Author Topic: Seeking improved digestion and immunity  (Read 4988 times)

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Seeking improved digestion and immunity
« on: August 20, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
Well, I am geared up and ready to work with Kambo again after a little hiatus.  I would like to submit myself to your collective expertise, foremost Kambo experts of the cyber domain.

After years of inharmonious living (to a degree that continues to lessen), I am left with subpar immunity and digestion.  By all appearances, I am young, healthy and vibrant, however due to keen awareness and sensitivity of my own body, I am quite certain that my issue is with digestion (inability to properly digest fats) and immunity (liver not-so-good :().

I recently stopped eating flesh and had the almost immediate reaction of excreting something other-worldly foul.  As usual, I got all exited as if my problems would be instantly resolved (of course I know better than that though).  Also, I just overall feel better since cutting out meat.  Anywho, my digestion is definitely still compromised and the things that I am absolutely certain about:

- There is a flourishing fungus within. The naturopathic buzzword is Candida, although I do not believe Candida to be a problem in and of itself, but rather a symptom of imbalance and shoddy immunity. 

-Adrenal glands are in terrible condition.  Stopped drinking coffee not too long ago, but still have 1 cup of Ilex Guayusa each morning.

-Leaky gut...to some extent.  When I eat, some of the undesirable content ends up in the bloodstream and hence some food allergies, i.e. creation and release of antibodies into blood.  Can cause itchy skin, eyes, painful joints, etc.

-Serotonin levels are low.  I was not depressed in my teenage years.  This depression is a direct result of all the drug use and abuse and I sometimes wonder if it can be corrected.  Weird thing, I am not depressed in spirit, it can be felt as a physical condition.  Iboga even showed me the red fireball neurons coming up the spine from the gut in a healthy functioning me.  I could see this as it happened and it is something that only occurs with serotonergic substances.  L-tryptophan works as well.

Now, I am not so much concerned with dietary advice as I work diligiently on that front, but....

I would like to know how to best use Kambo for a nice detoxification and huge boost in immunity.  It should be safe to say here that the body is totally self-healing and there are things that can remove blocks and supercharge the body (and spirit!) so that healing becomes inexorable.  Well, I truly feel KAMBO is the top dog in that department.

Plan is to use Kambo 3x, once per moon cycle over next ~3 months.  After this, planning to make contact with Aya spirit.

Any suggestions on how to best apply the Kambo?  Last time I did Kambo was May and just did 5 points on the shoulder and found it to be quite the rough ordeal.  I am willing to do 7 points to start (this Sat), but would say that's about all.

Not looking for any quick fixes, just a magical Kambo boost for an already healing being. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking improved digestion and immunity
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 11:28:39 AM »
Well not going to over think it.  Based on combo of advice from Kampum, quick research and intuition, plan is to hit Point Zero & Master Cerebral Point on each ear + LV5, LV6 & LV8 on liver meridian.

Feelin' good about this plan.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking improved digestion and immunity
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 11:33:00 AM »
The bitters from this company called Urban Moonshine really work wonders for my digestion and also have immunizing herbs...

http://www.urbanmoonshine.com/

+ LV5, LV6 & LV8 on liver meridian.

Those are extremely powerful!  LV4 is a must for me personally when going for these.