Author Topic: How to do a test "Dot"  (Read 2746 times)

Offline maxkat

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How to do a test "Dot"
« on: May 11, 2020, 06:32:46 AM »
Hello guys,

Nice forum you have here wit a lot of useful information.

I have my first Kambo set coming in. I planned my first ceremony but it was cancelled dua to Corona and now I decided to have a go at it myself. A lot of info I was able to gather from the forum but for now the handeling of the test dot is a question. i could be that simple as just make a single dot with someone to help out if needed (allergic reaction). Looks like that but you know, I am pretty Noob still so big chance thast I need to think of some thing.

So these items I can think of :

Do I need to be sober? Sober as in the way that I do the test on a empty stomach? (excuse my English)

How are the time frames, do I test one day an if everthing is ok for 24hr (example) do a session the next day?

How big a dot do I make? I ordered a Kambo set with the sticks and the Dragon Blod from Maya. is it ok to use the specific stick and press it 3 seconds to get the right dot for a test? (scrape the dead skin after).

I estimate that for a test I dont need to drink the 2L of water.

For estimating the amount of venom I was thinking of using 2 drops of water and scrape a test dosage. Woudl that be a good amount or maybe one drop?

Hope you experts can give me some guidance, thanks in advance!   :D

Max.

Offline maxkat

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: How to do a test "Dot"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 07:46:42 AM »
Reply to myself for this post.

After reading some more I decided to take the below test steps whre my spouse helped.

Cut of pieces of the burnstick so the width is about 1/2 the size of a "normal" dot. (make smaller burn for test)
Prepare a small amount of venom.
Test the venom without a dot on the skin.
Maken the smaller dot (burn and scrape dead skin) and put the venom in the dot.
When finished I applied the Dragons Blood for better healing.

I guess that if someone is allergic even a small amount would point that out. Seems that I am not allergic  :)

Now exactly knowing what kind of sensations to look for I felt a slight uncomftable feeling and some tingeling in the arm. The skin around the dot was a little irritated (slightly swollen) and I could feel it that afternoon/evening (seems logical after a burn).   

Test succeed  ;)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: How to do a test "Dot"
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 09:35:42 PM »
Hello,

Welcome to the forum, sorry for the late response.
I have not been able to login to the forum, and my new laptop had to be fixed.

Do I need to be sober? Sober as in the way that I do the test on a empty stomach?

Definitely preferably but you also wouldn't want to be dealing with GABA receptor withdrawals or something.
You are perfectly fine to talk about drug use here, self-medicating is part of the human experience.
This site is run by members from the dmt-nexus.me forum.
I am better at giving information on dealing with addiction than people at rehabs and if you would like to explain your situation with me;
Here or via PMs.

How are the time frames, do I test one day an if everything is okay for 24hr (example) do a session the next day?
Yes, that is fine. I sometimes do 1 point while doing an herbal tea enema with clean water.

I estimate that for a test I dont need to drink the 2L of water.
About 1.5 to 2 liters of water, after waking up on an empty stomach, and you don't need to force it.

For estimating the amount of venom I was thinking of using 2 drops of water and scrape a test dosage. Woudl that be a good amount or maybe one drop?
The Kambo / Sapo contains bio-active amino acid peptides, and it is preferred not to refer to it as a venom or poison, but a self-defense excretion.

Cut of pieces of the burnstick so the width is about 1/2 the size of a "normal" dot. (make smaller burn for test)
You can use a bamboo chop stick for this

When finished I applied the Dragons Blood for better healing.
You can re-wet the globule to get more out've it.

I guess that if someone is allergic even a small amount would point that out. Seems that I am not allergic  :)
Or perhaps they are very sensitive or their body is releasing a lot of toxins?

Now exactly knowing what kind of sensations to look for I felt a slight uncomftable feeling and some tingeling in the arm. The skin around the dot was a little irritated (slightly swollen) and I could feel it that afternoon/evening (seems logical after a burn).   
That is normal.

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 07:41:10 AM by ―λlτεrηιτγ- »