Author Topic: Initiation  (Read 9138 times)

Offline chem

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Initiation
« on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:04 AM »
Hi everybody, just droppin by to say Hello and to talk about my first journey...

yesterday i did 0.3g of rootbark eboka + 2.5ml red aya vine (very small dose of both) during the day, and did a 3 dot initiation with kambo at night... The initiation was premeditated with me clearly stating my intentions through out the day to my self, and being at peace with what is going to happen... I felt easy going into this, perhaps because of a good feeling, perhaps because of the lack of good feelings in the recent past.... i asked god and the frog to guide me, and to assist me with my intentions.
i have been recently been perceiving what feels liek the universe giving me signs... well yesterday night was just filled with them. the coolest was ofcourse when i arrived to the chosen forest location by a little river in france in the middle of the night... within a minute of being there we spotted a frog making its way across the area where i wud be having my journey. this to me was a "final-confirmation" type of thing and i went into the experience with no fear at all.
we double-burnt the 3 holes... and i had a 4th which wasnt in allignment with the 3 so we decided to use 3 globules on the 3 proper ones, however some of them probably leaked a bit onto the 4th. tbh i dnt think that changed anything, but it was unfortunate...
i drank a lot of water during the 8 hour fast, and 2 leters just before the initiation. purging came within 6-8 minutes. i have to say guys... that was something... pain was undescribable... my sinuses, lips, and face swelled up beyond recognition... i looked pretty much horrible.
i inhaled a bit too much of the palo santo, as i was trying to purge out what i felt was really in intention to do so, but needed a bit of a push... later i cud feel that it prob did not do my lungs or sinuses any good... they were blocked for next few hours until i slept... a point i believe is important to share with others. as it was harder to come back to normality still feeling cloged and having trouble breathing. i think 30-40 minutes after i was still a bit sick, but within an hour i started feeling chilly and tired (more normal). so i took of the globules and put a layer or 2 of dragons blood.
my 2 assistant-sitters needed to leave, and i pretty much needed to get home. so i drove about an hour after, 1 drove with me to see how if i cud drive fine. and i have to say even tho i felt horrible, i felt very balanced and un-enerved by having to do so.
i drank 2.5ml of vine before sleep, smoked a little bit of a joint and passed out, having a wonderful sleep.
waking up feeling quite well today, and id say prob better then i have in a while. i definatly feel more balance, capability, determination. i take 0.2 of rootbark in the morning with sum ilex guayasca. that was 2 hours ago. and i feel that the iboga is working differently then it usually does. granted i took less then i wud normally, but that probably is a good thing.

either way... i can feel the potential of this medicine, and am glad to have gone through with the experience. i am looking forward to seeing the after-effects that i feel are just beginning, same goes to future journeys into this realm... even tho it was quite hard, it felt i had more left inside of me that needs purging...

i had a couple of questions, that maybe sum of u guys cud put some input on... does anyone here embark on these journeys alone? i think i remember someone saying the first time its essential not to, just incase, but id actually prefer that in the future... wud u suggest i move up to 5 dots? i also did this just before the begginin of the 3rd quater of a moon-cycle, which i believe isnt the time to do it... but i had no option to wait it out. do u think this took away from the benefits? shud i do it on the new moon next time? and last but not least, do the globules completely loose effect after 30 minutes? i felt as if there was a bit of an after effect for me when i moved them off, as if some got in that didnt before or somethin, a rush of warmth like wen it wud normally start. i felt progressivly better after bout 2 hours... and my face was still swollen. wen do u guys take them off?

either ways... very nice to finally say hello, i have been followin this forum for a while now... also eboka.info if any of u guys go there, but i dont seem to be able to register on it, keeps saying i answer their silly test questions wrong, which i rle think is just a bug, cuz im pretty sure i dont.

much respeace to all yall, willing to share ur knowledge of the jungle with others. im very glad to have come by this forum, and its members, as the input already here greatly assisted and eased me on my mission. thank you.

ribbit ^^

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Initiation
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 10:51:52 AM »
Good report. Thank you
If you don't feel ready for 5 dots you can  make 3 again, but a bit larger .

I think the new moon phase is optimal to mobilize better the deep fluids in the organism, but it's not mandatory.

For the sinuses problem next time try to start with some good rapè.

Offline chem

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 07:36:28 AM »
im not sure bout being ready for 5, shud i take it slow? 3 was tought, bt i felt as if i had to force the purging... the pain was pretty bad, but definatly managable, i was even able to walk around, stand up wen i wanted to... perhaps 3 on left 2 on right shoulder? do u guys have success with using different sides?
wats rapè if u dont mind me askin?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 07:48:50 AM »
Rapè is a snuff made with native amazonian tobacco plus sometimes other herbs ( as chacruna, or yopo, or other) plus calcium carbonate ( from vegetal  or shells  ashes): it is  in form of very fine powder, to be shot preferably into the nostrils ( the left first) with a V shaped reed. There are many variants, the most famous and worlwide appreciated is probably the so called Nu-nu made by the Matses, used by them in many occasions and also to open the Kambò sessions.

An alternative to rapè is to macerate some raw tobacco in a bit of pure water for at least 20 minutes and then suck up the dark liquid  through the nostrils, or a little siringe could be used to help the intake, as they do always in Bali ( Ratu Bagus)  .

Don't swallow the tobacco or the mucus that will be mobilized ! Always spit it out.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:11:05 AM by caiano »

Offline chem

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 08:47:38 AM »
i actually do have some nunu at home, but i dnt hav anyone to blow it for me and wen i sniffed it last time it actually irritated one of my sinuses, cudnt breathe from that side for a while. u think its good to have before a kambo session? overall benefits wise? as i said i wudnt rle have anyone who cud blow it for me...
n i guess ill also be waiting for the next full moon ^^ do u find it makes a big difference for u to follow the cycle?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 08:58:09 AM »
it's easy to build a self-blow device using sealing wax and cotton yarn, with the angle and the lenght suited for your nose\mouth dimensions.

tobacco is a vasoconstrictor so the nostrils would be opened  because the turbinates can no more be filled with blood.
try less nu-nu
About the moon i've already said my opinion.