Author Topic: kambo after iboga ok? (will it purge any of the iboga still in the system?)  (Read 4826 times)

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
I still have iboga in my system (it's been close to but less than a month since), and I'm finding I need a lot of strength this next month. I feel kambo may be good, but I just want to make sure the kambo won't purge any of the iboga. (I've read that iboga stays in some of the fat cells of the body and is converted by the liver to nor-ibogaine, and a lot of whole-body purging is done with kambo, including that of yellow bile.) Any thoughts? A possibly warranted concern or not at all?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I've had great success doing Kambo after Iboga floods.  I have done it only two weeks after and it only seemed to synergizes.  To be honest my theory is that it would be even more helpful to do it a week after.  It worked counter rationally in this way and seemed to keep the noribogaine In the fat cells just fine and dandy.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Are you confident about that, becuse it seems counterintuitive to do kambo after an iboga flood. The levels of noribogaine will amplify compounds.

Kambo has these opiate like compounds, and as known with other opiates they will esaily cause an overdose after iboga. So in the light of this, how safe is it to do?

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
I'm confident I have had success doing it.  I have nothing else to go off of.