Author Topic: here i come :)  (Read 9843 times)

Offline mo

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
here i come :)
« on: July 26, 2012, 05:41:15 AM »
first, let me express my big thank you to Kambogahuasca Panacea for you effort
in promoting kambo - thank you brother!

here i am!

i had my kambo stick lying around for months now. i will be attending
ayahuasca cerremonies in the first week of august, and the weekend before,
this coming weekend, i have time and space to do my first kambo treatement.

if i chose to.

to my shame i have to admit that my main reason for not going ahead is not
any fear of the medicine - i'm sure i'll do my only good. but a fear that my family
will see the scars. i really don't want to hide it!

will a week be enough for the dots to heal enough to not be obviously visible?

as for intentions. i usually approach all my ceremonies with the request that the
great spirit guide me. i always ask for this in particular, i trust, because i
know, that the great spirits knows better than i what i need mostly.

so there we go. i would appreciate all guidance i can get. in the meantime, i will
read through the howto's and possibly ask further questions.

thank you all!

edit: i just found the answer to my scar question here:http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1252.30
i will try get dragons blood today/tomorrow, hopefully they sell it somewhere near by ..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 05:57:34 AM by mo »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: here i come :)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 08:15:24 AM »
WOW, great to have you here dear brother have always enjoyed your sincere and genuine posts and in general positive flowing energy.  I might have forgotten to reply to a pm on the aya forum...about the apocrapha and lost books of eden if so my apologies.  I forgot to say I don't know the best addition, somehow I always got the same style of copies. 

Your a terrific candidate for Kambo if there ever was one, I'm extremely excited to see how it works with you and what superpowers it transmits.  I liked on the boka forum how your last experience was so profound that it didn't allow you to divulge, which is quite Bwiti.  But hopefully we can hear how your Kambo experience goes.

Just when I thought this forum was of no use to anyone and maybe I should close it you come by and save the day!  Thanks so much Mo!!!

Please ask away, I am at your service and usually Caiano has even better insights.  The scars will still have the cover of the liquid bandage for about 14 days until it falls off naturally.  My advice for that and with Kambo in general is to be proud and spread the knowledge of what it is.  No matter how weird it seems and looks, IMO Kambo on meridian points and Kambo in general is the greatest advancement in the history of medicine.  I am unabashed at sharing Kambo knowledge, I don't care if it scares people away.  Nowadays it is no uncommon for it to come out the first time I meet someone.  In all honesty it is also my radar to tell who I should get to know better or not. 

I understand the issue with family seeing it and have just treated someone that had the same concern.  I just told him to not hide anything and to be honest ASAP rather than to wait and try to hide it.  Really it is a medicine for all of humanity and in my personal opinion the most sustainable entheogen known to humanity.  So even if someone gets upset at the scars or suddenly thanks your a freak, at least now they know the word Kambo.

Kambo produces a magical synergy with Ayahuasca especially if you do it first thing in the morning and then Aya at night.  Napping all day in between.  It has to be one of my favorite experiences and everytime I do it Kambo reveals it's majesty to me and all the benefits it has to offer come to light.  Also it makes me fearless in the middle of the forest and I have extreme courage to explore my surroundings.  Otherwise sometimes Aya can cause me a bit of paranoia at times.  But with Kambo in close proximity I have a pure love filled adventure. 

Love yah Mo!!!  Always and ever!

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 09:11:54 AM »
what a welcome - thank you!

i went to the pharmacy but they don't know about dragons blood,
i think since i have only two days, i might have to do without it.. i'll be ok.

as for the size/usefulness of the forum, there are only a few people into it so far.
the word has not spread yet. you are one of the pioneers to spread the word!
this is a pioneering forum. maybe the first/one of the first? surely not the last..

maybe it should still stay under the surface?

it feels a little like it is the third wave - you know what i mean? ayahuasca has
been around the longest, the first wave. then came iboga, the second wave.
and only recently kambo - the third wave.

these really strong medicines from the forest are spilling over and spreading out.
at their pace - they know what they are doing, who they are calling. i'm sure kambo
will do just fine!

alright - thanks again!

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 09:49:09 AM »
Natural alternatives to dragon's blood are many: your own urine in my opinion is the best method to heal quickly, because you can apply it regularly,  everytime one needs to pee; also is useful the Neem extract, or Magnesium Chloride ( don't touch it with metals !), or Jurema ( !!!), or curcumin from tumeric, or some raw leaves from one of the many antinflammatory plants you could have around, as ribwort ( works wonders and fast on any lesion) ,  or common Salvia, Mint, Mallow etc. ( ... or Cannabis !)
I suggest to use these herbs macerating them previuosly in your mouth to squeeze out the juice: it's easy and quick, and the saliva is a good carrier for the vegetal oils, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and the like.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:07:03 AM by caiano »

Offline mo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 09:17:54 AM »
thank you for that info.
something came in the way, i will not be able to do kambo this weekend.. i have no free/alone time after that in august and have to wait for the next opportunity... well, it is as it is!

Offline Romanesco

• ₳ⱠⱠ ₳ⱤØɄ₦Đ
    ⱧɆ₳ⱠɆⱤ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »
Hello,

@ KIAP, don't close this forum, there is a lot of good posts and lurkers don't always show how useful they find this new forum dedicated to kambo but I think it serves some positive purpose, therefore, it is legit !

Healing will come in the right moment to those who seek it.
Patience, love and intentions always pays off.

Godspeed,

Romanesco

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 07:45:21 AM »
Thanks Ro,
I'll keep it up then.  I need to write more here anyways, mainly I am waiting for other contributions and don't want to have a monopoly of posts on my part.  With all that Kambo has done for me I could do 20 posts a day on it alone.  But that would be overkill and no fun for anyone. 

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 11:14:15 AM »
Dragon blood had no effects on me. Used it a couple times a day for a week or so. 3-4 months later I see no difference between them and the ones I did not use any dragon blood on. And yes, mine seems to be permanent. Can see white scarring starting to appear.

On a bright note. I am working on a new method of administration that does not appear to leave scars. But have to give it a little more time to be sure...
It is just as effective as the traditional way.

And please don't close the forum. There might not be that much posts, but who knows it may pick up speed. It is nice to have a place dedicated to this medicine.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 11:16:40 AM by Dagger »

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »
For the white dots to disappear i had clues (from other people) it needs about 3 years.
Then your method uses some mucose absorbtion: right ?

Offline Dagger

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 04:20:32 PM »
Then your method uses some mucose absorbtion: right ?
No, can do it anywhere on the skin. I'll have to make a post about it.