Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5028 times)

Offline lu

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: April 29, 2013, 01:36:33 PM »
Hey, I just found this forum on a Google search. I've been interested in kambo for quite some time, and have never applied it although I do own a stick that I bought back in 2010.

I suffer from severe depression and have tried many treatments, including pharmaceuticals and other chemicals, mainstream herbal medicine, ethnobotanicals as well as various alternative and talking therapies, to no avail. I'm aware that one particular group in Brazil use kambo to treat "panema" - this seems to roughly translate to depression, and I am wondering if anybody here on the forum has any experience in relation to this.

Also, does anyone know if kambo can "go off"? The stick was opened (it was wrapped in corn leaf) and I found it difficult to reseal properly but I stored it in a sealed plastic bag and have not touched it since (3 years ago). It has been in a relatively cool and dry place. Should I just buy another stick if I intend to apply the medicine, or will the one I already have be OK to use?

Also, I have a fairly unhealthy diet (red meat, processed foods etc) and I use various drugs and plants almost daily (in order of frequency of use: ritalin, alcohol, etizolam (a benzodiazepine), cannabis, tramadol, kratom and ecstasy). Of course if I intend to apply the medicine I will stop all use of these drugs and plan to switch to a strict organic, vegan diet beforehand. How long exactly, should I stick to this drug abstinence/diet program before it would be safe to apply the kambo? I was thinking that 2 weeks would suffice but I am unsure, even if the drugs themselves are out of my system it is possible that such frequent use, combined with unhealthy eating, has altered my body chemistry in such a way that applying the medicine could result in a dangerous reaction. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Lu

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
Greetings and welcome,
Your Kambo should be fine still.  Kambo always makes me feel better but I have no experience with clinical depression and treating with Kambo.  Iboga is the best Panema breaker for me personally and Kambo is a great lead up.  All of what you wrote would point to such a protocol as being the potential key to unlocking your true nature.  Of course one would need to gradually ween from all pharmies (IMO) before consulting Iboga seriously.  In general there are no contraindications with Kambo so training with Kambo should be fine.  As you ween off of pharmies you could gradually take minute amounts of Iboga RB in preperation for a flood (eboka.info as the resource for that info).  That is my personal take, others will feel differently and many on here have had success with Kambo training and Ayahuasca.  Please note that such training with Kambo and Ayahuasca is in my opinion even better preperation for an Iboga flood.  Caapi/Muricata/MAOI's are natural antidepressents in there own right as well.  If taking an MAOI don't take Iboga though as it can be dangerous. 

Sorry for the muddle I have to spit out info quick because of ultra limited internet time today and tomorrow. 

Offline jimidcricket

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 04:38:53 PM »
welcome indeed..

I have nothing to offer you other than to let you know that there is some awesome information found in here by people who seem to REALLY care about sharing Kambo info...
I have learned a lot and continue to in here..
I am sure you will get a few detailed and helpful compassionate responses, so "stick" around!!!

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 02:40:13 PM »
Greetings Lu and welcome!

You don't need to stop using anything before Kambo if you need it. Kambo will lessen your desire and need for these things. 

Be careful with Aya tho. You cannot take it with what you are taking. You would need to be 28 days clear of Ritalin, 14 days clear of benzos, kratom and ecstacy, 7 days clear of Tramadol depending on your dose and ideally a few days clear of alcohol and red meat.

Bear in mind that if you self administer at this point, you may not get the best from Kambo. Panema and Depression are not the same thing but Kambo can help in both cases.

I would recommend kambo first to help you get clear of the pharmas and then Aya and/or Iboga depending on where you are after that.