Author Topic: Locating Meridians  (Read 32481 times)

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Locating Meridians
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »
i would like to deeply thank each and every being that partook in me coming upon the information regarding meridians, i recently made a burn on the pineal point on my left big toe with VERY noticeable visionary effect without kambo. i remembered many very very old dreams from early childhood. thank you all deeply, i now am extremely curious as to how this and other important points on other reflex areas will be effected by plant teachers of various kinds.   

also i was wondering if it is allowed to simply upload databases of charts and diagrams i have been gathering in the weeks since first coming here, i have quite a few regarding specific body areas and many diagrams showing combinations of points that when used together activate various functions.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 09:58:28 PM »
I usually just place links on here to the chart that I would like to refer to.  Pineal point on the left big toe huh?  I will have to throw that point in there next time I do Kambo.  You sayin' that there was an effect from the burn alone without Kambo?  Damn, that must be a powerful point from which something needed to be released...at least for you.

As for pain, I have yet to mind the burns no matter where I put them.  I have burned my ears about 40x and am never bothered by the pain, however I imagine the penis would hurt quite badly :P, but don't plan to go there anytime soon.

My tolerance for physical pain is high, however my threshold for mental and emotional pain is very low, although Kambo seems to be helping a bit.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:53 PM »
i also used nail clippers to cut through the tough top layers of skin present on the bottom of the big toe, doing this with other areas that have tough skin will also likely lead to powerful effects.

i made 4 burns total one on each of the points shown circled here:
(http://www.iama.edu/Graphics/8Extraordinary/YinYangWeiMo.htm)

this image i put together with various internet diagrams of the points (i cannot upload the image now for some reason), to be entirely honest i am not sure at all if any of these 4 points even reach the surface, i also apply saliva before and after each burn, wikipedia claims it contains pain relievers on par with morphine. 

and on these burns i applied peppermint EO before and after as well as a blend of EO for balancing all chakras after and then later lemongrass EO and tangerine EO, lemongrass because it seems to have powerful effects against viruses, infections, and bacteria and tangerine because it is anti-cancerous.
after applying the chakra balancing mix and before the lemongrass and tangerine i also applied pressure to these points as directed on many sites, my impression is that it might have gone much much better with adding the lemongrass and tangerine to the peppermint before the full chakra mix was applied, the lemongrass burned like ... well lets just say A LOT giving me the impression that when applied to fresh burns it highly improves the absorption rate of any compound hitting the spot specifically because of how fast and hard the lemongrass EO was felt i have never experienced anything as strong as that from a single EO from any method before trying this BE VERY CAREFUL those less experienced with the strong effects produced by some oils might be incapacitated at the first open burn application.

since having done this i can now feel the entire beginning to end of each of the 4 channels effected anytime i even slightly move any of the 4 limbs the burns reside on.
considering i am very experienced with heavy intoxication of many forms and that i nearly passed out when the lemongrass entered the burn, i will be looking into possible other locations of application, and trying to find EO tailored to specific meridian channels instead of using a blend intended to balance all 7 main chakras.

not that i did not like the "wave" of intensity that washed over me when the lemongrass hit, in fact for those preferring very strong sensations this is highly advised. only after having tried smaller amounts of lemongrass on unburned skin first of course encase of allergy or other bad reactions it always best to patch test oils.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 10:51:12 PM by peacefull warrior »

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 09:32:57 AM »
Man you're crazy :o, a perfect fit for this site!  Welcome :)

Have you done Kambo yet?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 05:01:19 PM »
Have you done Kambo yet?
...nope lol much shaking and quivering like a leaf i have done since reading all the posts here (:

can you give examples in order of closeness to other medicine journeys with similar "mental pain" to kambo
possibly salvia?
 i have partaken in 5 meo dmt and bufotenin hundreds if not thousands of times, and finds aya made from 5 meo and bufo to be extremely deep visionary experience.

if the mental pain has similar qualities to salvia i have information that may be of great value here, i tried to post it before 3 times my internet crashed when the post was sent 2 of the 3 times it was a page long post ): lol

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 08:03:22 PM »
Others can better answer, especially Kambogahuasca Panacea.  I really don't have that much experience with entheogens, however I do have many experiences with salvia divinorum (extreme amounts out of a gravity bong even) and didn't find there to be any mental anguish at all.  I have seen others flip out, but that plant got along with me just fine, although it was strange to say the least.  I have experienced more pain from psilocybin experiences than any other trip.

I can't compare Kambo to any of these, it is nothing alike.  I almost laughed when you said incapacitated since I pretty much assumed that you hadn't done Kambo yet.  That is being incapacitated (usually).  My brother (who is pretty tough all around) squirmed on the ground purging his guts out and looked up at me and was barely able to say "can I take this off now?"  He was devastated by his one experience with 5 good size dots, but he says he'll do it again.

So my worst suffering has come in the form of precipitated opiate withdrawal and acetaminophen poisining of the liver.  The former was way worse than Kambo and the latter was about the same as a tough Kambo session.  The only difference is with Kambo you know ~ when it is going to come to an end and that helps ease the suffering for me.  My other extreme suffering experiences lasted forever.  The first one I mentioned was 2 days (suicidal type agony) and the second about 8 hours.  Kambo is pretty much over in 20 minutes (at least the worst of it).

You will be alright, just start with 3 dots and do your homework first.  Ask for guidance on these boards and from whatever it is you believe in.  You'll find it rewarding, and although it is intimidating you will make it through no problem.

Hope I didn't scare you away!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
I' afraid you're out of my league so I can't say.  The only one that matches in experience is here named Mary Poppins but he/she won't do Kambo as per no burn policy.  My experise is of course as my name and with medicinal herbs.  I don't really dance on the wild side like that.  I'm actually relatively cautious despite the reputation I've earned as a risk taker.  Everything I do entheogenicslly is well planned out in advance and poured forth with intentions. 

If Kambo calls you'll know.  If not the more for us.  That the frogs keep copulation and reproducing tadpoles night and day.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »
i find it interesting that you say there was no mental anguish from salvia for you, for me i felt like a million elephants were jumping on my chest but the mental anguish came after the hallucinated physical pain left.

my first time taking part in salvia, i was overly adventurous due to much experience with enthoegens.

and so i went right ahead and made salviahusca, actually thats not fair salviahuasca would be a walk in the park compared to the portal-portal i opened that day, no amount of mortal trickery or magic can reverse what was set in motion.

before hand i applied an oil mixture for balancing all chakras on all my chakra points, and took a relatively good dose of prolactin inhibitor.

i smoked a strong aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor with peppermint oil and lemongrass oil and applied both transdermally to throat, third eye, and crown chakras, waited 10 minutes and smoked salvia combined with the ALDH inhibitor and peppermint oil and lemongrass oil. the lemongrass was to temporarily make the bbb more permeable. the peppermint for kappa agonism.

it lasted 12 days, the first 3 at about 75-100% threshold effects the 4-8th days at about 50-75% and 9-12th at about 25-50% threshold effects.

for an individual having their first salvia experience this was.... rather jarring

in fact for months afterwords likely to this day, sitting in the exact spot on the specific coach i was sitting on when it happened makes me progressively more antsy the longer i sit their lol

also ever since that i now get profoundly hallucinogenic effects from mustard, especially if coupled with black pepper, and no i don't mean a lot of both i mean normal amounts you put on a sandwich and interestingly i am able to "divine" information and future events wile meditating after eating mustard alone and even more so when combined with black pepper, its much like a combination of the salvia feeling and a strong cannabis hash experience.

i think it could be extremely good idea for somebody with the means to try seeing if they can get kambo to cycle through the aldehyde system, this could possibly allow one to use extremely small doses of kambo to achieve the same effect and reduce damage to the frog both directly and conservation wise, and it could open up the ability to go much farther with kambo than is known how to go, its possible the natives using this already know of the tricks needed to get this working, its also possible they don't, its also possible it wont work at all, considering the structure of the compounds present in the frogs nectar this is likely possible. considering the natives likely strive to reduce pain and danger to the frog if they DON'T know of this yet, and it is found to work, efforts should be made to bring this information to them. considering stories about natives doing 100 dots in a day you know these guys are craving for the pain and would likely be happy to learn how to extend the supply of nectar much farther than what can be done as is.

also i have found that if you don't touch the hot ember to your skin but rather hold it extremely close 1-5 mm away from the skin and do very slow circles on the spot it will cause the same burns as pushing the ember into the skin, without having to introduce carcinogenic compounds to an open wound. and yes this way the skin still peels off after just like pushing it into the skin, also the burns are much more controlled and less messy running of the wound occurs.

i have noticed something, i don't know how to properly express this but i will try, when i have been using this no-touch method i find the burn is TREMENDOUSLY more painful than sticking the ember into the skin, and it goes a little weird here when using this no-touch way on open burns it seals them shut after careful small slow circles are made but before it closes as the ember is dying it seems like my body is DRINKING the energy from the ember, my scientific mind could only grasp perhaps the heating of the blood, and drawing it to the skin/wound reduces the bodies energy load in having to heat itself because blood rushing to a wound is being heated apon its further circulation improving internal temperature, this may have something in common with northern chinese moxibation to help deal with the cold climate.

its very profound when you notice that, as you hold the ember closer (and do small slow circles) your body drinks the energy from the flame faster and in larger amounts per time interval, and when the ember dies, their is a sort of grief that someone has died that you knew this "energy absorption" may only work with specific meridians the one i was working on when i realized what was happening was SP-4. its funny how at the beginning i was thinking oww this burn is stealing my enjoyment by causing pain and then after a wile i came to understand it was the opposite and i was being given from something offering, and this was not a bad thing. 

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 11:24:01 AM »
i should mention as it seems it could be of value here, i have many times successfully got the aldehyde system to cycle various forms of aya for days or more at a time, this method is extraordinarily powerful tool with witch to extend the supplies of things ordinarily needing to be rationed, and also it allows things normally not strong enough, to be made entheogenic, some of these things ordinarily never thought to be entheogenic, in fact the most profound deepest realization i have come to from all my experience with entheogens is that there is no "entheogens" everything is an entheogen, the ones we call "entheogens" just happen to coincidentally appear to be speaking in a more easily interpretable language from our ordinary perspective.

but further we can go to, it was not coincidence these ordinarily thought of entheogens wished for us to learn of their teachings and the teachings of those we do not consider entheogens, the ones we do not consider enthogens yet, may be unable to so far "reach down and share" or the way in witch they reach down and share is difficult for us to interpret as language to be learned from from our ordinary perspective, and so the ones we consider entheogens may be helpers who are full of so much inconceivable love for everything including their plant brothers and sisters that they feel sorrow for all the endless lessons their brothers and sisters sing out loud, witch seem to be falling on deaf ears, and so maybe they wish to fix this disconnect.

surely, we will likely never come to known the depths of the compassion of plant teachers.

and of course i use the term "plant teacher" out of habit, i by no means confine my pupil-ism to plants. learn from the air itself, if you can imagine it, if you can remember it, if you can experience it, all of everything is to be learned from.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:28:47 AM by peacefull warrior »

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »
Shit man, you are doing circles round me.  It's like a PHD professor trying to teach a kindergartner about physics.  In general I don't know what the bleep you're talking about.  Gonna have to mske you a customized title of some sort.  A pleasure to have you here, I don't remember you from any other forums.  I guess we're lucky...hehe.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »
Hi peacefull warrior,

very interesting post. Could you please explain better to us  the aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor practice and theory ? Perhaps opening a thread for that specific  topic .
Thank you very much.

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 12:22:30 AM »
Hi peacefull warrior,

very interesting post. Could you please explain better to us  the aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitor practice and theory ? Perhaps opening a thread for that specific  topic .
Thank you very much.

(http://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=136.0)

i will be adding more aldehydes to the list tomorrow most likely.

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2012, 02:02:41 PM »
Giovanni uses pain to help locate meridians. He puts pressure on various points around where the meridian should be and asks you where it hurts most. I had my first acukambo experience yesterday and saw clear differences in the effects produced. For the first time, my face swelled up and my skin even turned green at one point.

Offline Xochipilli

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »
i would like to deeply thank each and every being that partook in me coming upon the information regarding meridians, i recently made a burn on the pineal point on my left big toe with VERY noticeable visionary effect without kambo. i remembered many very very old dreams from early childhood.

You got this visionary effect just from burning the point, not even applying kambo to it? I have to try this. I'll be doing iboga for a few days but once thats out of my system, I'm gonna experiment with this pineal gland meridian thing. If the burn alone induces visions, what would a massive burn with kambo do?

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »
OH MY!!! i just made a burn on my heart 7 point and for a few seconds i could see all my meridians as electrical channels along all my body THROUGH my clothes.

i don't do the burns as others, i hold the ember 1-3 mm away from saliva wet skin and wait till the burning pain reaches a peak then i do extremely small slow circles the circles are so small i barely am moving it at all, this concentrates the blood to the area and contains the burn into a confined small point and makes the burn as deep as the large burns you would make by pressing the ember against the skin.