Author Topic: Nice website showing points  (Read 3947 times)

Offline demyanabakan

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Nice website showing points
« on: August 31, 2014, 01:35:25 PM »
Hi, first I would like to introduce myself my name is Demyan. I recently started adding kambo to my healing protocol and I am already in love with this medicine.
I will write more about my experiences in a dedicated post.
I just thought I would share this website I came across today that helped me locate some points on my ear.
Today I just did Master Sensorial and Shen Men. Totally different feeling from all my other locations on my upper arm.

http://stgeorgeacupuncture.com/Auricular-Acupuncture-Master-Points.html

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Nice website showing points
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:41:49 AM »
Hi Demyan,

Welcome.  I agree with you that auricular application has an entirely different feel.  I haven't applied it to my ears in a couple of years, but I think I may do that next go around.  Thanks for the reminder!

Also, I am familiar with some of those points.  The acupuncturist that I was working with a couple of years back had suggested that I apply to the shenmen, or "spirit gate".  I used this point along with some others while totally experimenting and actually had visions and then passed out for about 7 hours (in the middle of the day).  The following 5 days were filled with light and bliss, however I was fresh off of pharmaceuticals after being on them for years and it all came crashing down :(.  I have been free of those nasty chemicals for about 2 years and am working with kambo again, therefore I look forward to gaining a new and fresh perspective on applying to the ears.