Author Topic: Locating Meridians  (Read 31424 times)

Offline rez_runner

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Locating Meridians
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 10:33:42 PM »

and so i went right ahead and made salviahusca, actually thats not fair salviahuasca would be a walk in the park compared to the portal-portal i opened that day, no amount of mortal trickery or magic can reverse what was set in motion.

it lasted 12 days, the first 3 at about 75-100% threshold effects the 4-8th days at about 50-75% and 9-12th at about 25-50% threshold effects.

for an individual having their first salvia experience this was.... rather jarring

Good god man I would want to shoot myself after the 2nd day probably.  Its because of hardcores like you that make me think I can handle anything now.  Hell it makes me seem like a wuss for not upping the dose half the time I trip

Offline GiantMonkeyTreeFrog

• ꀘꍏꂵꌃꂦ ꉣꋪꍏꉓ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤꂦꈤꍟꋪ
    • View Profile
    • Kambo Community
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2013, 03:48:49 PM »

After reading this thread, I was inspired to try to work with my own meridians.  I was not taught to use Kambo this way, just the general arm or leg application.  This conversation has inspired me to think differently about working with Kambo and I am grateful for the information.

Firstly I used this resource, to locate K8-K9, which was easy enough using some poking around to find the point.  In my case K8 was very tender.

http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/kidney_meridian_graphic

I decided to go with 5 medium sized dots between K8 and K9 and instantly felt a needle like sensation in K8 as the Kambo was applied.  Very strong, as if somebody were sticking a sharp needle in my skin and moving it around.  A few moments later, my entire foot and ankle felt as though there were millions of needles sticking in... these 'millions of needles' subsided after about a minute, leaving just a few very strong points activated, all the way down to my toe.  I realized later that these points did not correspond with the lower K points, so perhaps I activated another meridian?

The experience so far was quite gentle, and it didn't purge; just got very calm, centered, and quiet.  Waves of calm would be replaced with spasms in the body and shaking, most in my right arm/hand... then I would become calm again.

After a few cycles, I decided to burn two more points and placed these in my left arm, continuing some earlier Kambo scars.  These two extra points, I though would take me over the edge and cause me to purge, but nothing.  Just a calm, deep, meditative feeling.  After another 20 minutes, I went lightly to the bathroom, lay down and had a very peaceful rest.

As I mentioned earlier, this the first time I have not purged, in about 40 applications ranging from 6-13 points.  I feel like the medicine went deeper, stayed inside and is still working.  The points on my arm and leg are still 'talking' like the Kambo telegraph, all is well, and I'm grateful to the medicine and for the experience.

Offline peacefull warrior

• ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀʙɪᴛꜱ
    (ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »
"  I realized later that these points did not correspond with the lower K points, so perhaps I activated another meridian? "

usually i find doing anything to 1 meridian effects its paired meridian, often they are paired in two's

(http://www.natural-health-zone.com/meridian-clock.html)

this is an invaluable resource.

"After a few cycles, I decided to burn two more points and placed these in my left arm, continuing some earlier Kambo scars.  These two extra points, I though would take me over the edge and cause me to purge, but nothing.  Just a calm, deep, meditative feeling.  After another 20 minutes, I went lightly to the bathroom, lay down and had a very peaceful rest."

in my experience of non-purge kambo use and kambo snuff i would highly advise you drink lots of water over the next couple days (more than usual) (also let that limb soak in hot salty water at least a few minutes at least twice a day followed by a few minute break and a few minutes in icy cold water with stretching in between, this will highly stimulate lymph flow if you go back and forth between cold and hot gently with stretching and time between one another) and also that you try to do kambo everyday from this point on areas NEAR but not the same zones you hit before until you purge, once you purge then supply a little water every now and then and let yourself recover thoroughly, with lots of water.

you really want to go hard (not large amounts, but instead consistent, patient timed sessions keep trying with time in between each till you purge (ideally in day or two after the non purge session but i would not worry just try to only use points you can manage to get yourself to purge from) with tons of water and gradual kambo to try to get the kambo mobilized out of your body again.

i feel it is fine(still try to avoid though) to have a non-purge session every once in a wile so long as you try to have a kambo session WITH purging as soon as  possible afterwords even if its on another part of the body if you give enough consistent water orally and topically.

and nutrition and lots of steady breathing, relaxing, and stretching of the related tissues between the non-purge and the beginning of the intended purge session you can literally get a sort of kambo-huasca going that is very very transformational sort of rebirth like experience of having become familiar with the frogs communication for a day or so (after non purge kambo use) but then having the frog stand up and walk out of your body through your mouth and end it gives you a very noticeable connection with the fact that this medicine is sentient with this method, even though it is probably not good for you to have non-purge kambo sessions.

when i have done this it was very much like 5-MeO-huasca i have made in the past involving once you come back to earth (baseline), you literally feel like you have been reborn into a new body, very effective medicine.
the only thing i would really advise to recover from non-purge kambo is to make sure you use kambo as you can manage to till you purge within a day or two or whenever you can manage to mobilize the residual flame.

soaking in hot salty water for a bit followed by a break then icy cold water for a wile, can very strongly loosen your body ESPECIALLY if you supply consistent large gradual amounts of water to your system for multiple days and hours before each treatment (and then even more in larger lumps closer to the treatment)

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:20:36 PM by peacefull warrior »