Author Topic: Kambo treatment needed in Spain . Help!  (Read 6728 times)

Offline wonderfrog

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo treatment needed in Spain . Help!
« on: November 05, 2013, 02:07:11 PM »
Good Day people,

I am in Spain and would like a Kambo treatment. I've had 4 before , the last being in February.

At the moment I am feeling quite ill and feel some Kambo would help me immensely ( I am HIV Positive).

Can anyone let me know if there is somebody with good knowledge of this medicine who is able to administer Kambo in Spain?

Many thanks

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo treatment needed in Spain . Help!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:45:58 PM »
I don't know of anyone, sounds like emergency, Facebook friend me @Kambogahuasca Panacea and I can include you in the Kambo groups out there.   

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 05:08:01 AM »
Hello,

if you go up north, to South West france I know a good and experienced kambo practitioner.
PM me if you want, you can receive the treatment soon if you're ready.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 10:31:02 PM »
Poke root is indicated in the treatment of the lymphatic system. Supporting this system is basic in most anti-cancer treatments as well as cleansing programs for a whole range of health problems. As an alterative, Poke root plays a role in helping to maintain the healthy functioning of the lymphatic system. It is especially indicated in mastitis, where it can be used internally and as a poultice. It is also an indicated remedy in the treatment of adenitis.

Changes can be induced in lymphocytes by certain plant mitogens, one of the most important being phytohaemaglutinin (PHA). It is termed a polyclonal T-cell activator because it reacts with the T-cell surface nonspecifically (i.e. not as an antigen) and produces the same series of cellular events as does antigen, locking onto its specific surface receptor. Unlike the situation with antigen stimulation where only a small fraction of the cells are sensitive, PHA transforms a major portion of the T-cells. Additionally, some B-cells are affected although their response appears to be T-cell dependent. The picture is emerging that helper T-cells are preferentially stimulated by PHA> Poke weed activates both T- and B-lymphocytes.

It appears from the above discussion on the effect Poke root has on lymphocytes that its beneficial role in cancer is a legitimate one. It may be surmised as well that a number of other opportunistic infections and diseases, such as Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) may also be beneficially treated with Poke root as one of the therapeutic agents. In lymphatic disorders, Poke root is often used in conjunction with Cleavers or Blue Flag.

https://altnature.com/library/pokeroot.htm

3ts potential preventive effects are due in part by its enhancement of chemotaxis" (movement of cells in response to chemical stimulus)", phagocytosis" (the ingestion of a smaller cell or cell fragment, a microorganism, or foreign particles)", and increased total lymphocytes and T helper cells when extract G 115 or an aqueous extract is given in 100 mg doses twice daily for 4-8 weeks (PO in human clinical study.

Herbal Contraindications and Drug Interactions Plus Herbal Adjuncts with Medicines: Expanded fourth Edition
Francis Brinker, N.D.

The primary benefits of cleavers revolve around this herb's ability to tone the lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is responsible for the drainage and cleansing of fluid from cells, tissue, and organs, as well as for part of the body's natural anti-microbial activity, which occurs in the lymphatic glands. Therefore, lymphatic well-being is a foundation for overall well-being. Drinking a cup of cleavers herb tea, blended with marigold or echinacea, is a perfect remedy for swollen glands, tonsillitis, or any other ailment that would benefit from lymphatic drainage support like respiratory infections. Cleavers have also been traditionally used as a lymphatic tonic to alleviate ulcers and tumors, possibly because of the stimulation of fluid drainage.

Cleavers herb tea can be drunk up to three times a day during healing. It blends well with poke root, echinacea, and marigold to tone the lymphatic system.
http://www.healthguideinfo.com/herbal-medicine/p58648/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 08:15:31 PM by ―λlτεrηιτγ- »