Author Topic: Dreaming  (Read 8080 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Dreaming
« on: May 28, 2013, 05:10:08 AM »
Since my last Kambo experience I have had the ability to recall bits of my dreams every night since. It has been about three weeks now. I am kind of surprised and very happy about this. Has anyone else experienced a return to dreaming after multiple kambo sessions?

I do a lot to detoxify my body and around the same time as my last kambo experience I started taking a tsp of calcium bentonite clay each morning in my smoothies. I have pondered if this could have been the cause. But I am thinking the Kambo experience was the biggest contribution to this, tho the clay and other lifestyle choices may have helped the full benefit

Thank you kambo

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:36:04 PM »
Yes, I think an entire board could me made on the miracles of Kambo dreams.  Great to hear it went well.  Not that you don't already know or to dissuade you at all but when I use to puff tough I could never remember dreams.  Now with 4 years no Ganja I remember dreams quite well.  I don't know and it's none of my business if you partake or not but IME it really numbs dreams/emotions. 

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 09:39:06 AM »
I haven't noticed any effect on dreaming myself. Could it be that kambo is improving your ability to sleep so that you are sleeping a greater number of hours per night? I notice that when I sleep 10 or more hours, my dream recall increases greatly, and I have more lucid dreams too. Maybe it does influence the dreams themselves though, I'll have to look out for this.

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 09:45:59 PM »
for me, i sleep the same amount of hours before and after i've got into kambo use. the longer i sleep, for me, the lesser my ability to dream lucidly and recall. but waking up and going back to sleep is supposed to enhance the ability to dream lucidly. but my dreaming ability was definitely improved for a long while, which I attributed to Kambo. This has since faded but I am also definitely due for another Kambo session. So we'll see if it returns.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:35:31 AM by PsilocybeChild »

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 11:54:46 AM »
When you wake up, the trick is to lay there without moving a muscle, then you go directly into a lucid dream. I used to lucid dream almost every night, now I barely do it once a week. I used to get sleep paralysis a lot, from sleep paralysis I can go directly into a lucid dream.

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 02:14:40 AM »
Maybe a combo of kambo followed by some dream herb (Calea zacatechichi) would be synergistic and give you some really wild dreams.  I've made a few brews of dream herb before but I don't think the dose was high enough, plus its so damn bitter that I kinda gave up on it.  It makes peyote tea taste like a strawberry smoothie compared to that shit, and I can barely choke down peyote anymore if that tells you something..

Worth another try though, I bet they would combine pretty well.  Gonna give it another go myself, maybe add it a few hours after kambo just before bedtime

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 02:51:09 AM »
Some of them are said to be best taken in the morning. Silene capensis/Xhosa Dream Herb & Calea zacatechichi. I don't know or think Uvuma-omhlope/Synaptolepis kirkii fits into this category. The others are said to take a while to work their way into the system.

Offline Burnmark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 03:40:13 AM »
I am currently experimenting with Silene Capensis and Ubhubhubhu.

Yes, with Kambo the effectiveness is increased, probably because it allows substances to flow better to the brain.

Lucid dreaming and dreaming in general is enhanced also with Guayusa and occasionally supplementation of vitamin B (sulbuthiamine is best).

DO NOT use Iboga if you are using any dream herb.  Terrible hangover-like dizzyness and fatigue for days (which sulbuthiamine can help with recovery but still not desirable).