Author Topic: Introduction to Avendagold  (Read 5540 times)

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Introduction to Avendagold
« on: May 12, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »
Hi all,

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I am a healthy 30 something year old from Europe.  I used to be constantly tired, get ill, had irritable bowel-like symptoms and generally lacked drive and motivation.  One day I started taking supplements with B vitamins and ginseng and found they made a big difference within a couple of days.  This started me down the road to a healthy lifestyle that now sees me eating a mainly vegetarian diet (seafood occasionally), with little chocolate, little bad fats, little alcohol, no smoking, and twice weekly exercise.  I still have intestinal problems every now again but nothing close to what I used to have.  As an aside, since eating honey on a daily basis, I get virtually no colds any more.  I am healthy and happier.

Having said that, I have issues from my past which mean that I am not good at public speaking and get anxious, which is stopping me from reaching my potential.  I am starting down the route of entheogens to help me get past these tricks of the mind and reach wisdom - my central goal in life. 

I believe that Kambo is a sacred medecine that will help me.  At the beginning I will be asking questions, and eventually will start reporting my experiences.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction to Avendagold
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
Kambo will definitely help you.  In the guarantee's to life let's omit taxes and just say death and Kambo will help.  Joke not joke.  For the work on Intestinal Problems I recommend you refer to Giovanni Lattanzi (father of modern day Kambo).  He had terrible intestinal issues until Kambo helped him and from what he says Iboga basically cured him of those issues.  Check out the Ibo Radio interview with him and you can hear for yourself...

http://ibo-radio.com/?p=597

Kambo also has an amazing ability to help with anxiety (from what I have read from you this might be a minor issue to resolve).

Blessings

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction to Avendagold
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 02:28:40 AM »
Thanks KP, I'll be getting in touch with Giovanni Lattanzi in due course.

Anxiety is currently an issue, and depending on what I'm doing in life, it is more or less important.  It will be interesting to see how Kambo helps me in that regard.  I'm likely to be doing an Iboga flood soon after cleansing on Kambo so I'm hoping the combination will wipe away all anxiety and especially a phobia of public speaking.

Peace