Author Topic: Only Natural Sacraments Please  (Read 12333 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Only Natural Sacraments Please
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:53:07 PM »
I did a lot of thinking over the course of the month before I posted this.  I understand this thread is going to upset some people, but my voice of reason is to strong not to make this a rule of the forum. 

No more talk of synthetic drugs on the forum.  So that goes for Acid and 5meoDMT.  That goes for any other non plant based sacraments.  I'll delete them if they appear.  I recognize they have their place on other forums.

The reason why I feel a need to do this...
Kambo is presently legal.  I don't want it associated with anything that could be viewed as a synthetic drug both with the Feds nor with the spirits. 

Overall the real reason is I think nature has all the answers, and Kambo is the ultimate testament to this. 

Thanks for the understanding
And
I understand if you don't understand or/and have a disagreement

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Only Natural Sacraments Please
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 01:49:44 PM »
i should mention i use all plant sources, no synthetics, i am not against them personally its just plants happened to be easier to come across.

the only things i use that are possibly synthetic would be vitamins minerals and supplements.

i am not sure how you feel about vitamins and such, possibly as they are not usually considered sacrament but vital nutrients.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:06:47 PM »
Yes completely fine with me.  I admit I'm totally being anal in making this thread.  At the same time my intentions are for a forum based on healing.  So just didn't want observers to get the wrong idea. 

What is you're natural source of 5meo-DMT then?  I would speculate that would highly secretive if you've cracked that nut too.  I wouldn't tell anyone that's for damn sure if I was able to hone that sacrament in it's natural form. 

Offline PrimusCantus

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 12:10:20 PM »
I totally agree with your decision. My filing is that nature has all we need and it has a spirit. I used a lot of synthetic drugs in the past and even Ibogain, but nothing is more powerful than the natural things.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Offline Galega

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Kambo Practitioner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 02:24:58 AM »
I'm really happy to see this. I think your point about kambo being legal at the moment is an important one. Its essential that we keep it that way so that more and more people can benefit from it. As soon as a pharmaceutical company develops a mainstream drug from it , they are goinna be looking for ways to ban it so lets try not to give them any. There are lot of forums where we can talk about chemicals but not so many where we can talk and learn about the healing power of Mother Nature.

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 05:43:01 AM »
Isn't it Chaliponga, Diplopterys cabrerana, 5meoDMT?

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 06:20:53 AM »
Chaliponga contains higher quantities of DMT than Chacruna does while it is also thought to contain 5-MeO-DMT. I'm not sure if this is proven but people with experience assume this because of the type of experience it gives. In this form, Chaliponga or Ayahuasca with Chaliponga (Yagé) is completely natural. 5-MeO-DMT is also present in Yopo Seeds. I'm not sure if KIAP wants to refrain from talk of DMT or 5-MeO-DMT in its extracted and purified form mostly used for smoking. But, while we understand the importance and beauty of such experience, it is probably best left reserved for other forums. This is a forum centered around mother nature's medicines (Kambo & plant medicines) in their natural forms. We do not want to draw the wrong kind of attention here. But Chaliponga/Yopo/Yagé are natural jungle medicines and are acceptable.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 12:13:26 PM »
But Chaliponga/Yopo/Yagé are natural jungle medicines and are acceptable.

Thank you brother for the helpful clarity. 

Offline Rosewater8

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 04:29:46 PM »
Good idea  :)

Offline Pete1979

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 12:13:07 AM »
Makes sense!