Author Topic: hallo kambo  (Read 4465 times)

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
hallo kambo
« on: April 23, 2013, 05:29:43 PM »
Hi there,

I'm from the Netherlands. 30 years old and male.

Since late 2011 I've been working with Kambo. Learned it from a friend and then started doing it myself. Took it slow, first a few times to get to know the effect. Then with Ayahuasca and recently with Iboga.

My skills are with yoga, tai ji and meditation. The asian tradition. Though I have no pretensions whatsoever. I just do what I know and can. I'm not a teacher, just a student (though I've been teaching for a while).
Also I know how to do Yi Jing and have understanding into western esotericism. I studied philosophy.

What I do have to mention in this introduction is why I am deepening my knowledge and experience with kambo.

I'm a severe case of panema. Born with it. It's my ability to remain afoot in most severe storms that granted me to get this far. But as I grow older, this panema worsens.
Don't think going into detail serves any purpose here. Just know that I just had 2 days of Kambo in the morning and still feel like I need more. Last week was the most severe trial I've been through thusfar. It almost had me.

The more I get to understand this panema, the more I am in need of skilled people for help. So if you people here need a challange, here I am  :P. Just know that I already have what it takes, else I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Last to mention, especially for some familiar faces: I am also on a Iboga forum on another name.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: hallo kambo
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »
Since your from the Netherlands you could work with Giovanni Lattanzi @ lattanzi18@gmail.com

Or feel free to PM me on this as I work primarly with Kambo Meridian Therapy and Iboga.  I yes I love a good challenge and hate losing.  To be completely honest Giovanni is who got me started in the realms of Kambo Meridian and I would certainly find him worthy to help you.  If done properly and just right there is nothing that Kambo and Iboga can't do together.  They are undefeated champions. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:11:54 AM »
Macaco, what do you mean with the term Panema ?
I know the meaning it has for the natives, but how it affected - and is affecting - you   ?

Offline n3ur0h@ck

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 10:06:28 AM »
But to the native, the main cause for taking Kambô is to fight ‘panema’. ‘panema’ means sadness, lack of luck, irritation: ‘bad aura’ – as someone once well translated. The person is with “panema” when nothing goes right and nothing is good. The basic purpose of Kambô is ‘taking off the panema’ in order to go hunting and to attract women.]But to the native, the main cause for taking Kambô is to fight ‘panema’.

Got this quote from  Kambogahuascangapé.

Ayahuasca gave a vision of this panema: A cloud of ghost whirling around. Faces of pain and torment, they are always hungry. A certain kind of memory guides them. No personal thing, they're all over the place, but there is something that attracts them.

Hunting translates to daily life in all it aspects. Attracting women translates to attracting women  8) to have good luck and the such. I don't want to go further into details. Have done that too much already.

I learned Kambo from a friend who learned it from Giovanni. He learned it from this guy called Cesar and he in turn went to the amazon to learn it. So I've been told anyway.

To a friend I offered Kambo. I am ready to make a start with treating other people. But only those I know and feel confident about.

I will PM you sooner or later KP.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 06:49:22 PM by Psilocybechild »