Author Topic: please HELP - could this be from kambo?  (Read 7028 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
please HELP - could this be from kambo?
« on: December 29, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »
My lymph node under my chin is inflamed and has been for at least the past six months.  I'm trying to think what things I was doing around the time I began noticing it that may be responsible, and honestly, kambo was the only lead I could think of. Six months ago I was doing a lot of kambo - and even though right now I exclusively stick to and prefer the traditional burn method - six months ago I was insufflating fairly often. Right now I'm afraid to do more kambo (burn method only) in fear that I would exacerbate the condition that may (and very may not) be caused by the kambo. (In fact I want to do it tonight before my Iboga booster / mini-flood session as I now it would help put me in a grounded state, but wondering if it may be a bad idea for my overall help.) What do you think? Am I mistakenly connecting dots (after all it could have been from an entirely different cause) or should I avoid kambo (even burn method)?

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: please HELP - could this be from kambo?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 06:05:09 AM »
Did you do Kambo in the past six month, while the chin inflammation was already there? And if so, did you notice any response of it on the Kambo.

There is a direct link between Kambo and the lymph system, for it is understood Kambo enters the by this system.

What you could do is check out which meridians run through or near the inflammation and check on which meridians you have placed dots in the past half year. Cause it seems a channel is blocked under the chin and that may be due to issues elsewhere.

Maybe this is a hint to take it easy, that somehow you've adressed some issues in your body and the inflammation is a way in which the body trying to clean things up... So waiting it out could be an advice.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 01:18:36 PM »
i have experienced something that sounds similar to what you describe but had difficulty pinpointing the cause (iodine overload, or kambo snorted into the nose or sublingualy) when you take kambo without putting it in the burns i find it consistently gives a very particular feeling along the surrounding meridians to the spot of intake (under tongue, in nose etc etc) it makes things feel dry and obstructed and itchy for weeks, lots of water can help this, possibly making burns without putting any kambo in them might help as the histamine and other chemicals surged to the area would help mobilize the obstruction.

i have not used kambo nasally in probably over a year or more, you could not offer me a sum of money large enough to try it again either.

i am pretty sure the burns and normal system acts to transform(and direct the flow of) the kambo compounds into safer more naturally assimilable compounds that the body can make use of.

when you intake kambo without burns it is active in an unhealthy way that drags on the system very heavily on many channels trying to integrate the compounds.

i would highly advise you place 1 drop each of the following essential oils on the center of the front of your throat in a circle maybe as big as your palm or so

lime oil
peppermint oil
star anise oil

you can use any 1 of these oils or any combination, i would say lime works best and probably even better when used with 1 drop of peppermint as well.

if you do not have any essential oils you can easily slice up a lime and put it in a glass of water and shake it and let it sit for half hour then apply this liquid to your front neck and gargle it as well, make sure you keep the peel in the water and slice it finely, you could even cut a lime in half and rub the exposed half to the center of your throat.

drink 8 glasses of water every day.

take beet root capsules, or beets, daily.

take milk thistle daily.

take B12, B9, B6 daily.

start monitoring your intake of the following chemicals and search up the content of each in your diet:

iodine
chloride
fluoride
bromide

adjust each individually in small amounts and see if it helps.

eating grapefruit everyday for a week or so should help considerably, also rub the exposed half of a fresh cut grapefruit against the painful point and gargle fresh squeezed grapefruit juice frequently, grapefruit essential oil combined with actual grapefruit would most likely work better than just 1 alone.

the grapefruit will likely solve the problem it is a very effective lymph stimulant.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
sounds like it may be from experimenting with insufflation. Peacewarrior you state that you also tried this method and experienced a similar effect?

usually lymph nodes swell to stop infections from spreading through the body. if there was an infection in the arm, the lymph nodes will swell in your armpit. maybe the lymph node under the chin was stopping a microbial from insufflation method from spreading to the chest and heart?

Offline n3ur0h@ck

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 06:24:39 AM »
Hmm, I read past the insufflation part. But I am to think that the insufflation must have played a part in it. Probably not just that, but a combination of other factors as well.

In regard to iodine overload, how severe can this be? I've been using kelp in my diet for a while now and though I do not experience any adverse effects. In fact my thyroid seems to be functioning normal these days.

But the inflammation being under the chin, is this likely to have a connection to the thyroid gland?

If I may suggest, there could be that some material got stuck and provoked the inflammation. So besides the already stated advice, maybe to clean the nasal passages & oral cavities. One way to do this is to snort salted lukewarm water and blow it out and also to gargle this in your mouth. This is called neti in yoga and it is a cleanse.

Anyway good luck and hope this will go soon.