Author Topic: Burning Stick  (Read 6879 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Burning Stick
« on: April 17, 2013, 11:20:15 AM »
Hi Kambo Nation,

I want to share my experience with the burning stick.

First I had BAMBOO stick send to my by Maya. I used it, and had "normal" marks, light color change. I am a white boy with darker shade of white, and no matter what I did it always left the mark. For that reason I started doing it on my legs...

Then I ran out of bamboo, and I just took some random branch from the nature. At first i was very pleased. The branch would burn and have the red very strong and long lasting (don't know the word in english for red after fire...). I would have just to touch the skin, and would have nice burn.

Yet at the same time I started to use some strange desinfectant, blue of color, like violet. I did my burns above the ankle, and sometimes they would get infected, so I would put few drops on the burns.

I started to notice that my skin got colored, but I thought it was going to go away, or it was due to the desinfectatnt. Well it DIDN'T... After few months by now I have many dark, very dark burns on my legs.

I eventually stopped using my favorite stick, and got back to bamboo, and the marks are "ok", I do have to hold a "red" on the skin for 2 quick seconds, I count one, two quickly ( when with the other one I had to just touch the skin).

So don't use the wood that has strong temperature, the marks are like tatoos.

My English is kind of wrong, so if moderator can correct it ti would be appreciated.

Jox

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Burning Stick
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 03:23:44 AM »
What is this blue disinfectant you're talking about? you should be using something natural like Dragon's Blood (Sangre De Grado/Sangre De Drago) which is antimicrobial and forms a bandage. it contains compounds that help repair tissue, and is better than disinfectant & bandage. The burning stick should go out in the skin pretty instantly. A stick from nature should be fine but who knows if one kind may scar stronger than another. Are you seeking to keep your scars or for them to fade? Another on the forum mentioned, burning the skin without touching the burning stick to it. that it was more painful, but less scaring. If ash gets into the burn this may, perhaps, attribute to darker scarring? you can get bamboo in the form of chop sticks and widdle it down to the right diameter if you want to be sure to use something that is known to work fine.

Offline atman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 12:59:43 PM »
Instead of dragoon Blood may be used Iodine Solution 5 %.
in the matter of fact- iodine docent disturb your inner energy flow, however when I got dragoon blood and apply it- it was same as something rip out big hole out of mine chest, if you sensitive to herbs spirits- you may be careful apply dragoons blood to your scars.
The spirit of Sapo made his work, and after mine experience I can recommend Iodine solution 5% to anyone who is sensitive to any external energies.
peace

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 10:01:47 AM »
it was same as something rip out big hole out of mine chest

That is quite strange, I've never heard of any reactions like that.
Dragon's Blood even has anesthetic compounds in it which helps kill pain.

Offline NuvianSilvyr

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀
    ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 07:09:12 PM »
Remember sterilization, wipe skin, knife, perhaps even your stick with alcohol, iso or ethyl. Especially if you're grabbing a new stick from the woods.