Author Topic: Where to release the negative energy  (Read 5043 times)

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Where to release the negative energy
« on: August 02, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
A person who I applied kambo to recently, expressed his concern that nature spirits in specific areas which happen to be very pure, don't take kindly to people tainting the energy in the area with negativity. So we're thinking that there must be places where the panema can be readily dissipated in such a way that it won't disturb any nature spirits inhabiting the area. What kind of places do indigenous people who work with kambo (i.e. the Katukina) select for kambo ceremonies geared towards releasing panema?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 09:33:06 AM by Xochipilli »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
Re: Where to release the negative energy
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »
For sure another aspect of the healing to be aware of.
I think intuitively that places where there is water flowing are the best for these purposes.
In Amazon little streams are everywhere so for them is not a problem to have stagnant energies released.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 04:53:48 PM »
if you have had the all loving kambo open your heart and mind enough, the rivers are everywhere, human blood is nearly as pure as it gets, and these rivers flow always, as the wind is river, and the thought stream, and the light stream, and the vibratory ocean, Kampum said it really well one time "the frog does not discriminate who learns lessons worth cherishing, even the lumbering animals that step on kambo and have altered states are loved and accepted by the frog and helped in their own right"

so much powerful love KAMBO!

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 01:47:57 PM »
That makes sense caiano, I suppose that could be part of the reason why indigenous kambo healers end the ceremony with a swim.