Author Topic: Sudden Endless Energy  (Read 6493 times)

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Sudden Endless Energy
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:08:24 PM »
 So.... I have been off opiates for 5 months 3 days... I still had not felt back to normal until two days ago, and I am not sure when the last time I felt 'normal' was....17 years ago? Half my life ago.  I initially did Iboga, what a wonderful dream... I then decided to do Kambo,  the first time nothing....the second time after a consultation, it worked...I got scared and took it off... third time nothing, except I had a cold, or bad allergies... that was gone immediately.  last week I did Kambo again.  It was not the same experience that my friend was having, he was sick and purged a lot.  I did not purge, but kept the Kambo on for quite some time, I kept getting hot, starting to feel it, then it would go away...each time a bit more intense, this lasted almost an hour.  the next couple of days I felt strange like I was about to get sick, everything just tasted bland, no other symptoms... then yesterday morning (4 days after) I woke up with more energy than I have had in 17 years! and it has continued today, and I expect it to continue.  I know Kambo is responsible for my sudden energy Peak.  I did have an interesting experience the night before the day I started feeling this way... KIAP you might not like this... but I decided to smoke some DMT.  I have quite a bit, do not do it often, yet it calls occasionally.  This was the first bad experience I have had with DMT.  I just got these flashbacks of apocalyptic bad trips I had had in the past.. one 17 years ago from LSD another from 2CB and another from shrooms...they all had this same feeling... but I felt peace afterward this time   One strange thing that happened was that my eyes leaked a large pool of saline... left a freakin puddle in my bed, but it felt like a purge... the next day, I feel better the next...AMAZING.  I KNOW Kambo has much to do with this, but maybe it synergizes well with DMT also???  Anyways I feel better than I did when I was 16 years old, amazing... I am going full force with my next Kambo experience... I never purged unfortunately,  but I also have never purged on Iboga, never even came close and I guess I have flooded three times, though I thought the last two were boosters :/...   

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden Endless Energy
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »
Brilliant to hear. Its been over 2 months since you made this thread, do you still have these heightened energy levels?

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Sudden Endless Energy
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 09:13:34 AM »
What a great feeling.  thanks for sharing.  I learn something new from everyone's reports.

Isn't the protocol to keep adding dots if you don't purge?  Purging is the sign that it's having the desired effect and might explain why it's taken a while for the Kambo to impact on you.