let go of jing because I notice the drastic energy loss.  And it seems to make for quite the entheogenic experience when one can make love w/o release. 

Need more of this info's or to delve in with these simple 3 compounds. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 02:37:09 PM »
this is the full list posted by toastus over at herbsmax

Primary Prolactin Inhibitor Supplements:
1) Vitamin B6
2) Vitamin E
3) SAM-e