Author Topic: Cracking the Noribogaine Code: Excerpts from Peaceful Warrior: Forthcoming Exp.  (Read 36461 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
So far this has not been proven.  I plan on putting it to practice after my next Iboga flood this Saturday.  Within the next 2 months at least 2 of us will try and determine the validity.  That being said it looks pretty golden.  Breaking it down to a one stop shop again...

i am saying combining for iboga to get Noribogaine to cycle:

piperidine (black pepper tea or L-lysine)
ALDH inhibitors (grocery store natural almond and star anise extracts) (or just tea made from whole star anises)

and then an CYP2D6 INDUCER like valerian, it could take anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour after taking valerian for its induction to kick in.

so the timing would be for noribogaine:

pepper tea without solids (or l-lysine) and valerian at the same time

45 minutes later

20-40 drops each of natural star anise extract and almond extract from grocery store, sewing needle pokes small enough holes for drops in the foil seal, if put in gel caps with olive oil and taken followed right after by half peanut butter sandwich it is infinitely more enjoyable. or if your lazy you could eat 20 drops of each and apply 10+ drops to the skin above the liver and or along the meridians connected with the stomach and intestines and such, taking a caffeine tablet with these extracts at the same time will boost the ALDH inhibition very strongly.

15 minutes later

take ibogaine (possibly best if taken in gel caps, mixed with olive oil might help as well, and with very small bite of peanut butter sandwich)

if one cannot get valerian, they could take any of the short lasting INHIBITORS listed, the day before taking piperidine and ALDH inhibitors, and the next day after taking the short lasting inhibitors they will have long worn off with a high probability of the body slightly inducing the enzyme upon recovery from the inhibitor, you could do this by combining inhibitors under "weak" or "moderate" in extremely small doses the day before trying to cycle Noribogaine.

ibogaine without noribogaine:

if you wanted to cycle ibogaine alone without noribogaine effects (or very little noribogaine) you would do the same thing but make sure not to take valerian and instead ON the day of the cycling you would take strong CYP2D6 inhibitors at the same time as the ALDH inhibitors, in both set-ups you take the piperidine or dimethylamine 45 minutes before the ALDH inhibitors.

"Many seek the Noribogaine effects as this is filled with positive bliss.  If you can hone this one out...BOOM BUHM!  "

do you mean what needs to be done to get only Noribogaine? simple, dose valerian an hour to an hour and a half before iboga, if you cannot get your hands on valerian, then the day beforehand dose a combination of short lasting weak-moderate strength inhibitors from the list, then the next day when you take the iboga, you take it EXACTLY 15 minutes after the time you took the inhibitors the day prior.

your bodies enzyme runs on a tight schedule and if you inhibit or induce something they get written down in the schedule and your body expects to be repeating that act at the same time everyday this becomes more and more strong the more days on the EXACT same timing you take an inhibitor or inducer.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
From earlier posts by Peaceful Warrior:

now both ibogaine (12-Methoxyibogamine) and Noribogaine (12-Hydroxyibogamine) both seem to be able to be cycle because they are amines

i am currently looking up the receptors ibogaine alone hits, wile wiki lists the following for Noribogaine:

"Noribogaine is most potent as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and acts as a moderate κ- and weak µ-opioid receptor full agonist"

the serotonin reuptake inhibitor part means temporarily during its effects the serotonin system is somewhat suppressed but upon the effect wearing off their is a permanent increase in the reuptake of serotonin, that is only reversed with continued over-activation of that system most usually by drugs of abuse.

one of the iboga effects are hallucinations from 5HT2A agonism, this is the primary receptor most psychedelics effect, downstream (downstream means activating this causes the activation of) this agonizes dopamine 2 receptor (D2), some compounds don't start with 5HT2A at all and instead directly effect D2 like salvia and cannabis, the primary effects of cannabis are D2 agonism, hard drugs like meth and cocaine the dream states these can cause are also caused by D2 agonism. lsd has a D2 agonism component.

now iboga is good in chronic micro doses (multiple reasons this is just one) because its kappa agonism increases the amount of D2 receptors in the brain, so that its 5HT2A agonism has more D2 receptors to flow into downstream.

the kappa opiod agonist part means you will get dynorphin, and your D2 receptors will be upregualted meaning increase the amount of receptors on the cell (addiction downregulates, anti-addictives upregulate)

dynorphin is the primary feeling of dread or loathing or dysphoria produced by drug withdrawal, intense exercise also produces dynorphin release. dynorphin itself agonizes kappa receptors. agonizing kappa receptors also releases dynorphin.

regardless of the means of activation agonizing kappa receptor reverses addiction in many key areas, it does not fix it, it pushes the bar in the right direction, in the same way abstaining from drugs for long periods would, so its kind of like speeding up time, agonizing this receptor as far as drug withdrawal is concerned because you can concentrate strong withdrawal of the drug into a short period of time and be done with it instead of dragging the dread out for weeks and months.

its effects on µ-opioid receptor are weaker than for kappa this is good, this receptor will give it a little bit higher of a serotonin phase in the beginning, it also makes this compound very useful for pain treatment and addiction treatment, because the NMDA antagonism makes its µ-opioid agonism non-tolerance creating, and the kappa agonism reverses the tolerance the user already had before ingestion.

the more CYP2D6 enzyme present in the stomach the less ibogaine you will get and the more Noribogaine you will get below is a list of inhibitors for that enzyme witch will cause ibogaine to be active alone taking much longer for the enzyme to recover and turn ibogaine into Noribogaine.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Peaceful Warrior:

--- Stay away from these if you are seeking Noribogaine ---

POTENT CYP2D6 INHIBITORS

Cannabidiol (from Cannabis)
Echinacea purpurea
Goldenseal
Pomegranate juice (Punica granatum): 1 cup
Pummelo
Saint John’s Wort (high dose)
Starfruit juice
White grapefruit juice: 2 cups
MODERATE CYP2D6 INHIBITORS

Black pepper: 5 grams (ingest the solids, it's an ineffective inhibitor as tea)
Calamus EO: 3 drops
Kava
Pi. cubeba
Quercetin
Zingiber aromaticum
WEAK CYP2D6 INHIBITORS

Alpha-asarone (found in Calamus EO)
Black cohosh
Capsaicin (found in cayenne pepper, habanero peppers, etc.)
Cayenne pepper
Common sage
Cryptotanshinone
Curcuma heyneana
Curcumin
German chamomile EO
Ginkgo biloba
Habanero pepper
Milk Thistle
Safrole
Tanshinone I
Turmeric

--- These will potentiate/induce the Noribogaine ---

also if you take these you will get more Noribogaine effects and less ibogaine effects:

CYP2D6 INDUCERS

Valerian root
Valerian root EO: 2-5 drops
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:38:54 AM by Kambogahuasca Panacea »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Reading through this again, I realize I'm slightly confused.  Are you saying the CYP2D6 inhibitors (on the list) will facilitate Noribogaine or Ibogaine?  Somehow I'm scratching my head on this...

the more CYP2D6 enzyme present in the stomach the less ibogaine you will get and the more Noribogaine you will get below is a list of inhibitors for that enzyme witch will cause ibogaine to be active alone taking much longer for the enzyme to recover and turn ibogaine into Noribogaine.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
it will facilitate more ibogaine.
if you wanted to cycle ibogaine alone without noribogaine effects (or very little noribogaine) you would do the same thing but make sure not to take valerian and instead ON the day of the cycling you would take strong CYP2D6 inhibitors at the same time as the ALDH inhibitors, in both set-ups you take the piperidine or dimethylamine 45 minutes before the ALDH inhibitors.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:28:59 AM by Psilocybechild »

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Reading through this again, I realize I'm slightly confused.  Are you saying the CYP2D6 inhibitors (on the list) will facilitate Noribogaine or Ibogaine?  Somehow I'm scratching my head on this...

these induce more CYP2D6 this means more of the enzyme becomes present, inhibitors suppress the enzyme, the other longer list are inhibitors.

inhibitors for CYP2D6 will prevent Noribogaine from forming until the inhibitors wear off.

the inducers listed below will cause Noribogaine to be more likely to be made. 

"CYP2D6 INDUCERS

Valerian root
Valerian root EO: 2-5 drops"

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Ok thanks!  When I'm @a regular computer I'll adjust that long list of inhibitors to say, "stay away from these if you want the Noribogaine effect", sound good?  Trying to be rigorous and precise with this as I consider it a major work. 

Question:
I have a super potent Andean Valarian extract I made, after I flood when the Noribogaine kicks into high gear, in theory would taking that extract say 2-3 times a day amp up the Noribogaine?  Or do I still need to have the l-lysine before taking the Valarian? 

Thanks!

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
"I have a super potent Andean Valarian extract I made, after I flood when the Noribogaine kicks into high gear, in theory would taking that extract say 2-3 times a day amp up the Noribogaine?  Or do I still need to have the l-lysine before taking the Valarian?  "

if you take valerian before and possibly during you should cause more noribogaine to be formed, even if you don't take any L-lysine.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
The flood went gracefully like I got struck with pure white lightning and then put back together in one seamless orchestration.  So the Noribogaine is beginning to perculate, it feels as an unbeatable optimism and pure happiness.

Another question:
I was planning on taking either Iboga Root Bark or Iboga Total Alkaloid Extract to conduct the experiments.  This of course has many alkaloids other than Ibogaine.  Just was wondering if for the inducers if you think they would only work for Ibogaine HCL or for the total alkaloids?  I know this is likely a stupid question but thought it best to sway on covering all possibilities. 

plantbuddhist

Could someone explain exactly what cycling is in simple terms (for those of us who don't have a PhD in Biochemistry...!).

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
Could someone explain exactly what cycling is in simple terms (for those of us who don't have a PhD in Biochemistry...!).

A. insert compound that is an aldehyde or alcohol or one that can be metabolized into one.

B. make sure Aldehyde dehydrogenase is inhibited.

C. supply piperidine or dimethylamine for the aldehyde to condense with and make a new highly active compound from.

piperidine metabolites have usually very long durations (multiple days)  and are often more potent.

plantbuddhist

A. insert compound that is an aldehyde or alcohol or one that can be metabolized into one.

B. make sure Aldehyde dehydrogenase is inhibited.

C. supply piperidine or dimethylamine for the aldehyde to condense with and make a new highly active compound from.

piperidine metabolites have usually very long durations (multiple days)  and are often more potent.

So if A is Noribogaine and you do steps B and C then Noribogaine is converted into a much more potent form and the conversion process continues as long as C sticks around?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
after you get it working and cycling YES if you just keep B and C supplied it continues working for weeks at a time many other compounds do this witch is amazing because normally only things like iboga last for weeks in you.

my idea is not fulley fleshed out yet.

but its roughly like this:

use manipulation of enzymes to cause Noribogaine to metabolize into an alcohol or aldehyde form. (if not react it with an aldehyde in hopes of making the new compound preferential for ALDH)

witch ever of the two ends up working is then goes to A

actually i put the order completely wrong it goes C, wait 45 minutes then B wait 15 minutes, then A  LOL

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I just found out that a company is producing Noribogaine...

https://biochem.thc-pharm.de/product_info.php?products_id=210

So would the cycling be the same protocol as the given one?  Not that I can afford this substance.  Anyone know if it would actually be legal in Turtle Island )US(?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
it COULD work possibly but i have no way of 100% guarantee that noribogaine metabolizes into an aldehyde at some point.