Acu-points & Meridians > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Locating Meridians

(1/7) > >>

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
These two sites especially the first one make it extremely explicit and easy to find meridian points.  I suggest studying it very closely and testing if you have the point right or not by putting pressure on the points with your index finger.  If you have it right you should feel a slightly sharp tinge like sensation which is different from if you do not have the point exactly.  Also of note, Gio seems to go by the meridian lines more so than meridian points unless he is doing it on Auricular Acupuncture in which he seems to use the points.  I personally like doing points if I can on people and myself working with both sides of the body for balance of spiritual/physical and also working on more than one meridian category. 

Some of the terms on this site and other sites will need some deeper study and will further on be looked into at length by myself and hopefully others.  Also of importance for my personally revelations will be to study deeply on the ancient meanings of the biles as noted by the ancient greeks as the humors.  All this is important in being able to identify the nature of purges.  And if one ever times too closely an Ayahuasca session after a Kambo treatment they may want to know what the colors of the rainbow are that are coming out at warp speed. 

This site is a gem in the future I will try my best to bring down the terminology so we lay people can understand...
http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/locations_theory_and_clinical_applications

This one although not nearly as precise also has value in locating points...
http://theamt.com/acu_point_meridian_point_location_chart.htm

*If anyone wants to help I would very much appreciate any assistance as from my treatments with applying on meridian points vrs. not applying to points is nothing short of night and day.  It is a totally different experience for me and those I have treated. 

lightswitchedon:
Have to tried applying to a specific meridian line?  The experience was incredible.  I followed my acupuncturist's advice as to which meridian I should apply it to and he also helped me to accurately locate the meridian line as you know.

It was an incredible experience; very metaphysical.  That meridian line took the medicine to the exact spot that my acupuncturist indicated it should.

I am sure meridian points also have their benefits.

Kambogahuasca Panacea:
Yeah I agree that the meridian lines are necessary in addressing and application.  Also I have had good success at applying to the points and honestly I am starting to feel that addressing several meridian areas on the points in quite a strong modality.  For instance one on liver meridian one on heart and then the parallel.  So far so good.  But really finding the meridian points for me are important to know where the line is.  There is equipment that one can purchase for finding them and even equipment for finding where a person is weak in a meridian (that's what Gio does).  They say you need to be a physician or whatever but I was able to make an order just fine by filling out the other option and then filling in with "Kambo healer".

Here is what I got and will be arriving quite soon...
http://www.lhasaoms.com/Point_Mate_Acu_Locator-44-880-page.html

So far it has worked though looking at charts and then using a stick to prod for an area where the person reveals a tinge like feeling. 

lightswitchedon:
Cool.

mycotheologist:
Can anyone point me to a primer on how kambo relates to meridians. I recently started going to an acupuncturist so I'm pretty fascinated by how it might relate to kambo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version