Author Topic: Just ordered Kambo  (Read 17286 times)

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Just ordered Kambo
« on: December 12, 2012, 11:30:05 AM »
Hello all,

I just ordered some kambo from Sonoran Song. I've not done this yet but couldn't wait any longer.
I'm excited to begin my journey with Kambo. I started this thread to seek a bit of guidance.
I'll start with a question. The Dragon's Blood. Why is this used?
From what I understand, it helps to heal the burns well, providing an antiseptic like bandage over the wounds.
But people say it helps fade scarring right? Should I use this if I want to keep my markings?
If it can fade scarring it must have some sort of growth factors??

plantbuddhist

Re: Just ordered Kambo
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 11:50:14 AM »
Dragon's blood forms a liquid bandage over the burns. You will find that while the burns don't hurt after they have been made and only sting when the kambo is initially applied to them, later in the day, they will start to hurt and it is very helpful to have the dragon's blood.

I was told that putting a fresh coat of dragon's blood over the burns each day accelerates the healing and makes the scars fade. So, if you want to keep the scars, just put the dragon's blood on once you've finishing purging and leave it at that.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:31:05 PM »
Plantbuddhist,
Does Giovanni use Dragon's Blood as well on the burns?  It's interesting to me that him and I seem to share many practices without even knowing about it before hand.  As much as we have a mutually beneficial relationship, we never talk about how our ceremonies are conducted or specific techniques, yet each time I hear about what he does from someone else it's as if we're in the same school.  To me this is a certain proof of Kambo being the head master teacher/doctor and as well Iboga being the lord head father/teacher. 

plantbuddhist

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 03:14:11 PM »
he does indeed kp and it was he who told me to reapply it everyday to accelerate the healing. There certainly seems to be a synchronicity going on with the kambo treatments - pretty amazing.

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:51:56 PM »
Plantbuddhist,
Does Giovanni use Dragon's Blood as well on the burns?  It's interesting to me that him and I seem to share many practices without even knowing about it before hand.  As much as we have a mutually beneficial relationship, we never talk about how our ceremonies are conducted or specific techniques, yet each time I hear about what he does from someone else it's as if we're in the same school.  To me this is a certain proof of Kambo being the head master teacher/doctor and as well Iboga being the lord head father/teacher.

He applied Dragon's Blood after my burns.

Offline kamamambo

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 06:58:51 PM »
I have a question that's relevant to this topic? Is there a maximum time frame - a window of opportunity - that dragon's blood must be applied for it to become effective? (E.g. after the 3 hour mark it won't benefit in the scar healing...)

I'm actually thinking of using the new "kambo dance" method, where you have your burns, apply kambo, after its over, reapply more kambo on the same burns, and then again a third time (and who know a 4th or 5th). If I did this I'd have to put on the Dblood at the very end, even though it'd be some hours after the burning itself - would it still be effective?

plantbuddhist

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:12:16 PM »
Is there a maximum time frame  that dragon's blood must be applied for it to become effective? (E.g. after the 3 hour mark it won't benefit in the scar healing...)

I'm actually thinking of using the new "kambo dance" method, where you have your burns, apply kambo, after its over, reapply more kambo on the same burns, and then again a third time (and who know a 4th or 5th). If I did this I'd have to put on the Dblood at the very end, even though it'd be some hours after the burning itself - would it still be effective?

Well given that its recommended to apply it each day for several days in order to accelerate the healing, that indicates to me that there isn't a limited time frame in which to apply the dragon's blood and applying it after the "kambo dance" will certainly help. It's good stuff!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 12:24:06 PM »
Do yous have any recommended vendors within the US for Dragon's Blood? I already ordered Kambo from Sonoran Song. But they didn't have Dragon's Blood. I don't want to wait weeks after receiving the kambo for it because it's an international shipment.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 03:10:06 PM »
I wish I wouldn't have big uped another source for Kambo, lol, my worst enemy @ times.  Now I will do it again with Dragon's Blood...

Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories...
http://amazonmedicine.com/Sangre-de-Grado-p-16171.html

the shiznit ^

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
How do you guys store your kambo? Fridge? Freezer?

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 10:38:22 AM »
It keeps for years, anywhere.  Of course a cobalt/amber jar is always best but not necessary.  It is said to keep itself. There are stories of mold, I'm assuming they were very careless and got them wet and then stored in a compact place without proper drying.  Believe me it keeps just fine with at least a kind regard.   

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »
would wooden bbq skewers be better than chop sticks? they are thinner.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 12:08:08 PM »
Bamboo is better, but yes skewers are the correct size.  Maybe whittle the skewer down just a wee bit.  Can find the perfect sticks already the correct size at any Asian Market.  But I don't even know what there called. 

plantbuddhist

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 12:22:46 PM »
or just light the end of an incense stick...

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 12:25:50 PM »
I never had much success with that technique to be honest.  For some reason only the thin bamboo sticks work perfect for me in having a sustained burn ext.