Author Topic: Conditions for healing and it being granted  (Read 4575 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Conditions for healing and it being granted
« on: November 18, 2013, 06:23:04 AM »
Hi there,

I am going over a question for a while now and it's a difficult one. Basically I'm asking 'what if healing is not granted?'.

There are things anyone can do to set the conditions right for healing. Giving yourself the time, space and rest to set things in motion are three of the most profane things one can do.

But there are things that can show up during this period. These can be anything, but basically anything that disturbs the conditions in which healing can take place.

As to the time, urgent things can pop up - like a family member that urgently needs some help.

With the space: there can be unexpected disturbances from outside, like extreme noises from construction or bad tempered neighbours.

And the rest, when either the time or space condition is disturbed, the rest will be disturbed as well. But there can also be disturbances from within. Theses from within are often part of the healing process, but when disturbed from the outside they can be very detrimental to the effort.

So it comes down to yourself creating that opportunity to let things happen. And the outside that keeps major disturbances away. In a way these are mixed, cause from a deep spiritual perspective the inner worlds and outer settings are connected, so any decision from the inside resonates with that it meets from the outside.

Now from what I gather, there is a sort of grantedness to all of this. When you set conditions right and stick to the protocol of getting healed, that is just part of the deal. Another part comes from that it is 'granted', for lack of better understanding of this matter I put it this way.

I imagine a sort of scale. On the one side is healing and getting better, on the other is detrimental effort and slipping away. So setting things right and sticking to the protocol, this scale can topple from the one side to the other. In the middle is a kind of dead moment and getting over that requires a lot of effort and some luck. It's the hardest part, the moment when you feel stuck and need to pull the deepest of yourseld.

So being in the process of this, one moment you feel the scale has slightly toppled and you're on the right side. It's a relief to be over the dead point, even if the healing is very slow and this point. Then something unexpected happens out of the blue, and in such a way that this is precisely just that what make the scale tip over to the other side again. So you're basically back to square one overnight.

When this happens more than a few times, the idea and feeling of not being granted to heal takes hold. How to deal with this? And what are your thoughts on this.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Conditions for healing and it being granted
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
When this happens more than a few times, the idea and feeling of not being granted to heal takes hold. How to deal with this? And what are your thoughts on this.

I find this such a mature post and applaud you writing it to disclose some thoughts around your process and how it is very relevant to others.  I've had amazing healing ceremonies where everything went right and the rewards were rather infinite in grace and gratitude for life, then (more often than not it seems) I have the ceremonies where not everything goes just right and there are 'wobbly' moments that effect the results.  The best qualities I can think to cultivate is organization along with the details of cleanliness of environment (inner and outer), being in healthy relationships and if not doing what is necessary before hand to admit your part in the disturbance, and being especially prepared in the ways of meditation and thought process. 

When things don't go all right I totally admit I have a brush of losing faith a bit of depression over my goals and a an overall questioning of my life path.  But so far despite these minor and sometimes major doubts I feel the need to be committed to this very alternative path and the unknown harvests that will be due at some point.  I think being in a path like this is almost like investing in them.  I understand what your talking about and I apologize that my words are not precise enough. 

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Conditions for healing and it being granted
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 05:11:00 AM »
Hello Kampum,

thanks for your support. Your understanding makes a difference. As you said, my intention here is to put in words some things that arise, thoughts or understanding, of the process and especially the difficult phase of dead moment in between. Somehow it seems to me very relevant for this forum.

To make use of this opportunity to discuss this I find it most difficult, to find the right words and concepts to express myself. I guess that's what most people would have. The urge in dire situations is to complain and express the suffering. But back to the point of this thread, namely the subtle touch that allows healing to take place.

Being on this dead point things become treacherous. It's like compass needle spinning around. There's no clear direction to go. Feeling this or that is unstable, so I found out. One the one hand you're good then, cause the negative spiral has come to a halt. But to establish a new situation, the positive spiral, is the next step. This negative/ positive is a mere simplification. It comes down to the dead point, that is the most tangible thing. Kambo pushes you through this, on the momentum carried by the frog spirit or it's potential build up through it's evolution.

But one can do kambo often, however when the real issues at stake are not resolved this can be in vain. For healers-to-be outside the amazon this is, in my opinion, a very important lessen. Using kambo outside the amazon is without it's support. Maybe understanding how things work can be support. Anyway one may not always be able to do kambo due to bodily issues for example. That doesn't mean one cannot work with the kambo spirit.

So here the focus lies on the dead zone in between phases. The one that kambo masters at great lenght. I prefer to call it a granted process, because I strongly feel there is divine grace that - in the end - will determine if you can go through or bounce back again. That doesn't mean one hasn't a say in things, it's just that the fate of life itself is something we cannot control only attempt to steer.