Author Topic: Kambo Potentiation --- Theories/Hypothesis (Yet to be Tested)  (Read 4611 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo Potentiation --- Theories/Hypothesis (Yet to be Tested)
« on: November 22, 2012, 08:28:45 PM »
i wonder what would happen if you mixed together 99% IPA rubbing alcohol, liquid vitamin B6, B12 and possibly B9, together with either an EO or an alcoholic kambo extract and applied it to a burn? i imagine this would raise absorption rate through the stratosphere.

EO = essential oils

EO + 99% IPA = super effective absorption through the skin.

even if you don't have 99% IPA anyone with liquid vitamins B6 or B12 or B9 should mix them together with their kambo when they apply it to a burn i bet it would be very very much better absorbed, with less harmful load on the bodies methyl reserves. you would still get the "i am dying for sure" but it would be less taxing on your bodies mineral and vitamin reserves, particularly for a set of compounds in limited supply for the body the methyl reserves.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo Potentiation --- Theories/Hypothesis (Yet to be Tested)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:02:51 PM »
I will try this when I get a chance.  But it would be even better if others had the chance to try too.  This is another massive breakthrough potential which could drastically conserve Kambo. 

My issue is time mainly.  I am constantly tied up with work, work and work.  That's no excuse though and life doesn't make room for excuses so I will seriously look into this once the moon is waning again. 

Thanks again!

ps I love the "I am dying for sure sensation".  Makes me tougher and better able to handle life challenges.  More durable overall. 

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:15:48 PM »
i also like the "oh shit...i might die straight up for real here". feeling.

i break so much new ground every hour of every day and pioneer so many new forms of exploration that for most of the entirety of the experience starts and plays with "i just combined something that is going to actually kill me....of shit.....) and then the atom bomb goes off and theirs no running away your chained to the bomb on its decent  > . <

it helps me ground myself in appreciating the temporary luxury we are afforded with the sensation of material reality.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 01:40:22 PM »
I decided to split this topic as I will be doing slowly but surely for many of Peaceful Warrior's ingenious ideas and techniques are far too valuable to get lost in the mix.  I will be more than happy to take the nickname of Peaceful Warrior's editor, lol.  For real though, Peaceful Warrior, don't change a thing to accomodate or make it easier to digest, that can be my job here to break them into bite size pieces. 

Some will need a potentiation technique as it appears for some very strange reason some folks are not very receptive to Kambo.  I would say it's about 5% of the population at most.