Author Topic: The Katukina Kambo Treatment 3x in 3 hours (my experience)  (Read 26865 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
The Katukina Kambo Treatment 3x in 3 hours (my experience)
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:55 PM »
This was an experience I had on August 19, 2011.  It was what stopped my migraines, I have not had one since.

Katukina treatment:

You get 3 Kambo treatments in 3 hours. That`s an advisable treatment for people who need to get a deep healing. I advise it to people with chronic pain or illnesses or other heavy diseases. This treatment is also good for healthy people when you are looking for a streaming of new, positive energy in your life or, like the Katukina hunters do before their hunting sessions, you want to be succesfull in reaching a certain goal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had to begin a new thread for this as to me it differed so much from my 1 previous time of doing Kambo just once.  A couple questions I will ask myself and answer myself as a reference point.  Can Kambo be entheogenic?  Yes extremely although doing it 3x in 3 hours creates such an intense entheogenic reaction that I cannot honestly compare it to anything.  Is 3x in 3 hours adviseable? I would not reccommend it unless you are attempting to deal with all of your issues in 1 lifetime and become a boddhisatva.  How does it compare to an Iboga flood?  In the sense of a rebirth experience I would say it barely surpasses it but at the same time being reborn is being reborn.  What were the entheogenic effects?  Music extremely enhanced, felt the medicine performing surgery on every little part of my body (this is one of my favorite effects of any entheogen), color spectrum enrichment creating Shipibo art like fractals that were somewhat compareable to Ayahuasca.  Was it taxing on the system?  Extremely do not do unless you can have a couple days for rest.  When returning the next day you will need a great deal of nutritional uptake as everything comes out of your body.  How long were the entheogenic effects?  At least 10 hours but right now after 30 I feel like it is still working on me at a subtle level.  What do you absolutely need for treatment?  Sangre De Drago!!! Put on directly after removing Kambo from the burn sites 30-60 minutes after initial burning.  Doing so many burns does not hurt at the time but 1 hour later and it is very painful Sangre De Drago will stop the pain and cover the wounds immediately, I get mine from Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories I have found their supply to be superior.

I did this by myself on myself...not reccommended you have to realize I am a little crazy in aspects of going to the extreme.  I did not anyone around to be worried, scared or liable for my well being.  The experience puts you into the entheogenic realms at such a deep level that conversations are not palatable or helpful.

For me this was great the ultimate in rites of passage initiation.  I feel like a true human now, it was something I was longing for which although Iboga and Ayahuasca really helped me they didn't quite quench my never ending thirst for healing.  This experience is beyond work you have to want it bad do it once and never think of doing it again the same day do it twice and you are repulsed at the thought do it thrice and you feel like you have accomplished the greatest task known to man.  Well this will be my path now for at least a bit the Katukina secret knowledge comith to all of humanity for the ultimate healing.  Next week I will push myself further in combination with my Mother Ayahuasca for now I leave you as a new body with a realighned soul protected and watched over by an ancient spirit as old as the trinity Iboga, Ayahuasca and Kambo.

Please watch this video to see how the Katukina extract the sweat or venom, they do it in a much more ethical fashion then the Matses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GYrK-dS5M

Offline JaguarIX

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: The Katukina Kambo Treatment 3x in 3 hours (my experience)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 12:18:45 PM »
How much water did you drink between each application? And how many dots did you do each application?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 01:18:17 PM »
rules of thumb are:
- two litres
- first 5, then 7 and  then 9 dots.

Offline JaguarIX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
Was it 2 liters total or 2 liters before each application?

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »
between each application

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 03:50:57 PM »
I'm very sensitive to Kambo so I did...5 on left/5 on right/then 7 on left.  But I am just very sensitive. 

Offline JaguarIX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 04:22:57 PM »
Wow that's a lot to drink in one day!  :o I'll have to see how it goes. I might decide to spread it out over a few weeks...The medicine will be here to 2 weeks!

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 05:27:42 PM »
Remember Jaguar, you'll be throwing up most of that liquid so it's not that much to drink after all.

I've got my own Kambo now so I'll be doing some this weekend.  I did 5 dots a couple of weekends ago and that didn't have much of an effect so I'll be aiming for 9 dots, possibly 7 if it hits my hard.

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »
You clearly have balls of steel KIAP. I did 2 treatments in 2 hours today and I obliterated after the 2nd one, theres no way I could have gone for a 3rd. I will do this in the future but I don't think I'm tough enough yet.

Offline PrimusCantus

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »
I'll definitely do this when will be more warm outside. I have a question if someone had an experience like me. The first time I had Kambo the shaman gave me 5 dots and I didn't purge, I just felt in my body and I was ok. I came to 11 dots at once and now when I started to do it alone 5 is enough to make me purge.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 09:59:40 PM »
Some times Kambo seems to tap into this recognition source.  Weird because Kambo does not seem to know tolerance either pro or anti.  It seems to react in a way and delve into our spirits.  I had been on 13 dots for a while but after this one time when I purged up black bile for hours, ever since then I only need 9 to reach the level I desire.  Also being able to train oneself to work with the Kambo in order to reach depths of purging.  It's like an art form of purgative expression. 

If your ever too high up in number one can also flood on Iboga and this will start it over again practically.  Resets the bar in a way. 

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
After reading all the journeys you've been through kamboga you must be the healthiest and most balanced person on this planet right now, haha.  Couldn't even imagine going to the extreme like you have. 

But i'm gonna try this out.  3 times in one day.  I would rather go through extreme pain for a day no matter how bad it is then suffer from negative influences on my life anymore..

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 06:30:54 PM »
For me the introduction to Kambo and Iboga was out of pure health crisis.  Such a welcoming called for the most extreme measures of faith to already know the results were at hand.  So auto pilot or in the case of Kambo becoming 'Kampum' the Huni Kuin spirit that discovered the frogs abilities is quite evident when one needs healing at such a deep level.  It seems to allow reverence to pour forth at every step of the path, and of course research is key in approaching. 

I still have a lot of work to do to become the best hue man I can be.