Author Topic: Kappa Agonists - By Peaceful Warrior  (Read 7779 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Kappa Agonists - By Peaceful Warrior
« on: December 17, 2012, 02:15:15 PM »
Another very important thread worthy of further specific discussion.  It is tied to this thread and beginning discussion...

http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=181.msg882#new
"vitamin B6
vitamin E
zinc"

these are prolactin inhibitors they give you more electromagnet energy, its important to take at least these 3 chronically because they will DRAMATICALLY reduce how taxing on your entire system it is every time you have an orgasm, this is very important, for many reasons one large one is that the sex system is heavily interlaced with the addiction regulation system.

you want to take MUCH more than the daily recommended dose for all 3 of these.

"tumbs or ideally peppermint EO"

the menthol in tumbs and peppermint EO is a kappa agonist.

kappa agonists REVERSE tolerance not prevent REVERSE, agonizing kappa upregulates the amount of D2 receptors on cells and upregulates Mu opiate and i think delta receptors as well, this means it increases the amount of receptors on the cells surface, meaning less drug goes farther.

if you have less D2 receptors life seems flat and non-interesting everything loses its novelty, when you have properly functioning D2 levels and prolactin suppressed you can basically fill the physical universe with pages of a book describing a single grain of sand.

the way tolerance works is by downregulating witch means it decreases the number of receptors on the cells surface making less drug get utilized, making you need to take more.

"NMDA antagonist:     

magnesium
zinc
parsley
garlic (fresh, chewed and swallowed)"

NMDA basically constantly watches the bodies cells for changes and it records all changes in a type of memory.

if you antagonize NMDA it basically makes the cells forget the memory of the drug experiences and prevents them from downregulating a bit, it also prevents the cells from forming strong memory based connections with certain substances (habit)

it impairs YOUR ADDICTION SYSTEMS memory so the cells cannot make strong connections. the stronger the connection is the stronger the dependance is.

this is all just my theory really.

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kappa Agonists - By Peaceful Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:43:05 AM »
Very interesting. I was on dexedrine for 5 years so my dopamine system is pretty heavily downregulated. I knew about NMDA antagonists reversing this kind of downregulation but I didn't know about the kappa opioid receptors relationship to all this.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Kappa Agonists - By Peaceful Warrior
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
i am working to test how to get the system to be upregulated with as few mechanisms as possible.

i think D2 agonism upregulates Kappa receptors and D1 receptors.

i think Mu and Delta agonism upregulates Kappa receptors.

i think Kappa agonism downregulates Kappa and upregulates Delta and Mu and D2.

so

you chronically take high dose menthol for Kappa agonism, at some point it downregulates Kappa to the point ware you no longer get the upregulation of Mu, Delta, and D2.

then you dose agonist for either D2, Delta, or Mu these will cause Kappa to be upregulated

so

menthol -> Kappa agonism -> kappa downregulation -> upregulation of D2, Delta, Mu

agonist for D2 or Mu or Delta -> upregulation of Kappa -> downregulation of D2, Delta, Mu

with this info alone you can do amazing things all we need to do is remember that the end goal is to get Mu, Delta and D2 upregulated as high as possible, it would involve finding out when kappa agonism starts to stop working from tolerance and find out how small an amount of a D2, Delta or Mu agonist would be needed to put Kappa back in large enough amounts to agonize further.

i think depending on the substances used and the dose you can create a compound that upregulates D2, Mu and Delta without downregulating Kappa its about balancing the ratios of Kappa agonism with D2, Mu and delta agonism to get a net gain.

the idea here is for endogenous functioning of Delta, Mu and D2 to be improved long term.