Author Topic: A more moderate approach  (Read 11157 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
A more moderate approach
« on: September 29, 2013, 05:10:20 PM »
So after doing Kambo 45+ times I've finally come to realization that I don't want to go so hard at it anymore.  What I am primarily saying is not as many dots and keeping them on for only the necessary time to start purging bile.  Than immediately taking them off once the yellow bile first comes out.  I don't wanna purge black bile anymore, doing that so often nearly cut my Kambo career short.

Doing as many dots as I safely could and leaving them on the entire time is just too much for me anymore.  It takes such a long time to recover from the peak performances during Kambo marathon runs. 

I just put this out there and am curious of others take.  This was my first time doing it like this 2day, so won't really know how it compares/contrasts yet .

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: A more moderate approach
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 08:49:18 AM »
The need to optimize the product has always led me to push out from the globules all the goods they have,
 dosing the amount necessary to achieve  a balance between a deep but short lasting  "yellow" purge.
So for me the criteria is to absorb quickly the most peptides possible: this can be done with smaller but more numerous burns.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 12:00:05 PM »
That sounds like a fine approach. 

Update: the more moderate method of removing once bile starts, led to a very nice quick recovery.  Feeling very fueled and energized.  Not getting zapped was nice for once.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 11:03:33 AM »
i like this idea very much

i feel it might be possible that going hard every now and then (and doing it just a little bit differently each time regardless of hard or easy) might have the potential to let you get to the places you could not reach wile going hard every time and might allow you to achieve things you could not before in places you had already reached.

this is because the body is plural so every second in every situation there are a multitude of realities pulling and pushing(or both or neither) on various different bodies that make up who you are, each second the amount pulling on any number of bodies or pushing or neither in any direction or non-direction changes from instant to instant and every layer effects every other layer super complicating the equation.

basically because the really hard treatments require such long recovery process it actually partially hinders some peoples ability to utilize the newly restored energy you receive from the ceremony and it makes it more difficult for some to notice or make use of the new doorways and inertia that become opened in your body and your life, because they are still straining to return to what they have come to identify as "normal" because of all the subtle layers the hard sessions disrupt and more so its the large number of other subtle systems that become disrupted for days or weeks that are then during all that recovery time straining one another to try to recover from the large impact of kambo and the various different levels of disruption caused to many systems, many are minorly disrupted these minor ones drag at one another making them more than just minor and making all the larger disturbances even more hindering on the body.

this is because aside from what most of us THINK we know about our bodies in reality there are extremely complex and subtle layers it ends up pulling on subtly for days or weeks on many many other layers (witch then pull on other layers themselves etc etc) and most of us never become inclined to develop a relationship with the subtle layers to be able to notice when a really strenuous experience causes this or that layer to become suppressed for extended periods of time.

most people like to solve problems with a simple solution sometimes this is effective, sometimes it is lacking.

your body is a very complex system and it takes a lot of patience to remember how to enjoy learning about what you are and your environment without being overwhelmed by the false sensation that you are unseating other parts of what you have come to identify as yourself in the process.

"i feel it might be possible that going hard every now and then (and doing it just a little bit differently each time regardless of hard or easy) might have the potential to let you get to the places you could not reach wile going hard every time and might allow you to achieve things you could not before in places you had already reached."

^ this, if you do a variety of things in a variety of ways you can open your eyes to seeing doors that the eyes had been tricked into thinking were closed before due to the repetition.

i don't feel repetition or variety are any better than one another, it is all about finding balance to have them compliment one another.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:14:35 AM by peacefull warrior »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 03:02:19 PM »
Very nice brother^

The quick recovery rate and vastly increased energy makes me want to do Kambo even more.  Such a gem of near guaranteed quality results.  The intensive treatments take longer to get those energy benefits from and I am guessing might even be overly taxing if done on a regular basis.  Just enough to purge is my current way now with this beloved salve. 

Thanks for the help to get here kambodians.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »
Update: the more moderate method of removing once bile starts, led to a very nice quick recovery.  Feeling very fueled and energized.  Not getting zapped was nice for once.

The medicine seems to continue working its magic (on me) for a good 15 to 20 mintues after the bile starts to flow; are you sure that removing is a good idea?  I am usually tired after the session, but still feel pretty good.  It is the next day when the energy ride starts.

I don't usually go overboard, just like caiano - 'a deep but short lasting "yellow" purge'.  Sapo is so incredible, I am in love with the part of the experience post purge when it is still gently working magic in more subtle ways.  I like to sit in the woods in a meditative state and the alertness along with an almost merging of consciousness with the surroundings is like a mystical experience.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
The medicine seems to continue working its magic (on me) for a good 15 to 20 mintues after the bile starts to flow; are you sure that removing is a good idea?  I am usually tired after the session, but still feel pretty good.  It is the next day when the energy ride starts.

Yes is still working.  I learned from my partner in love who is a reiki practitioner.  I had treated her 3 times and she developed this conclusion.  She had to witness me purging black bile for hours and came to this necessary use of caution.  On my own I probably would have kept going at it just as hard.  For sure my treatments were just to harsh anymore and one of the last ones I did like that (you all probably remember my post on it) I thought I had done damage by purging so deep.  These exact and precise treatments are much more to my liking.  This most recent one if she hadn't taken my dots off early on, I know for sure I would have been purging for at least an hour and definitely black bile.  Also I wouldn't have been able to perform practical daily work which is so necessary in my life now.  It would have put me out for at least several days.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2013, 04:36:46 PM »
Well it sounds like your 'partner in love' balances out your xtremist side very well ;)

I forgot, you are probably doing doses that are on the high side, therefore removing after the purging starts prob isn't such a big deal considering you still get a deeper purge than say, someone like me who is only doing 7 dots.  Obviously, as we R&D folk know quite well, there are many different ways to Kambo.

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 07:44:43 AM »
A few times now I have done moderate dosing, first a very few dots to get a little of the feel. Just enough to get the feeling of warmth, dizziness and tingling in the limbs. Then, usually within a half hour after that, I increased the dose to just below the treshold of vomiting. This way I could do it with a week or so in between. Moderating it like this was a little uneasy, why would I not go for the full purge? Inside a voice says, purge it all and purge it hard. But that is just too much very often.

I read a bit about the black bile thing. Hasn't happened to me, thusfar, though I saw a guy once purge for 2 hours straight and he had black bile coming out.

Right now I want to do a full purge and with a special application in mind. Every morning I spend a time feeling if it is the right time and thusfar each time it was a no go. This can go on for days, even weeks, but eventually I either cut the dilemma or the feeling comes and I do it. Anyway, the harshness of full purging caused my body to be very cautious and give clear signals whether it's okay or not...

Offline daishin

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 10:46:45 AM »
Hello to everybody,
I tried to find more detailed information about protocols but I couldnt find so just to clarify protocols i found until now are:

1. Soft approach - 3 succesive new moon days
2. Middle way - two days in a row on 3 succesive new moons
3. Hard way - or three days in row on 3 succesive new moons.
4. "3x3" protocol   

So in case of 3x3 it is one day without any before and after? I guess just this 3 houres is enough?
And is it ok to mixing all of above?  For example do one day as a warmup, then next day 2 treatments in two houres or whatever one would feel like, or those protocol are traditionally used and better to fallow?

And also - do I need to use wooden tool to put Kambo on burned place or for example butter-knife is ok?

And with making Kambo come out of stick do I have to use each time different part of the stick, or is it a thick layer that I scrub many times?

And the last one - I have problem with blood circulation in legs and knee problems, where would be the best place to make dots on my legs?

I will be grateful for advice.
best wishes for all!

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 06:50:44 PM »
"And also - do I need to use wooden tool to put Kambo on burned place or for example butter-knife is ok?"

a butter knife should be fine, i have used metal tools before.

"And with making Kambo come out of stick do I have to use each time different part of the stick, or is it a thick layer that I scrub many times?"

it is a somewhat thick layer, scrape gently so you gather medicine into a glob and gently so you do not scrape up wood, once you put a drop of water on the stick the medicine is easier to remove without getting any wood.

i am no expert so this is just what i have done before and had no major issues, others here may have more specific and better suggestions.

Offline daishin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 03:38:00 AM »
Thanks a lot for reply Peacefullwarrior.
One more question - do you or anyone else know if when doing more then one treatment at one day one need to drink 2 L of water before every application? I guess so, but just to be sure.
Thank in advance!

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
First treatment always try to get the 2 liters down. Second treatment can be less, like 1,5 liter. For third an on maybe 1 liter, but I can't be certain cause I haven't done the 3 in a row (yet).

Offline daishin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 01:57:14 AM »
Thanks a lot!
Best wishes!

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2014, 03:50:34 AM »
I like to do 'soft' treatments every 6 weeks or so, 13-15 points is nice for me, fast purge and feeling good. Every 4-5 months, I do a 3x3. I drink 2 litres each time and always encourage my clients to do the same. The more water the faster the purge and when you're into the third treatment, it can take more Kambo and more water to purge. I think its very important to keep to two plus litres for every treatment and also to increase the points for each consecutive treatment. I usually do 15, then 18 then 21 or more. That's just me so adjust numbers to suit you.

Kambo, like everything in life needs to be kept in balance. Don't push it to the point where you are stressing your body unnecessarily. The goal is to feel good, alive, energised and at the top of your game all the time. Stay away form anything that causes peaks and troughs.

I use a small metal knife, have done for years. It has a narrow end so its great for placing points fast. I find its pretty easy to scrape all the way down to the stick, I never get past the wood.

Good luck x