Author Topic: Arranging Kambo ceremony in London  (Read 10374 times)

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Arranging Kambo ceremony in London
« on: August 25, 2013, 06:23:48 PM »
Hi all,

It's been a long while since I have been on this forum even though I do so like the frog medicine.  The reason is that I would like to invite people to come together to invite Giovanni Lattanzi over from the Netherlands to London.  I have done Kambo on my own but feel the effects would be heightened with a trained Kambo healer.  A day would consist of auricular acupuncture and some Kambo treatments.  There's also the possibility of Kambo and Iboga sessions too.  Email me at avendagold@yahoo.com if you interested.

G

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
Re: Arranging Kambo ceremony in London
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:09:04 AM »
If you want to do Kambo in the UK, I am running circles on the 6th, 7th and 8th in London, the 10th in Bristol and the 18th in Glastonbury. there are limited spaces available on all dates.

Cost is £45 for the first treatment and discounts for multiples. All circles include live Icaros, Sananga, Rape' and shared food afterwards

These are my last UK dates before I return home to Brazil for the summer. I'll be in Barcelona and Oslo too.

I also do Auricular and Meridian work, Chakras, Marma points and more traditional techniques.

:)

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
That's very interesting Galega.  Can you pass me a contact please?

Offline Wanderingsouls

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 04:25:09 AM »
Is it also possible to obtain an contact for myself?

I havent worked with Kambo before but have decided now it is time to try.

My interest in working with kambo comes from having an illness similar to rheumatoid arthritis in joints which is getting worse. Unfortunately my expereinces with Aya have  not helped with the inflammatory symtops or pain hence having to look at other medicines.

If you are open to workig with people with little expereince and feel that my condition could be helped by kambo medicine please if you wouldnt mind get in touch. I live in london but thr only contact i have for kambo is a different part of the county so be grateful for the chance to join you

Many thanks

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 05:11:30 AM »
I'd be really interested to find out if kambo helps.

In the meantime, you should definitely look at fasting which will help you.  Water fasting leads to a powerful anti-inflammatory response in the body due to a process called autophagy (self-cleansing).  I turned my mum onto it and it worked for her osteoarthritis.

Offline Wanderingsouls

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 07:56:13 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion but its a particular type pf arthritis that i dont think would respond to that, believe its something energetic/emotional/toxic manifestation of some sort, interrelated to other issues but one which is the most pressing for me as means it becomes difficult to work and earn enough to allow myself the time and space at some point inthe future to heal myself more fully.

Its a shame that he hasnt responded, am in london and thought it was a nice coincidence that the day after after i decided to try kambo i found someone offerring a ceremony in my hometown.

Though in regard to your original post i would be interested as well to ring somewhere to london who seems to be well regarded and expereinced

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
Hi, apologies for the delay in responding - I am working in rural Portugal with sporadic internet access!

I will pm you both contact details for the London circles.

Offline mastodon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:16:40 PM »
I appreciate that  this topic is a few months old, but if there's any 2014 London sessions going on I'd be very interested.

Cheers

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 03:34:48 AM »
I will be doing Kambo circles in London on March 15th and 16th 2014. There is one space for Sunday 16th left and two spaces for Saturday 15th. Message me if you're interested. Thanks

Offline Yabamiyah

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 08:04:01 AM »
Hi everybody, I'm new in London, i'm coming from Italy and i had really strong and healthy experiences with Kambo in 3 different ceremony .. please if anyone knows about ceremony in London area please feel free to contact me francescocucchi@yahoo.it THANKS TO YOU ALL AND  TO THE SPIRIT OF KAMBO