Author Topic: Ibogaine eye dosing  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Buchette

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Ibogaine eye dosing
« on: August 18, 2021, 12:15:05 AM »
Hi everyone, my old account was "peacefull warrior" but I forgot the password so now I'm starting again from scratch.

A couple of years ago I tried putting ibogaine in my eyes to see what the big hype over buchette was all about and the following is my experience:

So I scaled out two piles of ibogaine root bark powder (each pile was 0.1 g)

Then I placed a small mirror directly in front of me at eye level and turned off all the lights in the house and lit a single tea candle.

Then I continued by licking my finger then drying it on a cloth(the powder sticks to your finger better when it's had saliva on it and wiped off)

So then i pressed my index finger down ontop of one of the piles firmly, then I gently pressed the powder into my left eye and rubbed it in a clockwise circle.

Then I slowly and strongly closed my left eye(leaving the right open) I try to make sure once the eye is closed I hold it closed with great eyelid muscle force.

I held it shut for between 1 to 16 seconds then with my fingers I gently and steadily and slowly peeled it open from the top and bottom at the same time.

And as my eye begins to first open I immediately stare directly into my left eye wile closing my right eye.

Then I applied the same to my right eye with the same but opposite sides this time.

Then the experience began, it started with seeing neon pink and purple sparkles falling to the ground from my eyes,

Next I seen a field of different gradients of different green colors then the greens got lighter and lighter untill it gave way to a pich black background with a neon glowing blue diamond in the center.

All of this mirco trip was scrolling down from above like it was drawn on a long sheet of black paper.

When the purple and pink sparkles were falling I had extremely powerfull tears of absolute joy running down my face.

Now whenever I get ibogaine I STRICTLY ONLY put it in my eyes, the experience just works better for me that way.

I would highly recommend anyone who uses ibogaine but has not put it in their eyes to give this a try untill you find the right dose to get tears of joy(they are life changing in the best way it's like tears on your wedding day)

Thanks for reading and I would love to hear other people's experience with taking ibogaine in the eye.

-buchette/peacefull warrior

Offline Buchette

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Ibogaine eye dosing
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2021, 02:03:50 PM »
I forgot to mention as soon as I seen the neon purple and pink sparkles I felt extraordinary full body euphoria that lasted 5-10 minutes.

Viva iboga!
Viva iboga!

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Ibogaine eye dosing
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 09:08:43 AM »
Viva Iboga!