Author Topic: Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?  (Read 6981 times)

Offline brenthebdog

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:46:57 PM »
I am curious if there are any veterans of the combination who have some insight into the combined usage of Kambo and Iboga rootbark. It would be great for me personally and I'm pretty sure anyone contemplating their first treatment and scouring Google for all the information they can find would also be grateful!

This will be my first dosage of these two medicines and this is what I am going with:

Katukina 3X3 dosage of 5 dots the first hour, 7 the second,  then 9 the third followed by ~2gr of rootbark. This healing ceremony will be conducted alone which is why I have chosen to micro dose the Iboga in order to establish a familiarity with the plant and flood at a later date.

As a side note; my family radically disagrees with my approach to healing and medicine, and philosophical ethos in general. Therefore asking them to be sitters during an Eboga flood would be out of the question unless I had just dosed and informed them that I would be unavailable for the next 20hrs and don't call an ambulance because I happen to be vomiting significantly more than usual.

Also, I picked up some Sangre de Grado for the burns and a great liquid multivitamin for after I have purged. I have read that you need to drink at least 2 liters of water between Kambo doses to stay hydrated which I was going to augment with gatorade to keep my electrolytes balanced.

Is there anything else I need to address that anyone can think of?

-B-

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo then Iboga Rootbark micro dosage?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 09:50:31 PM »
everything you search on google you should also search on duckduckgo, google only gives you happy comforting information that reaffirms all the ideas related to everything your ip has ever searched with it, ware as if you use duckduckgo standalone or to do a google search you get both sides of the story, the conflicting information that standard google keeps hidden, that your well being is reliant on.

unless you are extremely experienced with entheogens i would advise one then the other multiple days later then both many more days later, often your bodies ability to clearly imprint the feel of particular healing journies is impaired with multiple modalities this i am referring to ones first few times trying most things.

you could stand to have a much greater appreciation for all the various levels of "uniqueness" a medicine has individually, so that you may more effectively interpret the manner in witch further combining of other modalities, could improve or dis-improve the medicine, and help to then have a foothold with witch to reference the effects of other medicines.

you could study witch to best first stand alone, and come up with some reason trying one before the other would be best, or you could flip a coin and let your imagination make the experience of coming to know the medicine with YOUR uniqueness all the more powerful.

i would advise for your first time with kambo (although i have yet to partake) to combine 2 known to be linked meridians either the first and end point of each or possibly those 4 points with the middle 2-3 points included. (it may not be a good idea to make a burn on every point on a single meridian the first time you are working on them kambo or not, this is fairly jarring if you have not worked on meridians before) would suggest instead only making half or less of the points have burns and slowly working up to a full meridian.

my slightly-educated guess of how kambo imparts long lasting powerfully healing effects is at least in part that the extremely potent compounds that over-activate certain receptor sites to a degree for a specific time, that also happen to have a particularly convenient bi-phasic like effect. what i have read on the secretions is very similar to the way in witch salvia is said to act, first it causes intense pain and terror for a short period, proceeded by extremely powerful improvement in homeostasis.

blue lotus acts somewhat like this i find, sort of different though. many of these medicines that deal strongly with the dopamine system either positively or negatively seem to have a profoundly powerful anti-addictive(pro-homeostasis) potential latent in them at least for the ones not already known to have such properties.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
Fuck the gatorade, man !
It's poison. Eat fresh fruits instead !

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 12:20:44 PM »
Sorry for the long delay,
I don't feel it's necessary to put yourself to a definitive number for your first Kambo.  After doing 5 the first time see how affected/effected you are.  If it kicks your ass then stay at 5.  No reason to push the bar too high if you don't have a high tolerance.  Many want to set a certain number for there first several times without taking into account how receptive they are for Kambo.  It varies a great deal.

As far as Iboga interactions.  The synergy works very well.  Again for the first time I would say 2 grams is a bit too high in my opinion.  Like I've mentioned on the Boka forum there is a high variability between the quality of RB.  So it's hard to gauge.  Iboga is much more effective after one has done Kambo.  As my time is extremely limited of late I have to skim what people write so I deeply apologize if my response is not on cue.

Good luck on acquiring the good luck!

Offline brenthebdog

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 05:36:12 PM »
Thanks for the reply Kambogahuasca!

So; I finally received my Kambo stick, Sangre de Grado, and just stocked up on a few gallons of water. I'm not gonna say that I'm getting cold feet but my initial bravado of administering a massive Katukina style 3X3 ceremony for the first time feels foolish and misguided. 5 dots the first time sounds much more appropriate considering that this isn't a shits and giggles let's get high and watch the Matrix experience. Also, my Iboga is still held up in customs at ISC Kennedy and have no clue when it will be arriving.

My plan is to conduct the Kambo ceremony Monday using this format:

- No caffeine for the next 24 hours leading up to the ceremony

- 12hr fast beginning tomorrow night

- 2 liters of water before Kambo injections

- Shower then smudging with Santo Palo incense

- 5 points of administration, then? I experience the medicine and ride the energy waves.

I'll post my experience in "The Process" section and give the best account of the ceremony that I can.

-B-