Author Topic: How to rid oneself of panema  (Read 4535 times)

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
How to rid oneself of panema
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
My father is an occultist and when I moved to his city, I hung around with him for quite a bit and I noticed that I was gradually losing the willpower to do anything. I assumed this was just my own personal weakness but my brother and his friend who I was living with claimed that the same thing was happening to them. They had no contact with my father at all so it was somehow spreading from me to them. They were gradually feeling like they couldn't do anything. Thats pretty bizarre, is this clear evidence that there was something spiritual involved? My father most likely considers me an ally but hes very psychologically messed up and hes claimed that he has entities attached to him. I used to be relatively lucky until I met my father when I was 15, then after that I started gradually becoming unlucky. I suspect that this is the very thing that some call panema. Whether there is someone or something intentionally and consciously causing it or not I have no idea but I've been slowly recovering from it since I moved back to my old country and lost contact with my father but I still haven't fully recovered. Over the course of two days, I applied 7 dots (2 very large ones) to my left arm. I'm feeling a lot stronger spiritually now but I think I should do it again, next new moon. My brother has had serious problems which I suspect are spiritual ones, I would like to help him with it if possible. My intentions are purely altruistic in this case so I think the kambo will allow me to do it to my brother.

What would you recommend for this? Would 3 x 3 dot applications on the left arm over the course of a day or two suffice? I don't want to scare my brother away from kambo by applying too many dots his first time so i'll definitely start with 3 but maybe ramp it up to 5.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:31:29 PM by mycotheologist »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: How to rid oneself of panema
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »
What would you recommend for this? Would 3 x 3 dot applications on the left arm over the course of a day or two suffice?

It could warrior spirit and diligent soul.  But that is could.  One very overlooked good luck charm, in my books the greatest good luck healer is Iboga.  Namely a full flood.  It seems to really put people back in the now.  So that is the ultimate for Panema in my personal observation and experience.  For assurance that Kambo deal with the Panema is to do it over consecutive days, meditating as well.  3x3 does a thorough job for sure, but honestly I question if I will ever have the bravery to do it again. 

One things for sure your determined.  If you don't mind me saying so I'm very proud of your will power to heal yourself and others (loved ones).  You'll get there with such determination, just a matter of time.