Author Topic: What is panema?  (Read 22442 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
What is panema?
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:57:10 AM »
Hi, I want to start a topic on this. Basically the idea is to let people post their ideas on what panema is, in general and specifically to oneself. So please post your view on this.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: What is panema?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 09:05:19 AM »
So I will go first.

Panema means something like 'bad luck'. This can be anything, mostly something in life that comes to you, but is beyond your control. It can be accident(s), disease or any other form of happening that distracts you being centered and living life. It's consequences are mostly in the form of depression and spiraling down the negative vortex.

For me it was, and still is, being confronted with things that doesn't make sense. I had some very strange taxes to pay, which gave years of work to get rid of. Or I meet people with very bad vibes days after another on different places and times. Basically I feel like I'm unconsciously driven to be on the bad place and the wrong moment. Whatever may be the bad luck, it ranges from bureaucratic issues to personal incidents in all forms.

It made me believe I am not worthy and this life is a punishment. Mostly because I couldn't distill any clear lessons from these seemingly random, but persisent occurances of bad luck. They were a torment because living in a society with people having a job, education and social life - I saw myself increasingly fall into a gutter cause those things were contiunally obstructed by this panema.

Until I came to learn kambo (and in turn iboga), it were 12 longs years of this.

So this is how I view panema right now.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:20:02 AM by macaco »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »
For me it is a message to wake up and parallel with healing crisis.  I'm quite eclectic in including every possible cause for why it occurs from time to time or for long durations, basically anything and everything and not one thing.  I know for sure that unless I take the complete and utter responsibility for what is occuring then I will not be able to get through the issue.  If any fingers are being pointed and blame is happening then the panema will continue.  Until one is able to take full responsibility for all of their problems and issues then they will have no ability to deal with panema. 

It can occur from such a vast range of possibilities and that is my understanding of life, it's everything.  Overall I see panema as a great wake up call and acknowledgement to not take life for granted, to not take people for granted and so on and so forth.

Interesting enough I am having panema in the form of a strange sickness or virus currently.  Because I haven't been sick in 2 years it is also humiliating.  I can look at the range of possibilites for the cause and see that every one of them created an effect.  But overall it is that I was not being conscious enough in my waking life to fully appreciate life itself. 

Finally I have the energy today and will power to deal with this sickness or panema head on whereas for the past 2 days I went to work got through it and did very little to deal with my panema.  So today I will get home and attack with a variety of cleansing methods leading up to an intensive Kambo ceremony.  Hopefully it will work out for the best and I can realize the miss takes I was making and choose to do better for myself and those around me. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 08:38:31 AM »
Bye bye Panema.  One good Kambo ceremony reinforces my faith in this ultimate of healing modality, IMO.  I feel like a different person today, healed at a deep level.  Yesterday I was sick and walking like an old man, today I'm happy and dancing with a zest for life.  I had asked Giovanni about my condition.  Upon the recent visit of my love I had spent my seed, so I followed his protocol.  I thought I would share with others his advice as I find it extremely relevant...

If your energy is low, kambo is the great medicine, my advise is to provide a serie of kambo treatments to yourself: 4-5 kambo sessions in 4-5 days. Every day in the morning one sessions. Give yourself time enough to reload your energy between two sessions. If you need 2 days of break in between respect the time  your body needs to rest before provide a new treatment. At any Kambo session increase the number of points and get closer to the heart, you could start by burning yourself on the extremeties, feet, legs, hands and getting closer at any session to the heart. At any session use more parts of the body  where to place the medicine. for instance legs, arm, spine, shoulders, chest. This wakes up a larger energy field through the body, try yourself and you will see the difference.

You can use the kidney meridian to place the medicine.
During the 4-5 days kambo session, eat what your body asks you to eat, avoid to overeat or to eat something your body doesn't need.

I hear from you,
Giovanni

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »
I would like to go deeper into this subject. Especially because I am so full-on into this. It's very important to sort this out...

There are different kinds of panema I guess. It's a word that bundles a collection of different afflictions and conditions. Physical sickness is the most profound and easy to address. Next there is a kind of emotional/ mental panema as grief, depression, shame & guilt and hardheaded thoughtpatterns.

Then there's a kind of spiritual panema. That's the one I would like to address here, in this post. It's the one that feels like I'm dealing with it most. People so often tell me just think positive and be happy - it'll all be okay. But the thing is that some things just happen, whatever you think or believe. The real is raw and doesn't conform to pretty thoughts and desires.

My guess is that there are two kinds of decisions that are being made by you: The conscious and unconscious one's. You bear responsibiltity for both. But you can only be blamed for the conscious one's.

Some people are just dumb lucky bastards. They just have to walk somewhere and boom there's a pot of gold waiting for them. The opposite of this is that you walk into a pile of shit, whatever you think or want to do. These are unconscious decisions.

What I want to say is that whatever people may believe, living in the 21th century, there are still people who are being attacked every day by this kind of panema. They didn't ask for it, nor are they guilty of something for they are being punished.
I have come to believe that it is the collective ignorance of humanity that creates these 'clouds of hungry ghosts, damned souls that have no rest and remember'. They come to some, whatever they are being chosen for.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if the general populacy would take some responsibility for their actions, but since they don't - someone must take the consequences. And that's how spiritual panema becomes agony beyond words.
If you are under attack from it day in, night out, you'll learn to fight.... and to accept as it is. There's no escaping it, just facing it and hope of belief it won't kill you - only make you stronger.

Sometimes I see a bigger picture and a way that it will work out. The one thing it already has done to me, or for me, is that I am no longer capable of taking part of this society we live in, at least not in the ignorant way. My eyes will never shut again from the raping we've done to this earth. I would rather die in agony than live the sweet bliss of ignorance that is so forced up your throat these days...

Man... I feel like an old man at times. I often speak to my last grandmother about it. It's in the family so to say. I work with that. By asking the right questions I adress the unconscious and engage it in sorting out. That is my weapon besides Kambo here.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 01:08:17 AM »
I feel you on this. and totally agree with you about society.
John C. Lily had called similar experience states, while under the influence, as "Burning Karma"
And I'd like to think of spiritual panema as you call it, as something we are given to help further us along in our spiritual development.
Somehow that it is for the better. I'm currently battling a pretty bad slump of depression. Which came a couple days after Kambo as well.
sending you some good vibes.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:10:02 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Bamaboy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 08:16:55 PM »
Does anyone else have examples how Kambo helped clear their panema?  I'm dealing with lots of procrastination on simple tasks what you could call laziness, if you read how the tribes do it to motivate one to not stay in your hammock all day, once a month I read.  I find myself to have to isolate myself from my home to get rid of distractions music, internet, napping.  I get a bit depressed and wonder if Kambo will help.

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 05:52:29 AM »
it is said to be used as a way of  frightening lazy childrens and to make them moove !
try to convince yourself that if you don't moove you gonna get kambo !  ;)

more serioulsy...  i'm experiencing the same problems, kambo can help to give energy for few days ... that's right !
but it won't answer (to me at least) for the purpose of why mooving .... exept if you ask him for hunting tasks, job, women  ;D
or activities
maybe it will answer one day...

i'd like to hear if there are peeps among us who received guidance or message from kambo on this subject...

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 10:02:17 AM »
hunting tasks, job, women

Did all this for me as well as helped start this forum.  I had asked a year b4.  Yes IMO with Kambo all things are possible. 

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
For resolving panema associated with lack of energy drive focus on the triple energizer meridians surrounding the ear.  SJ 17-SJ 21.  This is serious business if you go with this protocol have a sitter as it's not only hard to apply but everytime I have done these meridians I get SPLIT.  No joke, but also everytime I focus on SJ/triple energizer meridians as well as the adrenals in the ear, I notice vast sums of energy for days on end. 

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 01:22:30 PM »
A question for Kambogahuascangapé: What triggered you to become such a fiery promotor of Kambo?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 01:28:15 PM »
Cured my migraines that had plagued me for 30 years.  Then I got these massive visions shortly after when I had Aya only 2 hours after.  Those two epic events caused the promotion.  I try to tamp it down best I can. 

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
Went to a shaman two weeks ago. Had a session on this panema, wanted to try it out.

It turns out my ancestry on both sides has problems with the women, in my case both grandmother. This in turn is what causes it.

Shaman told me women weren't something that went well for me. That's absolutely true, but more than that, he showed me that those ancestors won't leave me alone - not for a single day.

It was horrible to hear this, since I already suspected something like this. But not that both sides would be so serious.

Since I had this consult more negativity come down on me. Grinding on the bones. Suffering like an ayahuasca experience that won't go over.

I got a nasty food poisoning a week ago and puked so much stuff that'll have to wait with kambo.

But if anyone wants to know: This is panema and I have to suffer it alone...

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 02:38:36 PM »
Interesting ! So the shaman did a sort of Familiar Constellation on you .
Probably you could go forward working on that issue partecipating to some FC session.
You're male , right ?

Also you could try to do that meditation they suggest often at the beginning of FCs: it's fine to integrate your ancestor in your life force and at the same time to free yourself from their fault and sufferings. It consist to visualize the sun at dawn rising with your parent at your sides ( father right) keeping their hand on your shoulder, behind them their parents, and so on... you'll imagine a lot of peole and generations behind you, everyone sustaining your present life, through a movement of unconditional love.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:47:52 PM by caiano »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2013, 06:23:05 PM »
Personally my belief is to get out of ones head.  We over think things and give esoteric reasons for this or that, which certainly will cause an effect be it positive or negative.  But when one gets out of the tendency to over think this or that the world can suddenly appear in it's natural miraculous state (meditation is a great way as mentioned).  Even at that there are many types of meditation techniques to get out of this habit of over thinking and developing hidden and esoteric reasons for how things are the way they are and/or why things happen to us, but if we can remove all the self talk then we can see cause and effect without the muddle. 

That's just my philo sophy and the overall feeling that Panema is self caused through rationalizing that one does not deserve freedom from misery.