Author Topic: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - Iboga microdosing  (Read 4837 times)

Offline helpless11

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - Iboga microdosing
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:39:06 PM »
Hello, I am interested in microdosing with Iboga TA tincture for my severe social anxiety, depression and various emotional issues. There is one thing I am most concerned, if iboga in micro doses coud potentially increase my anxiety, tension and could make me more irritated and short-tempered ? I read that iboga in small doses increase energy, focus, alertness...could this be a problem for me ?

Has anyone here already tried this protocol with TA tincture from eboka.info site for any anxiety related issues ?

Thank you!

Michael

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - Iboga microdosing
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:32:55 PM »
Not sure what GAD is but in my past I have definitely dealt with panic attacks and especially social anxiety. Being someone that has always learned to self-medicate, I wouldn't think ibgoa microdosing would be something that would effect me negatively in those ways. But I have definitely heard of people saying it has made those symptoms worse or that it has caused things to surface for the person to face and deal with.

Maybe something else would be better for daily therapeutic dosing for anxiety.

Kava, kratom, phenibut, coca tea, etc may increase sociability. Nootropic stacks can give you an edge. I especially find NMDA antagonists useful for depression and anxiety but you should be aware of your domestic laws depending on where you live. Ones with long half lives like Memantine or low dose arylcyclohexylamines like methoxetamine may be helpful.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: social anxiety, GAD, panic attacks... - Iboga microdosing
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 12:47:09 PM »
I really wouldn't recommend microdosing Iboga for any symptoms of anxiety for it could trigger panic attacks.  I don't have any experience with the TA tincture however so I can't speak on that, I believe it would be safer as it seems to be more of a homeopathic than traditional microdosing of RB. 

A flood is a different story and is able to 'handle' such symptoms.