Author Topic: kambo with dmso  (Read 18849 times)

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
kambo with dmso
« on: August 03, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
Is there anyone who tried administering kambo transdermaly with the help of dmso? I read some posts about the subject but to my opinion they didn't do it wright.
 Kambo should be mixed with dmso and given the time ( a couple of minutes) to be dissolved by the dmso before applying it to the skin.
I am really curious if anybody tried it this way and what the effects were, even if there was no effect while using the usual amount of kambo. (That would actually be wonderful)
It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. K

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: kambo with dmso
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 12:04:59 AM »
My intuition about this would be that it's not a good idea. On this forum we have talked about a virus that can accompany kambo excretion. Applying through burn to the lymph system is proven safe, while DMSO can let all kinds of other things pass through the skin such as bacteria and viruses from what I've heard.

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 05:28:00 AM »

Thank you for your answer PsilocybeChild. . I have read those posts about this danger and I have a deep respect for shaman wisdom and the way their insights are required so I would never try to "improve" their sacred method.
But I just wondered if there's anyone who experimented with this method before this danger became known and I would really like to know what their experiences were.
I ask this for a very specific reason, not just for fun

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 09:11:14 AM »
My intuition about this would be that it's not a good idea. On this forum we have talked about a virus that can accompany kambo excretion. Applying through burn to the lymph system is proven safe, while DMSO can let all kinds of other things pass through the skin such as bacteria and viruses from what I've heard.

this

after psilo gave such a great explanation of the variables involved i think if the question is still being asked then:

here is a better idea, memorize all of science, then memorize all of shamanism, then ask kambo what he/she thinks of the matter, he/she will give you the low down clear cut right to the dome piece without a chance for miscommunication/misunderstanding.

Offline romarin

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
Ok, I’m not getting any straight answers to my question.
I obviously was not clear enough in my posts. Let me explain.
Apart from the personal use of kambo for the treatment of my diseases I became interested in the use of it to fight cancer 
I’m very interested in the treatment of cancer.
A little explanation of the physical part of the disease.
For those of you who do not know, there are microbes involved in every form of cancer, so called pleomorphic microbes. They are found inside the cancer cells and are the cause of the cancerous degeneration of the cells.
Some alternative treatments of cancer focus on destroying these microbes. The hard part is to get the medicine inside the cells and this is where dmso comes in.
One of the extraordinary properties of dmso is that it specifically targets cancer cells and delivers the attached medicine right where it should be, right into the cancer cells. And kambo would be, I think, a superb medicine for this job.

I got very disappointed when I read about the virus dangers and I wondered if there could a solution to this problem because to my opinion the kambo/dmso treatment might have great potential  in the case of cancer. (I was by the way very surprised and found it hard to believe that a virus could survive in the vicinity of kambo.)

The reason I started this topic here is to exchange thoughts, ideas with you guys as to the possibilities of eliminating the danger of frog’s disease.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2013, 09:49:44 PM »
Ok, I’m not getting any straight answers to my question.
I obviously was not clear enough in my posts. Let me explain.
Apart from the personal use of kambo for the treatment of my diseases I became interested in the use of it to fight cancer 
I’m very interested in the treatment of cancer.
A little explanation of the physical part of the disease.
For those of you who do not know, there are microbes involved in every form of cancer, so called pleomorphic microbes. They are found inside the cancer cells and are the cause of the cancerous degeneration of the cells.
Some alternative treatments of cancer focus on destroying these microbes. The hard part is to get the medicine inside the cells and this is where dmso comes in.
One of the extraordinary properties of dmso is that it specifically targets cancer cells and delivers the attached medicine right where it should be, right into the cancer cells. And kambo would be, I think, a superb medicine for this job.

I got very disappointed when I read about the virus dangers and I wondered if there could a solution to this problem because to my opinion the kambo/dmso treatment might have great potential  in the case of cancer. (I was by the way very surprised and found it hard to believe that a virus could survive in the vicinity of kambo.)

The reason I started this topic here is to exchange thoughts, ideas with you guys as to the possibilities of eliminating the danger of frog’s disease.

"Ok, I’m not getting any straight answers to my question."

you did not ask the frog personally, this is why you remain without solution, perhaps you have not realized the medicine your dealing with is ALIVE even after it enters your body.

"The reason I started this topic here is to exchange thoughts, ideas with you guys as to the possibilities of eliminating the danger of frog’s disease."

read the WHOLE forum there is a thread about that already that addresses your question.

if you want to use kambo to fight cancer, then you should start by learning the meridian channels, the points on them, how each organ is tied into them, and how they interact with one another, Kampum has many extremely valuable threads on this forum i feel you have ignored as these questions you pose are not even questions to me but simply a lack of reading the forum, the answers are here, read.

its almost as if you literally don't think kambo has a say in what it wants to cooperate with and not.

the actual practice of kambo is an extremely complex science/art/other your looking at this with 1 set of eyes, and that is the entire problem your having, the natives are so far advanced they have blended the science/art inside out on multiple levels that most of us don't even think to consider.

the natives stick to a strict method of use of kambo, the ones who use other methods and acquire frogs disease, i would imagine these are people who do a very large lifetime number of kambo ceremonies, and the taking part of non-standard practices is considered by them a very rare and dangerous practice that risks ones own life.

clear enough?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2013, 09:59:59 PM »
I HOPE you don't turn out to be one of those folks who don't listen till the frogs disease has already eaten the part of your brain that allows you to understand the answer that is staring you right in the face.

follow the indigenous use, very simple.

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 10:52:46 PM »
Ho romarin

if you search for DMSO on the eboka forum http://eboka.info/index.php , you'll see that there was some discussion of using DMSO but this was BEFORE information came to light about the virus. Most of the discussion I believe centered on applying the DMSO/kambo combination to the skin without burns. This would would dangerous as Psilo pointed out. There is no way of knowing if this would be safe to do via burns and I certainly would not want to risk experimenting with it.

It is interesting to note that on the eboka site, no one came under attack for proposing this non traditional application. Applying kambo to the meridians and ears is also, technically, not a traditional way of applying kambo but meridian point burns are almost becoming the standard in the west. Granted this is more of an enhancement of the application but you get my point.

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 11:07:15 PM »

here is a better idea, memorize all of science, then memorize all of shamanism, then ask kambo what he/she thinks of the matter, he/she will give you the low down clear cut right to the dome piece without a chance for miscommunication/misunderstanding.

pw - for someone who claims to be SO busy doing SO many important things that you have failed to complete your own threads on this forum despite numerous assurances over the last several months that you will do so, I find it highly hypocritical of you that you manage to find the time to put someone down in your typical demeaning and elitist way.

You may think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread but I find you to be arrogant and severely lacking in basic social skills - don't be so full of yourself. If you can't be civil, then stay away - that at least, is something you've proved you are capable of.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2013, 04:25:00 AM »
I've never heard that DMSO targets cancer cells. Interesting.. There are plant essential oils that help compounds bypass the skin. Peppermint oil? I forget right now. But I'd always thought using a plant essential oil to be safer but I don't remember why. Possibly that it seemed more natural, possibly that I've heard DMSO makes you smell of it for days and sweat it out.

I would think there would be some way to kill off the possibility of that virus- do we have a name for it? by perhaps mixing the Kambo with peroxide, (of which, small amounts-couple drops a day is shown to be anti-cancer. I think works by helping to oxygenate the blood) and/or some tea from a potent anti-viral plant. But I can not be sure of the effectiveness of these possible solutions and therefore could not recommend them.

Remember that DMSO can let other things bipass and attack the immune system, so you'd want to sterilize the skin, and ect. beforehand.

Kambo should be good medicine without DMSO.
Goodluck and, if you haven't, check out my cancer thread here:
http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=231.msg1158#msg1158

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2013, 06:45:31 AM »
I also have found a bit arrogant the answer by PW, then i received this input "You should be able to give constructive criticism from a happy calm mind, and be able to take criticism from the same mind. This will transform your ego. (Sri Sri Ravi Shankar)

This strory of the k. virus is not clear and we can only speak of it out of our ignorance.

I would suggest to keep on mind about this issue that viruses are not like  bacteria of fungi, are not living beings  (eating, reproducing, moving...) but  cellular waste with slices of inert DNA flowing around; so it's probably better to  consider them not the cause, but the byproduct of an already existing infection.
In this view, H2O2  - which BTW could be for other reasons a bright way to moist and\or wash out the globules  - is not an antiviral agent: infact nothing can be specifically "antiviral" but it is so when calming, decongesting, flushing...

The alleged Kambo virus could be named "virus" with the same semantic approximation the frog gelatin is named " vaccine" by the locals; and then  the cause of the frog disease can be from other origins.

Another oil good ( effective and safe) for transdermal delivery is the Clove Buds one.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 06:51:26 AM by caiano »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
I'm not sure how Kambo would work in a burn with DMSO to make the globules.  Also is possible for Colloidal Silver to help.  Of course it would work, and possible be an improvement.  I only tried it without doing the burns and whether it was all in my head or not, I thought I received bad luck from that experiment.  But the burns I think would give permission to do this technique.  Peaceful Warrior had ideas about Vitamin B12 I think to improve it as well, but I'm not sure if that experiment was ever taken up or for the exact reason of using Vitamin B12, it's in the threads somewhere. 

I personally see no issues with advancing techniques, nor do I see it as disrespectful to the indigenous people.  I had an Iboga vision about 2 months ago that showed me all the indigenous plagues they have afflicted on themselves (not to mention what others have done to them), and that opened my views up quite a bit that they don't have everything right all the time.

The virus danger could be just hype.  I never reacted much to that.  Mainly it came from people snuffing Kambo which is practically a separate genre. 

You could ask the Kambo, that is true, but not all celestial questions are easy to ask or hear.  Maybe a more grounded approach of conducting experiments would be best and using your own well founded logic (which is already apparent to us all IMO). 

I don't wish to create drama with PW's responses, he is a genius in his own right, and I don't sweat the stuff in between.  Very unique all together original observations he has that brings some nuance.  I don't eat all the food, but what I can digest. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 10:39:02 AM »
thank you Kampum for your input, i am sure it will help to grant perspective to those having trouble understanding my actions.

first off every time i keep something from you, its because its for your protection, if i just open the bag and spill all the secrets what will be left for you to do in your life? the secrets are to be found, not all given away in massive lumbering unthinking heaps, i am leaving as many opportunities for others to grow and learn as possible these days, out of extreme empathy for the ignorance others can carry, you wont know what can hurt you till your hand is GONE if i just went haphazardly saying what i want, this world would end before you even got the chance to notice you had a life still to livePEROID

you all need to STEP BACK think and think some more, do you REALLY think you are the only ones reading these posts? do you really think various technological groups would not be recording this for their personal gain without comprehension of the ENERGETIC TIES saturating every fiber of what is being shared? even these ones who watch beyond our perception, we must protect even them from themselves.

ONCE YOU KNOW IT YOU CANT UN-KNOW IT

clear enough?

Kampum says great truth in his words

DIAMONDS WRITTEN TO PAPER, CHERISH IT

"I personally see no issues with advancing techniques, nor do I see it as disrespectful to the indigenous people.  I had an Iboga vision about 2 months ago that showed me all the indigenous plagues they have afflicted on themselves (not to mention what others have done to them), and that opened my views up quite a bit that they don't have everything right all the time."

DIAMONDS

"Of course it would work, and possible be an improvement.  I only tried it without doing the burns and whether it was all in my head or not, I thought I received bad luck from that experiment"

THIS this this, bad luck is hard to get rid of, i am trying to help people keep from hurting themselves or causing unneeded pain to themselves, and those watching and those who will take up what has been shared in the future who may never know of the methods that prevent increased accumulation of bad luck.

" But the burns I think would give permission to do this technique"

this is partially true in my experience, the way the water allows kambo to do its work unhindered by the heavy human form is very much a parallel to how burns allow the frogs disease to be dealt with, if you drink lots of PLANNED slow CONSISTENT over time water intake many hours (small amounts consistently over large periods of time) and days leading up to kambo use it has a profoundly more powerful effect and a light and day (for me) difference in its ability to do what it is there to do with as little undue strain on the human system as possible.

the people posting about pepeprmint oil, clove oil, and vitamin B12 this is good stuff, just remember B12 will do great help (look for organic food sources over synthetic, if possible), the others will make the water murky with mud that you don't have a deep relationship with, and if you are not able to ask kambo a question yet, then what makes you think you will be better able to notice who is saying what once you make the waters more murky with different colored mud you have an even less of a deep relationship with?

the problem here is, once you introduce these methods of increasing transportation, it gets transported to zones that have no burn, THIS IS THE PROBLEM, if you were to have a compound that you knew could only travel through this or that type of tissue and you could KNOW ware it will make the kambo go, then we could move forth with much less constraint of safety.

but the problem is things like peppermint oil and clove oil will basically allow kambo to leap frog its way deep into body parts far from the location of application, and these other locations are extremely unlikely to have fresh burns that would surge the needed peptides to the location to help transform what could be frogs disease into the healing benefits.

in short, more burns, more water, more science, less "your being an elitist because your not spoon feeding me into a coma"

like seriously guys Kampum and others really need to jump on one another and try as much as possible to keep me from making posts, the more things i have to explain the more pain you will be FORCE FED, and the closer human beings come to living inside a hornets nest, do you understand what i am saying yet? every time you ask me to share something, you lose more than you could possibly begin to imagine, and one day, there will be nothing left, not even your body and the things beyond that, all CAN be lost, only your PATIENCE can make the diffidence between you learning and you losing EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD AND MORE.

ok now i have a very deep relationship with peppermint oil, and i can tell you first off that you might be better of just taking 1 drop sublingually with some olive oil (and spitting it out after a few minutes until you have a long deep relationship with peppermint) the day before or many hours prior to kambo and this would dramatically increase the healing benefits of kambo, using it to help absorption might not be its most ideal function in this matter. the closer you dose kambo to peppermint oil, the scarier you can expect shit to get and the less resources you can expect to have available to deal with the terror.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 11:21:37 AM »
You're being over-dramatic. Because we find your attitude a bit harsh to someone trying to deal with cancer. You have stated your opinion and others, theirs.

do you really think various technological groups would not be recording this for their personal gain without comprehension of the ENERGETIC TIES saturating every fiber of what is being shared?
So should we never share information, should kambo have been kept secret, because it may get in the wrong hands? The more someone would work with medicines the more health, truth, love, resonance, they can experience on their life-journey/spiritual path. and help them to become a better person. Remember, as you have said, these things are alive and contain spirits, which judge and teach in their own right. Also, as you have mentioned, bad luck.

Those at the top that seek to control the world as so lost. Those who seek to control, oversee or make/enforce policy for others are unstable, insecure human beings. No person should have authority over another and the people who seek to be governed or govern others are fearful and lack a true understanding of themselves.

first off every time i keep something from you, its because its for your protection, if i just open the bag and spill all the secrets what will be left for you to do in your life? the secrets are to be found, not all given away in massive lumbering unthinking heaps, i am leaving as many opportunities for others to grow and learn as possible these days, out of extreme empathy for the ignorance others can carry, you wont know what can hurt you till your hand is GONE if i just went haphazardly saying what i want, this world would end before you even got the chance to notice you had a life still to livePEROID.

Only the Gaian mind provides the nuts for us to crack. This forum is about spreading information for the benefit of others. If you don't want to share what you know, then don't bother talking about it. ^^This perspective sounds like a deluded, paranoid, charles manson perspective. leaving people in the dark when they are seeking information is harmful. Education over fear-mongering. Look at the war on drugs.

like seriously guys Kampum and others really need to jump on one another and try as much as possible to keep me from making posts, the more things i have to explain the more pain you will be FORCE FED, and the closer human beings come to living inside a hornets nest, do you understand what i am saying yet? every time you ask me to share something, you lose more than you could possibly begin to imagine, and one day, there will be nothing left, not even your body and the things beyond that, all CAN be lost, only your PATIENCE can make the diffidence between you learning and you losing EVERYTHING YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD AND MORE.

Nah man, I've read every post you have made at herb.maxforum and here. And while some seemed very interesting and valuable. Some is very vague. You're not god and truth like rain doesn't give a fuck who it falls on.

if i just open the bag and spill all the secrets what will be left for you to do in your life?
this world would end before you even got the chance to notice you had a life still to livePEROID.
We can never stop learning in this lifetime. everything is infinite. Truth will be accepted when it can be told in a way in which it could be understood. So if you are not even able to accomplish this here, who is to blame?

Like I've said I have read all you're posts, and if I didn't feel like reading them, or that I could/was learning from them I wouldn't have.
This is just my message trying to help YOU as you are trying to help us. Everything is coming to a head in these days. The world is pushing for enlightenment before it's too late. You can help in this movement or not.

Again, not trying to raise the energy of this atmosphere into something excited and aggressive. Just trying to synchronize us as a team and spread humbleness. I don't mean to offend but you/we can never lose the faith that we can, and are always growing and evolving.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:46:40 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »
PW:
I have always wondered why the messages have been vague.  My recent experiences with the medicines have led me on a very practical path and needing evidence for claims.  It seems that the vagueness is somewhat of a temptress and pulls one in but there is certainly no way to follow up without thorough explanations and rationale.

To me the most intriguing nowadays is:
How do we use these sacraments to support and grow our family and community?  And if it doesn't touch on that level I basically have no interest anymore.  I had a switch flicker on this past year and am personally no longer drawn to the romantic allure of these advanced techniques if they have no integrative quality in my every day life.  I personally don't have the luxury to read long complicated threads/messages if they are not going to be explained in a well grounded way. 

At the same time I personally encourage you to post whatever you feel as long as it is respectful to all.  The problems I see in your recent posts is treating others as different.  More than likely they have figured out a thing or many that you have not in their practical life (which is the most important in my opinion).  So we all have a lot to learn here.  Clearly your writing is unique and quite spectacular, so I'm always intrigued by what you have to say and your take on these medicines and life.