(ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
hello
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
just wanted to say hello

"Hello"

come to check out and learn

my main experience lies in years of learning the way of cactus, fungus, ibogaine, ayahuasca and 5
from teachers and first hand

always willing to learn more about medicines

mary

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
Greetings,
I hope you can share some of your wisdom with us too.  Feel free to share as much as you want and please don't feel limited, whether you have done Kambo or not.  I have learned a great deal from you in short time and others would be very blessed to get that same opportunity.

If we can figure out a dependable way to do Kambo without burns many miracles will develop from the the likes of yourself.  Kambo=Sacred Manifestation among other things.  But there are plenty of other boards here you can feel free to write in and then we can learn from you. 

Also if you have any suggestions I will be happy to implement them.  In a certain way you are a teacher of mine and I have great respect.

Great to have you here!!!

mudhen

Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 06:27:22 PM »
Saying hello.
Heartfelt appreciation to marypoppins for your words.
If people in the states want to come to California in September, Giovanni will be there, and we can learn together.
I have partaken of many of the powerful healers, and many of the gentle ones, too. I am very glad this place is here. Thank you Kambogahuasca.