Author Topic: Pre Kambo use of Sananga stimulates visions  (Read 29420 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Pre Kambo use of Sananga stimulates visions
« on: May 02, 2013, 08:50:01 AM »
This was made completely obvious to me yesterday when I did a strong batch of Sananga, one drop on each eye only 20 minutes before the Kambo.  I had amazingly beautiful visions that are hard to describe, in the beginning they were objects, kambo frogs and such, but then the post experience of relaxation was filled with spiral fractals, very beautiful. 

This made me quite certain that doing Sananga directly before any medicine especially Kambo is a way to tap into the visionary realm.  For me Kambo is my favorite visionary medicine because nothing about it is scary on it's own.  It is utterly beautiful.  I really long for a day when I don't have to treat myself so I can do 2-3 sessions in a row and completey launch into the visionary realm of Kambo.  I definitely find it my favorite space but it takes a great deal of effort to get there.  Seems Sananga really helps with this. 

Offline jkahndb0

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Pre Kambo use of Sananga stimulates visions
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 09:16:53 AM »
Kambo Sananga is still relatively new for me.
It sounds like it's right up my alley though, are you still making it? Or if you can send me the recipe i'll just make it myself...

my e-mail is: **********

Thanks man..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 11:27:08 AM by jkahndb0 »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
I do make it but the kind I presently use is from the Yawanawa.  I apologize if this seems of some sort of advertisement, although I am completely gun ho for Sananga I don't find it ethical for me to be advertising.  Hence I feel conflicted in talking about how wonderful Sananga is. 

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 10:36:36 AM »
do you think the sananga-kambo-rapé's use can bring you to the cleansing, the healing and self-understanding we would search in the field of the other teachers like pedro and huasca (or iboga but i don't know it) ?

still, i'd like to know  the main differences beetween the sanangas you have tried according to their origins and traditions (composition, effects) ...
correct me if am wrong : matses's becchete is made with only t.undulata right ? while sananga ( huni kuin or kaxinawa) has both undulata+sananho ? (pm if you prefer or just ignore if you wish ;D)

and i'm still waiting to hear from your relation with differents rapés  ;D and maybe what you can tell about the possible addiction and the best way to work with it ... (if you don't mind of course)

be safe everybody ..... it's always nice to read your report from all over the world ...

Offline plantbuddhist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 12:53:09 PM »
I've always used sananga when doing kambo - usually right before or between a double session. Haven't had any visions after kambo but that is no surprise for me (!!!)

I have started using sananga every night just before I go to bed and my eyes seem extremely grateful for the medicine I'm giving them.

Offline cactidrum

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:13:25 AM »
may you please be more precise about the benefits ( are they only physiological ?)

thnx

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 12:41:11 PM »
Sananga is a super potent energetic panacea when it comes right down to it.  The vision part is just one attribute, honestly it has entheogenic effects similar to Iboga but much lighter on the whole system.  Yet you can feel that sharp Iboga like focus as it is coming from Tabernaemontana Sananho a close relative of Tabernanthe Iboga.  You got Becchete' right it comes from Tabernaemontana Undulata, this one is more feminine and gentle. 

What plantbuddhist described was the Sananga that I made previously, unless someone else other than me and the Acre tribes are making Sananga.  I made it not as strong but now seeing how freaking potent the Yawanawa make it I know how to make it better to be extra potent and still safe.  The previous kind I had was made by the Huni Kuin and wasn't as strong so I had used that as the bar. 

I apologize as I can't fulfill the request currently to give coherent and broad ranging information about Sananga and Rape' varieties yet.  I feel they deserve dietas of 2 weeks each before thoroughly evaluating.  I could give my thoughts on the 7 or 8 varieties I have tried, but it wouldn't do it justice quite yet.  I remember one Brazilian Rape' connossoir that made a blog describing his experience with many varieties.  Maybe you could find as I'm not sure how I found it or if I can find again. 

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 01:19:50 PM »
I'd love to grow Tabernaemontana Sananho and Tabernaemontana Undulata.
Other species interest me as well like Tabernamontana divaricata which is said to be considered female chacruna.
T. angulata which is said to be employed as a hallucinogen by "French Guiana Wayapi and Palikur" shamans.
I'd like to experience them as possible hallucinogens in oral dosages if they can be safely consumed at large doses.

Offline changaleros

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 04:55:48 PM »
Sananga is a super potent energetic panacea when it comes right down to it.  The vision part is just one attribute, honestly it has entheogenic effects similar to Iboga but much lighter on the whole system.  Yet you can feel that sharp Iboga like focus as it is coming from Tabernaemontana Sananho a close relative of Tabernanthe Iboga.  You got Becchete' right it comes from Tabernaemontana Undulata, this one is more feminine and gentle. 

What plantbuddhist described was the Sananga that I made previously, unless someone else other than me and the Acre tribes are making Sananga.  I made it not as strong but now seeing how freaking potent the Yawanawa make it I know how to make it better to be extra potent and still safe.  The previous kind I had was made by the Huni Kuin and wasn't as strong so I had used that as the bar. 

I apologize as I can't fulfill the request currently to give coherent and broad ranging information about Sananga and Rape' varieties yet.  I feel they deserve dietas of 2 weeks each before thoroughly evaluating.  I could give my thoughts on the 7 or 8 varieties I have tried, but it wouldn't do it justice quite yet.  I remember one Brazilian Rape' connossoir that made a blog describing his experience with many varieties.  Maybe you could find as I'm not sure how I found it or if I can find again.

Hi,
You say you made sananga? Do you remember what amounts/concentration you used? And what would be a good place to find Tabernaemontana Undulata? Can't seem to find any good sources. Maybe im gonna have to go to brazil myself to get some  ;)

Thanks!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2016, 10:35:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 11:04:38 AM by λlτεrηιτγ »

Offline mucky

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 03:40:57 AM »
Hi all,

could anyone advice me about oral use of Sananga ?

I'm doing eye drops everyday and I would like to know more about oral use.

How many drops, what effects to expect, Is it more or less efficient than eyedrops ?

Have a nice day :)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
I'm also interested in that.