Author Topic: Dragons blood for treating nasal infections  (Read 7615 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Dragons blood for treating nasal infections
« on: December 24, 2012, 12:35:36 AM »
I find dragons blood to be the most potent antimicrobial substance I have ever come across, I have cured stomach bugs 3 times with it already. I'm highly allergic to cats so when I stay in a house with cats, my sinuses get blocked and I get nasal infections and those Vicks First Defense sprays don't work very well at all so I got an idea. I filled a nasal spray with dilute dragons blood tincture.

I should warn you against making what in retrospect was a ridiculously silly mistake. I decide to dropper some pure tincture into my sinuses. I knew it was sting initially but for the whole night I had a sore throat and sinuses, the kinda sore throat where it hurts to swallow. I should have known a pure alcohol tincture would severely irritate the inner nasal cavity and throat lol. It worked though, the extreme itching I had stopped.

I should also mention though that every time I blow my nose, black stuff (dried dragons blood) comes out. I don't know if thats a problem or not (i.e. having a foreign substance remain in your nasal cavity for a long period of time) but it should be to a much lesser extent when the dragons blood is diluted.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 12:45:57 AM by Xochipilli »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Dragons blood for treating nasal infections
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
Interesting and I appreciate the nuanced approach.  Somewhat of a discovery nonetheless.  I find adding chlorophyll is also a nice addition to the Neti Solution as well as an Ayurvedic Mixture I use.  Golden Seal is said to work well also.  But I haven't used Dragon's Blood internasally as of yet.  I use Dragon's Blood in my Enema's for good effect. 

I find the Nasal cleansing to be extremely beneficial, I must admit I slack on it though.  I go through phases where I am quite religious in using it 2x daily, as well followed with Singado-tobacco tea in the nose treatments. 

It makes me feel much cleaner having this regiment and it's rather surprising when I don't do it how quickly my nasal's get blocked up. 

Cleansing the Nasal cavities is also good before Kambo because of how much they get blocked up from the medicine (one of the peptides I'm sure responsible for this).  If I had/have someone there to help me when getting treated more than likely it would be very helpful to shoot a syringe neti pot into my nose to clear the passages.