Author Topic: So this is Kambo  (Read 11371 times)

Offline brenthebdog

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
So this is Kambo
« on: October 15, 2012, 03:31:32 PM »
My experience was quite unlike Bruce Parry’s or any other video I have watched. First off I am not built like them, I am muscular like a jaguar and my metabolism and biochemistry are extremely strong. According to the Kambo I am very powerful, more powerful than I realized.

This is my first Kambo ceremony:

I began with a shower and meditated on my reasons for asking for the Kambo’s help. I feel guilty as a white man for personally subscribing to a materialistic culture and know that I am accountable for what happens in the Kambo’s and Ayahuasca’s home. I asked for help to become a healer and the power to help the world, the power to defend the Kambo’s home. I dried off and put on my warrior clothes, MMA trunks to be precise. For the next 15 minutes I smudged with the Santo Palo and Copal that came with my Kambo (thank you to the website that included the gift) and relaxed. Once I felt ready I made five burns on the anterior portion of my left deltoid and picked off the top layer to expose the application site. I then proceeded to the bathroom where I was going to administer the Kambo and prepared the medicine with my saliva. The consistency was that of nasal mucus and was able to stick to the tip of the knife without running off. At that point I applied the Kambo to the five burns.

What you see in the videos is a fairly accurate account of what it feels like for a skinny dehydrated and malnourished white guy who has been in the jungle for the past few days. Personally, I didn’t feel that level of effect even after I made two more burns and applications. The way the experience progressed for me was an initial burning and swelling sensation at the application site. This was followed by the pounding pulse feeling in the back of my head and a swelling sensation in the back of my throat. Finally, I felt my face swelling up tremendously, according to the mirror it was. A total of 7 burns for my initial experience and the effects were fairly mild.

I just followed up with 9 more burns an hour after the first application and the effects were even milder than the first. What I do feel is extremely tired, yet very strong. I don’t feel like the 3X3 ceremony today so I’m ending with 16 burns for my first time.

I am ravenously hungry, so I need to get that taken care of.

Thank you Kambo for your blessing!

-B-

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: So this is Kambo
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 08:46:48 AM »
I am pretty much in the same category as you when it comes to muscle mass and BMI and there have been times when Kambo gave me a severe ass whooping and times when it loved on me.

Do it more, you'll see.  No two sessions are the same, at least ime.  It depends on a lot of factors (location of dots, diet, time of day/month, +++) and some intangibles I'm sure.

I have had a gentle experience with a ton of Kambo and a rough one with very little......and in that order, therefore I should've had a tolerance right?  You can't predict this medicine, like Eric Cartman, It does what it wants!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 08:15:13 PM »
I have administered Kambo to many people and it is very hard to tell or judge how someone will be effected.  Sometimes big bad ass dudes get smacked around hard core and made to look like babies.  The toughest ones I have treated are small woman.  Between 120-130lbs. 

I have to agree completely with Lightswitchedon's assessment as well. 

Offline brenthebdog

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 11:01:11 PM »
Thanks for the great replies guys! I just got done chronicling my initial Eboka experience over at another forum and it definitely applies here. 600mg of eboka rootbark and I got knocked on my ass and has the distinct impression that Eboka does not want me to use it. Essentially it was telling me "dude, everything is fine with you, quit trying to convince yourself that you have all these unsolvable problems I'm teaching you a harsh lesson so that you quit searching out rare tropical plants to consume." Whereas Kambo felt beautiful and subtle in an ironic kind of way even after 16 application points.

It definitely makes sense that each time would be different, there is an undeniable intelligence to these two medicines. Simply saying that the position of the oxygen or nitrogen molecule on the carbon ring is what makes these "compounds" so effective is an insult. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2012, 05:22:40 AM »
Thanks for the great replies guys! I just got done chronicling my initial Eboka experience over at another forum and it definitely applies here. 600mg of eboka rootbark and I got knocked on my ass and has the distinct impression that Eboka does not want me to use it. Essentially it was telling me "dude, everything is fine with you, quit trying to convince yourself that you have all these unsolvable problems I'm teaching you a harsh lesson so that you quit searching out rare tropical plants to consume." Whereas Kambo felt beautiful and subtle in an ironic kind of way even after 16 application points.

It definitely makes sense that each time would be different, there is an undeniable intelligence to these two medicines. Simply saying that the position of the oxygen or nitrogen molecule on the carbon ring is what makes these "compounds" so effective is an insult.

WOW ! Appreciating your sparkling writing full of bright insights.

Offline brenthebdog

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 12:10:49 AM »
Thanks for the accolades caiano! It sure will feel good to have a Kambo and smudging ceremony after the Eboka. I feel much less inclined to indulge in bad habits after the existential time-out Eboka put me in. When ten minutes feels like an eternity I received very unique opportunity to reflect on my actions and belief structure.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 12:40:54 PM »
Thanks for the accolades caiano! It sure will feel good to have a Kambo and smudging ceremony after the Eboka. I feel much less inclined to indulge in bad habits after the existential time-out Eboka put me in. When ten minutes feels like an eternity I received very unique opportunity to reflect on my actions and belief structure.

i must say the first time i smoked regular nn-DMT at some point in the experience over a period of 20-30 seconds i felt the electricity creep from the back of my skull to the front resetting everything in its path leaving a fresh start as if brand new to the world, it took a lot of bad habits being repeated before the reset was back to normal, if however you choose to take the hints and veer away from the bad habits the reset will stay and will become further "new" with more time. my brother also experienced this same "back to front creeping reset" as i did, we both took part in that plant teacher that day.

Offline brenthebdog

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 12:16:30 AM »

i must say the first time i smoked regular nn-DMT at some point in the experience over a period of 20-30 seconds i felt the electricity creep from the back of my skull to the front resetting everything in its path leaving a fresh start as if brand new to the world, it took a lot of bad habits being repeated before the reset was back to normal, if however you choose to take the hints and veer away from the bad habits the reset will stay and will become further "new" with more time. my brother also experienced this same "back to front creeping reset" as i did, we both took part in that plant teacher that day.

Yeah, bad habits do have a particularly insidious way of creeping up, especially after after a major reset. Luckily mine are behavioral and psychological, as a matter of aging and making better life decisions they are starting to go away. DMT sounds wild, everyone reports about interacting with a great serpent that is very stern.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 02:44:33 PM »
DMT sounds wild, everyone reports about interacting with a great serpent that is very stern.

i don't want to fill this topic with off topic information so ill keep it short:

the entities you see wile taking part in something like DMT, the way how people describe how different they are and how out of this world they seem take these types of descriptions as compliments of the highest regard.

right now we are playing the make pretend game of mono-dimensional. what you see wile taking part in DMT is your omni-dimensional self, you see the clear picture with all the blinders taken off.

because we ordinarily go around everyday clinging to the blinders (like an anchor) for an illusory sense of temporary comfort through ignorance it gives us the distinct impression the entities we see on the other side are decidedly "alien" or different than what we identify ourselves to be.

the comfort that is derived from ignorance will drag you farther into the matrix and make you progressively less sentient.

the discomfort derived from learning the hard lessons and learning things you felt like you did not want to know will push you further out of the matrix and make you progressively more sentient.

its important to understand sentience is not a singular point and non-sentience is not a singular point either they are directions of exploration that are both limitless.

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 01:09:39 PM »
Try making bigger burns. The strongest experience I have had so far was 2 dots. Today I did 15 dots in one round and the experience wasn't as intense as the one I got with 2 huge dots (which was my first experience). It was followed by a second round of about 15 dots though and that wiped me out. Keep doing kambo and I guarantee the time will come when it rips you apart. Its often when you're least expecting it that it blasts you.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:11:46 PM by Xochipilli »

Offline brenthebdog

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »
Try making bigger burns. The strongest experience I have had so far was 2 dots. Today I did 15 dots in one round and the experience wasn't as intense as the one I got with 2 huge dots (which was my first experience). It was followed by a second round of about 15 dots though and that wiped me out. Keep doing kambo and I guarantee the time will come when it rips you apart. Its often when you're least expecting it that it blasts you.

I've been thinking about making larger burns during my next ceremony; but, I'm starting to understand that it's not necessarily about the size or the number of points. There is definitely a cumulative effect to this medicine and the last time I was hit much harder with fewer points. And, as a funny side note; I didn't feel like I had just fatally poisoned myself, I knew it would be exhausting and painful but not deadly. Kambo is knowledge, and just like G.I. Joe says, "knowing is half the battle!"

Offline Xochipilli

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2012, 12:19:15 PM »
Yeah the first time I did it, I got a fright and thought I was about to die but now I intuitively know I'll survive the experience. Even when I was purging blood a few days ago, I intuitively knew I would survive.

I recommend trying to applying it to meridians. I had self applied numerous times before and my face never swelled up but recently, I did a few sessions with Giovanni Latanzi in which he applied the medicine on meridian lines and each time, my face swelled up.