Kambo Experience > The Glow (After Effects and Affects)

After effects

<< < (2/2)

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
Hello Akasha,

Greetings from America.

Effects of kambo can vary from person to person as it can target all kinds of issues in the body. Kambo may have been helping to cure you in a way that caused you to get a fever. Fevers are a healthy and natural response of the body.

For every degree of temperature rise in your body, the speed at which your white blood cells (T-cells, B-Cells, Macrophages; the cells that eat up cancer, tumors, and toxins in the body) can move through your body, is doubled. So for a 104* fever, these cells are moving 64x faster in your body and can much more efficiently eat up waste, toxins, tumors, and etc. This is a very important aspect of the healing process. When you begin to have a fever the Macrophages emit a chemical called Interleukin 1 which tells your body to create an even greater fever.

This is why there are therapies designed to create artificial fevers, i.e., a very hot soak in a bathtub with heating herbs (garlic, ginger, mustard, cayenne, etc.) followed by a cold sheet treatment after you come out. Your body senses that it's very cold and heats the body even further.

The phlegm being emitted from your body was likely cleansing to your respiratory system.

It sounds that your experiences have been strong and progressive for only 3 dots.

Thank you for sharing, you're vision of the place of golden light sounds beautiful.

You are on the right track!

NuvianSilvyr:
Akasha, your english is quite good. I too have received at least once, a very far out and enjoyable vision from kambo, that too made me feel that I would be working with it more and more.

Kambohuasca, I can certainly relate to the feeling of not wanting to share, at the least not share everything but another part of me feels like its important to.

Alternity, I'd have to agree with almost the entirety of your first post. I too experience visuals on a daily basis, a sort of rainbow mist everywhere, and bright neon after images forming patterns especially from anything emitting light. Often I see shapes that look like neurons, others are harder to describe. I do feel like things are clearer now, as if im getting a better picture. But i've also been doing a lot of other things that ive started somewhat recently, mostly things you menitoned in your last paragraph. However I did experience a state of hyper awareness from kambo, and preceding that my typical visuals started intensifying in complexity, color, clairty, depth ect until I broke through and and in this state where I almost felt like i was floating and but in my body at the same time, it felt like i could see around me the entire 360 degrees, but was still in my body. Ive had out of body experiences, where i see the top of my own head and the room im in, but during those I have no bodily awareness, this felt like both. I think I understand what you mean by digitalized, and its a good way of describing the experience. Part of what I got from the vision was a very strong reminder that we are in a holographic world of some sort. Which I believe we are.

Does anyone feel they notice effects long after their last session? That presence that you said you feel with you? I feel like I can tell when its giving me little messages and hints. Kambohuasca, this is where the sharing starts to get weird. But its similar to what Mckenna and others say about the mushroom, that theres an intelligence in there.

―λlτεrηιτγ-:
That user "Akasha" hasn't logged in since June.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version