Author Topic: Indicators of the Effectiveness of Future Kambo Treatments?  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Alan3.1415

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Indicators of the Effectiveness of Future Kambo Treatments?
« on: August 13, 2021, 04:41:08 PM »
I posted this question before, but somehow it disappeared.  I hope this question isn't somehow inappropriate. Perhaps it belongs in this discussion page?

Q. If a person has had one or more treatments with kambo, given the results of these treatments, are there rules of thumb that indicate the likely effectiveness of future kambo treatments?
In other words, what sort of guidance for future kambo treatments is provided by the earlier results a person has had?
When and how can you tell that future kambo treatments either will or will not likely be effective?

Offline ―λlτεrηιτγ-

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
  • Herbalism & Kambo
    • View Profile
    • https://Kambo.me
Re: Indicators of the Effectiveness of Future Kambo Treatments?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 09:05:30 AM »
If a person has had one or more treatments with kambo, given the results of these treatments, are there rules of thumb that indicate the likely effectiveness of future kambo treatments?
In other words, what sort of guidance for future kambo treatments is provided by the earlier results a person has had?
When and how can you tell that future kambo treatments either will or will not likely be effective?

It's basically just a detoxification. You purge, you throw up, the kambo puts the toxins out into the eliminatory channels of the body,
It makes your body want to get everything out. You will have a stronger bowel movement afterwards - more plaque comes out, excrete more out've your urine, stomach bile, when you throw up.

Offline Alan3.1415

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Indicators of the Effectiveness of Future Kambo Treatments?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 12:51:18 PM »
Thank you.