Author Topic: Is there any way to see meridians?  (Read 8329 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Is there any way to see meridians?
« on: August 13, 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
I'm wondering if there are any methods which enable one to actually see meridians. I know that some entheogens such as psilocybe mushrooms make one much more perceptive to natural phenomena that one may ordinarily be oblivious to, but I have never seen meridians or chakras in any state I have explored thus far.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to see meridians?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:42:10 PM »
the only way i know of to induce the seeing of meridians is extremely physically painful, so i will wait for direction from the higher members before i explain anymore.

i personally do not like seeing meridians, it freaks me the fuck out, maybe in the future i will open myself up to it again more, but not right now for myself.

i have achieved this a handful of times before from 2-3 different methods, and i will wait for direction from the others here before i say any more.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:35:00 PM »
No restraints, feel free.  I've only caught glimpses, but getting there I didn't very much prefer. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 09:33:02 PM »
you have to read this entire explanation in full before you attempt any part of it individually. i will and or any and all users have my full permission to re-organize what i have typed out here and put it in number steps for user ease.

well one really effective method i used (and i did this to learn languages that are never spoken from mouths, not to see meridians that was a side effect) was to start off by using an essential oil high in pinene like balsam fir needle oil, or pine needle oil, these will lower the pain threshold considerably if taken and wait 5 minutes and taken again both times topically, then after another 2 minutes add a drop of peppermint oil (warning this all needs to be on the same point and it must be near the end of the extremity (between elbow and wrist closer to wrist but not to close, same for legs, it must be on lighter skin, not the red parts of the hand or foot, look for thin skin.)

now tap this point 10 times gently with your pointer finger, then wait 30 seconds breathing slowly (7 seconds in nose normal pace, 11 seconds as effortlessly as you can out mouth with the intention to continue to do the exhale better and better with less and less effort, like when you fall asleep how the exhale just falls out of your body) then after 30 seconds or so of this another 10 taps to that point you applied the oils, do this 10 times repeatedly, then after you finish the 10th time hold your finger gently on the point and continue this breathing practice for another 10 counts of the 7in11out breaths, during this 10 counts of breathing focus on how the point feels, and how other parts of your body feel similar, witch parts feel similar? follow the feelings casually, gently, don't dig for meaning to fast, now imagine if your whole body was dying of deep penetrating cold, then imagine how the sensation of heat could be a gigantic relief from this cold, now do 10 more taps on the point, then 30 seconds breathing, then gently rub the point clockwise and counter clockwise and right after that press low-medium palpation's on the point with pressure not to forceful in rhythm of: press 1 press, 1 2 3, press 1 press, that is 4 palpation's with a 1 second break in between each and a 3 second break in between the 2 pairs, relax the limb that is being pressed on entirely, control the other parts of your body and forget that limb wile you are pressing or rubbing it, forgetting the limb temporarily will allow the muscle tension across that limb to relax so your rubbing and palpating can reach the meridian points, many of witch can be underneath muscles, now right after having made those 4 harder palpation's you need to gently rub the location clockwise and counterclockwise wile forgetting the limb your pressing into, now relax, place your index finger on that point and forget your entire body and focus very casually on allowing any feeling that arises in that point to be accepted into your deepest core reality you can start with simply letting whatever feeling arises penetrate all of your body and sense of self.

now observe casually without any actual intention how this feels.

this is not even the first level.

do this everyday for a week, at the end of this week on a day you have not done this yet, light the thin tip of a chop stick on fire gently rotate it 360 on its side so the heat distributes evenly, then gently in a quick puff out the flame for a nice even ember, and hold it 1-2 mm away from the point you have been working on now, go back to the full body death-icy feeling and begin to identify the heat you will feel at this point as a relief from this cold, now start to move the stick in 1-3 mm sized circle EXTREMELY slowly and very gently (lots of time practice without fire steady the hand) circle maybe 1 mm around the rim of the actual point itself, start EXTREMELY slow and as you circle have the stick come slightly closer to the skin each circle, the trick is to see how close to your actual skins surface you can come without actually contacting the skin with the stick or the ember on the end of it if you hold the stick so it runs parallel to the skin, the burn will probably be more overwhelming and harder to learn the language because you will overload your endorphin receptors to fast and crash the circle of endogenous up-regulation your attempting to create. start small, work your way up.  this is why i have the stick make a T when it comes to my skin surface ware the top lien in the T is the skin and the line going up and down in the T is the chop stick, again, do not contact your skin the goal is to not touch you skin with the ember, if you touch the skin with your ember, its not bad, but it is not the purpose of this exercise and will lead you in a partially different path than what is being shared here, you can do both paths, its just there is no need to do both at the exact same time the first time, try them each individually a week apart, then together in small amounts, ware the 2 paths are ember touching and ember not touching, i like both very much, but for the purpose of learning and distinguishing the two, it is much easier to practice them each separately with much time between to return as much feeling to the area as possible so you can feel out all the subtle layers of difference the two have.

"with much time between to return as much feeling to the area"

that's right, in order to reach the deeper thresholds of pain, you need to do a series of waves of circling with a few minute breaks in between to recuperate and after a wile, it becomes almost entirely mental pain and the limb basically feels no pain (especially the point itself), once you reach a deep enough threshold of pain, your perception will start to shear away and be replaced by what i like to call "seeing pain" after a wile its even with your eyes closed, you can still see the meridians, at first it will be for only a second or two as the pain is so absolutely all breaking you literally usually get ejected from this domain by the parts of yourself you have not properly aligned with this pain yet.

the goal here is to learn how to basically drink the heat the ember is producing by having it increase the tissue and blood temperature of the point and surrounding area, thus allow the rest of the body to slightly lower its countless systems efforts in keeping the blood and tissues to a particular temperature because blood with a heightened temperature is being flooded from the point into the rest of your body, increasing the overall efficiency of the system,

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 09:49:27 PM »
^WOW!^ Thanks brother, you prolly noticed I realized you know things that I don't and I was overly critical of you when I should have been judging myself.  Hopefully you can forgive me on my lack of foresight and general arrogance. 

The last 4 times I have done Kambo it has brought me so close to death (heavy black bile purging) that I become very observant of things unseen and that is how I've witnessed meridians.  So a very different approach with no way to train other than to go really hard at Kambo for a really long time.  Makes sense as it seems to make one more and more aware of nature and meridians are one of the most natural things available. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 10:00:18 PM »
"I was overly critical of you when I should have been judging myself.  Hopefully you can forgive me on my lack of foresight and general arrogance.  "

i am so glad you were critical of me, who cares if it made some things temporarily slow down, you showed me a valuable lesson ill never forget and that is humanity ALWAYS, its because you were still acting human (actually making mistakes, being emotional, NEVER CHANGE THIS) that it allowed me to reflect on the parts of myself i have been ignoring for far to long.

talk about your feelings, every single day (:

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »
As I said before, your knowledge amazes me. I've tried looking into some of the things you've said to gain a better understanding, and can't seem to find additional information on the internet. Thanks for sharing.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile