Author Topic: Becoming Kambo  (Read 8085 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Becoming Kambo
« on: November 13, 2012, 10:29:30 PM »
I have been experimenting more and more lately with doing Kambo in areas that will penetrate closest to the brain.  Long story very short I think the point of doing Kambo is to become Kambo/Paje' Shaman Kambo/the actual frog Phyllomedusa Bicolor.  So now I also wonder is this the perfect species or God's perfection or maybe God's ancestor elder for humanity.  I wonder more and more for how powerful it affects me in a spiritual form of late.  The awareness/telepathy factor the hunting factor.  You can see if you look up pictures of the frog maybe what I mean.  If you look at it's beaming eyes is now what happens to me, my eyes are straight up beaming of late, like laser beams or something pure fire. 

Blessings,
KP

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Becoming Kambo
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:46:40 PM »
first off

exogenous = foreign to the body it is entering
endogenous = native to the body it is acting on

upregulate = long term improvement
downregulate = long term dis-improvement

this idea resonates deeply with me, i don't claim to know any better or worse than you or any other but my opinion would be that all things are alike in that every species/entity is perfect.

and that the troubles human beings are going through right now are a lesson they must learn wile inside the quarantine before the whole of everything will agree to let them advance made better by the hurdle, i imagine this frog in its own evolution has surpassed a greater seeming but actually equal hurdle long ago.

the lessons the frog has had to learn from its hurdles likely seems like a smaller hurdle than what we are going through because we cannot fully appreciate the frogs perspective, from the point of the frogs perspective our hurdles likely seemed small before it passed its more daunting hurdles but i imagine after it passed these it likely came to understand that its own hurdles and that of others are always equal and its only the feeling of separation that is afforded by perspective that makes us feel one hurdle is greater or less than any other.

we as a species seem to be under the delusion that we will be judged based on what we have achieved in COMPARISON to all other species/entities.

in my mind this could not be farther from the truth, if anything i think each individual species/entity will be tested based on the hurdles they surpass in the past being compared to its present hurdles.

further i have this magical tingle about this frog and other species/entities that are competing with their own self evolution that, wile they are having fun competing with itself to better itself it is setting an example for all other species/entities to take up the same form of competition only against ones self so as to not disrupt the balance of nature.

the frog has found the mysteries of nature in my mind also a few other select species/entities have as well and they are continuing their work to better themselves so that we may know (by their example) that the final conquest is ones self, instead of conquering all other species/entities.

when you think about it none of us could ever even pretend to dream to touch the hurdles the frog does, consider the fact that the frogs body and its enzymes synthesize this nectar inside the body surely this frog must be a fearsome warrior among the animal kingdom it is ALWAYS constantly taking part in kambo ceremony for it is THE BEARER of gifts the nectar it offers IS THE EXAMPLE it is an extension of "teach by example" extended to the point that we may have a glimpse into this frogs existence by taking part in the nectar and know but a fraction of a flicker of its strength.

the reason i use so much emphasis is that for most animal/plant medicines when we take them they are exogenous so our system down-regulates from them this means it leads to a loss in the long term homeostasis of the body, but for the plants and animals these medicines come from they do not reduce function of its body, they improve it because its body naturally makes them the same way our body naturally makes vitamins and minerals into things our body can use.

no this is even more hilariously amazing in the case of the frog and a select few other plan/animal medicines because when WE take the frogs nectar exogenously it leads to a up-regulation in our bodies homeostasis ware even though it is exogenous to our body, it still ends up leading to a net gain in the long term health this is amazing,

if WE the ones using it exogenously are getting an improvement in our system does that not make one wonder? how much more powerful this nectar is wile it resides inside the frogs body endogenously? for the frogs perspective and health?

this is like finding something that ONLY exists in human beings that helps other animals and plants when we put it in them and it gets stronger every time we put it in them again, and then considering how beneficial it must be for humans if it is progressively MORE beneficial the more times it is given to plants and animals, considering such a thing would always be residing in human beings .

the reason i so strongly agree with how you describe you are starting to gain the eyes of the frog is that i work with a large variety of plant essences of rather high concentrations, these are basically the spirits of the plants concentrated to a point, many countless times i have been partaking in plant ceremonies and directly had the plants communicate with me using telepathy and "information downloads" and it always seems that the types of lessons they teach would fall perfectly in line with the types of hurdles the individual species i was working with had gone through in history.

by "downloads" i mean you start to try to understand the types of lessons your being shown and you instantly realize the traits these species exhibit are perfectly in line with adapting to the hurdles they have surpassed, you start to notice your thinking in the same way that plant would be thinking from its perspective as a plant, you literally take plants into ones body and become a part of the plants themselves.

this is why your idea of become the frog makes complete sense to me and resonates in perfect truth because i have experienced so many lessons from so many different plant teachers, i know VERY MUCH about how you refer to looking eyes beaming wide open many plant teachers give me the desire to do this even weeks and months after i stop taking part it never really goes away at all, i take the plants into my body and become a part of them, i have had mornings i wake up and i don't feel alive until i go outside take off my shirt and sit in the sun with my eyes closed and point my face directly at the morning sun, i feel the energy radiate through my entire being starting from the sun facing pores.

the energy i derive this way stimulates my body and mind in a way no drug is capable of by far, further when outside during the day there is a profound urge to have ones eyes as wide open and glaring as clearly ahead as possible without forcing it as if it were the norm and a healthy good thing and one was depriving themselves before doing so in fact, i find doing this you absorb massive amounts of the suns energy directly into your system through your open eyes and the more closed they are the less energy you receive this energy sustains me better than anything, the only thing that comes close to comparing to this energy is minerals and vitamins and water, and good sleep.

i bet you working with the frogs nectar for so long could absorb all sorts of fruit juices extremely readily through your pores all over your body as well as raw nutrients from water, look up traits frogs have and see with small little tests if you possess any level of these traits i have a feeling you will be able to notice something that was not there before you started partaking in kambo.

this frog is making mighty warrior frogs out of all who take part, frog or otherwise KAMBO KAMBO KAMBO!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »
^
that is probably the most inspiring posts I have ever read, Peaceful Warrior.

Now I seriously consider you as a teacher of mine.  I would like to learn where to get thee highest quality of plant essences, oils.  I would like to start using them with the kambo treatment.  Will require much reading on my part of all posts you have made here and elsewhere.  I'm a big fan!  In all genuine seriousness, I read this @ the peak of this amazing Iboga/Kambo synergy taking place in me.

Now I realize my favorite to do:
Ayahuasca on night drink and capsule extract, next day Kambo - because some of Ayahuasca was in cap souls it continues long effect over the course of 1-3 days, subtle but vividly lovely.  Then next day or even day after having Iboga Purified Total Alkaloid about 1gr max. 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »
greatly appreciating your post, PW !
I don't want to rationalize what it inspired to me, i  keep it working deep in my soul.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:44:37 AM by caiano »