Author Topic: Kambo for myopia ?  (Read 5862 times)

Offline Marv

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo for myopia ?
« on: November 28, 2013, 03:19:15 PM »
Hello,
Those days I was asking myself "is it possible that kambo could help for myopia ?".
I'm 24 and i'm myopic since I'was about 5 years old, maybe earlier. I believe that in some cases this problem could be due to a trauma lived in the early childhood. It would lead to an energetic disruption and so maybe some physical problems. My father lived home when I was a baby and I feel that my myopia is due to it, maybe I'm wrong and it is juste a physical deformation but I prefer to believe the first theory. If the issue is due to an energetic knot, kambo could help to improve the situation. My vision is very trouble and i'm wearing glasses all the time except for sleeping.
Do you think it is a good idea to do one or more kambo treatments on the acupuncture points related to eyes and vision ? Does anyone know where are those points ?  and witch kind of treatment could be good for this ?
Thank you for reading,
Marv'

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo for myopia ?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 04:00:07 PM »
I think it helps with vision especially if using Sananga (can search function here) -Amazonian visionary eye drops.  They tribes use both medicines for hunting and the Sananga is for making things very clear and apparent.  For instance what is usually camafloged becomes visible.

Points you can learn from studying acupuncture charts of the ear, hands and feet. 

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:07:07 AM »
hello,

I think it's worth a try, I would definitely put my hands on some good sananga eye drops and start looking at the eyes/visions points in acupuncture.
Worst case scenario, you'll cleanse yourself and probably will gain a bit of vision resolution. Sananga & Kambo will do you good, if done properly.

Good luck with your hunt !

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 04:08:56 AM »
Kambo has had no effect on my eyesight unfortunately but Sananga has. Worth a try.