Author Topic: Locating Meridians  (Read 31421 times)

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Locating Meridians
« on: July 22, 2012, 11:37:20 PM »
These two sites especially the first one make it extremely explicit and easy to find meridian points.  I suggest studying it very closely and testing if you have the point right or not by putting pressure on the points with your index finger.  If you have it right you should feel a slightly sharp tinge like sensation which is different from if you do not have the point exactly.  Also of note, Gio seems to go by the meridian lines more so than meridian points unless he is doing it on Auricular Acupuncture in which he seems to use the points.  I personally like doing points if I can on people and myself working with both sides of the body for balance of spiritual/physical and also working on more than one meridian category. 

Some of the terms on this site and other sites will need some deeper study and will further on be looked into at length by myself and hopefully others.  Also of importance for my personally revelations will be to study deeply on the ancient meanings of the biles as noted by the ancient greeks as the humors.  All this is important in being able to identify the nature of purges.  And if one ever times too closely an Ayahuasca session after a Kambo treatment they may want to know what the colors of the rainbow are that are coming out at warp speed. 

This site is a gem in the future I will try my best to bring down the terminology so we lay people can understand...
http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupuncturepoints/locations_theory_and_clinical_applications

This one although not nearly as precise also has value in locating points...
http://theamt.com/acu_point_meridian_point_location_chart.htm

*If anyone wants to help I would very much appreciate any assistance as from my treatments with applying on meridian points vrs. not applying to points is nothing short of night and day.  It is a totally different experience for me and those I have treated. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Locating Meridians
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 06:00:59 AM »
Have to tried applying to a specific meridian line?  The experience was incredible.  I followed my acupuncturist's advice as to which meridian I should apply it to and he also helped me to accurately locate the meridian line as you know.

It was an incredible experience; very metaphysical.  That meridian line took the medicine to the exact spot that my acupuncturist indicated it should.

I am sure meridian points also have their benefits.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:01 AM »
Yeah I agree that the meridian lines are necessary in addressing and application.  Also I have had good success at applying to the points and honestly I am starting to feel that addressing several meridian areas on the points in quite a strong modality.  For instance one on liver meridian one on heart and then the parallel.  So far so good.  But really finding the meridian points for me are important to know where the line is.  There is equipment that one can purchase for finding them and even equipment for finding where a person is weak in a meridian (that's what Gio does).  They say you need to be a physician or whatever but I was able to make an order just fine by filling out the other option and then filling in with "Kambo healer".

Here is what I got and will be arriving quite soon...
http://www.lhasaoms.com/Point_Mate_Acu_Locator-44-880-page.html

So far it has worked though looking at charts and then using a stick to prod for an area where the person reveals a tinge like feeling. 

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 07:00:40 AM »
Cool.

Offline mycotheologist

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 08:09:04 AM »
Can anyone point me to a primer on how kambo relates to meridians. I recently started going to an acupuncturist so I'm pretty fascinated by how it might relate to kambo.

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 08:17:35 AM »
Can anyone point me to a primer on how kambo relates to meridians. I recently started going to an acupuncturist so I'm pretty fascinated by how it might relate to kambo.
I doubt it exists: i guess it's all empiric stuff.

Offline lightswitchedon

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 01:29:07 PM »
I doubt it exists: i guess it's all empiric stuff.

Oh, it exists.  I experienced it first hand and it was very very real along the kidney meridian.  I have done kambo 3x, however this one on the kidney meridian was special and has relieved some symptoms that I was having in that area.  Ask Giovanni, he has tons of experience with this.

It may not be scientific, but what about entheogens is??

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 01:32:19 PM »
I accept that it works,  but I doubt that "a primer on how kambo relates to meridians" exists.  ;)

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 06:49:27 PM »
Thats what I suspected. This is pretty much unchartered territory. Do you become aware of the meridians whilst on kambo? I'll ask Giovanni about all this when he gets back from holidays and when I meet him in person. In my opinion, this is all science. Real science. Learning from experimentation. Not the dogmatic bullshit that many so called scientists restrict themselves to. I'm a chemistry student and what makes me excel in coming up with new concepts is my ability to think laterally. I have all sorts of ideas for new inventions, I just need to get into a research lab so I can start putting them into practice. You're all pioneers of an unexplored field which I believe holds immense potential and will drive humanity into a whole new paradigm. Soon chemistry will become alchemy again. Al being the Arabic word for God, spirituality and science are part of the same thing. Some day when humanity has reached an adequate level of enlightenment, these two fields will remerge.

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 08:50:23 PM »
It's good and fun to research on your own too.  Although Gio tipped me to where to find the infos, he didn't teach me up close and personal or give fine details, mainly linked books on Auriculor Acupuncture.  With Kambo the ears are even more important than the major meridians.  Gio told me that doing it the Auriculor style was less harsh and far more effective, this statement is an understatement.  It's a freaking miracle.  Gonna open a whole board section on meridians here soon once things settle down for me. 

For now all I can say is search it out on your own on Meridians and Auriculor Acupuncture.  Eventually memorizing the acu points would truly simplify the process.

If you have a real strong interest in Kambo I suggest letting Gio know you'd like to administer it to others.  Then he will consider you his student and you can learn from him rather than just being treated by him.  He demands dedication before he will teach you up close and personal. 

It's true Auriculor Kambo Therapy is the greatest medical discovery of man.  A little secret soon to be brought out little by little to the general public.  Meridian Magic also has it's divine rite but it is not quite as precise as Auriculor.  Note that if you search deeper even the major meridians, each one has it's own purpose.  Not just the meridians but each and every point has a purpose. 

Study, study, study...

the students of healing (Kampo)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampo

Offline mycotheologist

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 03:34:04 PM »
Yeah, once I cure this drowsiness problem (which is a massive hindrance for reading) I'm going to gain an in depth understanding of all this. The acupuncturist I'm seeing at the moment checked my pulse with her fingers and automatically knew all kinds of things that were wrong with me. She knew I had asthma, trouble concentrating, bad short term memory, drowsiness etc. She even knew I grew up beside the sea. She says that people with this particular type of pulse have an energy imbalance. I'm gonna get her to elaborate on that so maybe she'll tell me what meridian to focus on with kambo. I doubt shes even heard of kambo, this all seems to be pretty revolutionary stuff. I definitely will tell this to Gio because I have a strong desire to help others with it because it pains me to see so many people suffering and this futile western medicine system being unable to help them. I instinctively know that Amazonian curanderos have capabilities far beyond what can even be comprehended with ordinary western logic.

When you say auricular kambo, do you mean applying kambo to the ear? I looked up the word and found some pages about auricular acupuncture which focuses on points on the ear.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 03:51:28 PM by mycotheologist »

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 11:39:23 PM »
Yeah Myco,
The ear is the replication of the entire body and seems by far the best place to work via Kambo.  If I got extol it's virtues enough I would but it would only be an inkling compared to the universe of it's benefits. 

Offline avendagold

ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 01:44:10 PM »
Great, this is what I'd been looking for.  I strongly agree that these meridians are worthy of their own section. 

Myco - I'd love to see scientists really focusing on the benefits of entheogens.  And I also agree that with the internet and these forums, we will gradually wake up to a new human consciousness.  I wouldn't have made this statement before, but these forums gave me the courage and knowledge to go through with these healing treatments and it led to me opening my third eye on an Iboga flood.  I'm sure Kambo will lead to its own healing cures as I become more experienced.     

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 02:17:49 PM »
Once I applied Kambo on the heart meridian on the forearm, between HT3 and HT4.
At that time I was not using the acupuncture criteria, it was only to try a different location.

I discovered that some parts of the body are not very suitable for Kambò because that area was a bit more painful than the upper arm or the chest, the skin and the tissues are more sensitive and it remained swollen and sore for a long time.
So be careful...

• ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 05:30:28 PM »
Yes it is true,
For instance I did 7 on the conception meridian running which hurt real bad, the ears hurt the most IMO.  The second worst pain is the inner part of the shoulders to me.