Author Topic: Kambo before Iboga flood and/or after  (Read 6324 times)

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Kambo before Iboga flood and/or after
« on: June 27, 2012, 07:39:43 PM »
Would it be wise or not to give someone maybe a mild Kambo treatment before dosing them with Iboga for a heroin addiction?  This person has done neither before... Or maybe a few days later?  just a question, they probably won't be doing this, though it is an option.
 I am hoping to do a six month follow up flood if I can take some time off work in the next few days, I am definitely going to do Kambo before hand,  I have been doing three dots, last time trying a different area of my leg.  Should I stick with 3 dots before Iboga or do the 5 dots that I was planning on the next time I did Kambo, turns out next time will hopefully be before my flood.  Would it help me recover quicker from the Iboga? Or would doing it afterward help me recover quicker?  I was hoping to have 5 days off from work, and I have very laborious work in unusually high temperatures, I now may only be able to have two days after the flood before i go back to work in the heat.  I am not sure if this is wise but if Kambo helps me recover more quickly I may still go for it.  I guess this is several questions or topics I would appreciate help with.  Thank You!

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
Re: Kambo before Iboga flood and/or after
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:05:48 PM »
Greetings sister,

Would it be wise or not to give someone maybe a mild Kambo treatment before dosing them with Iboga for a heroin addiction?

*1 day before going hard at them.  This sounds ruthless but yes I mean ruthless.  Making sure they purge their guts out like something wretched.  Must be 1 day before.  OK if they have used at 3pm and you do Kambo to them at 9pm.  Then follow with test dose of Iboga.  But it should be a space longer than 6 hours, I'm just saying I have done it when it is only 6 hours and no problems.  Best to aim for heart meridians, either points or just the ones on the shoulder area of the brachial vein.  Not directly on that vein but extremely close.  Yes 5 dots because they need to purge like something severe.  Don't take it easy on them because if done just right it will drastically reduce if not remove their withdrawal symptoms and be something of a miracle. 

This person has done neither before... Or maybe a few days later?
*1 day before followed with a test dose of either 1gr TA or 3.5-4gr RB

*Also for next day will be a great vibe for them to rest serene like because of the way Kambo helped them release.  You will see crazy purge colors from H addicts.  Unreal stuff comes out of them. 

I am hoping to do a six month follow up flood if I can take some time off work in the next few days, I am definitely going to do Kambo before hand,  I have been doing three dots, last time trying a different area of my leg.  Should I stick with 3 dots before Iboga or do the 5 dots that I was planning on the next time I did Kambo, turns out next time will hopefully be before my flood.  Would it help me recover quicker from the Iboga? Or would doing it afterward help me recover quicker?

*Doing it before is the method that Kambo taught me.  Also it told me to wait at least 3 weeks before doing Kambo again in order to let the Iboga completely set firm in the body.  Otherwise the Iboga could get cleansed from the body too.  Best to step it up to 5 now on meridian points and then stay there for your next 3-7 ventures depending on how you deal with it.  It should help you recover better for your flood but I say could because it also makes you far more receptive to the Iboga so it will also work more fluidly with you.  So in effect the Iboga packs more of an effective/affective punch to your system.  You don't have to do it to your leg, whichever meridians you need to work on or heal from.  Indigenous peoples do it to their legs but on careful analysis on the videos I have seen they seem to naturally know meridians too. 

I was hoping to have 5 days off from work, and I have very laborious work in unusually high temperatures, I now may only be able to have two days after the flood before i go back to work in the heat.  I am not sure if this is wise but if Kambo helps me recover more quickly I may still go for it.  I guess this is several questions or topics I would appreciate help with.  Thank You!

I picked up this Newton Homeopathic remedy for Motion Sickness and it worked wonders for me.  I recovered from 7.7 gr TA and 8 gr RB in 3 days fully...I weigh about 185.   

Please ask more questions if you have them. 

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 07:26:30 PM »
well, I got my first full on Kambo experience...  Is it normal that over 3hrs later my lips and face are still swollen??? Is it okay to go ahead and take my Iboga? should I wait a bit longer... I know you may not see this in time, but  :)

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:53:17 AM »
I would prefer to return to normality before charge the organism with other stuff, but I have no experience with iboga combined to kambò.

Offline lala

• ꀘ꒐ꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꃳꌦ ꀘꋬꂵꃳꄲ
    (꒐ꋊ꒐꓄꒐ꋬ꓄ꏂ꒯)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 04:37:02 PM »
Well I ended up waiting until about 9pm, about 8 hrs after I did the Kambo.   It was a lovely experience.  I did a small flood dose 2.5 at the most.  I felt like it made the trip easier... I was going until around 7 am, slept very well after and woke up feeling amazing.  My first Iboga flood, I kept having these repeating vision, over and over again with no change at all, this time...there would be some puzzle or something I had to solve, the visions would repeat, going backwards to show me every step, and then I would solve it.  I had no visions of myself, nothing to do with my life or situation, it all seemed a bit playful and ridiculous and I laughed a lot at some of the visions I saw.  My open eye visuals were different... I could see people in my room, but this is the first time I have done Iboga at night.   It sort of felt like the Kambo, purified me enough that Iboga just let me have some fun this time...  Highly recommend it!  And most importantly I do not feel weak afterward like I did the first couple of times... though that could just be because I am no longer a methadone addict.   I did feel like I was about to slip up and that this six month follow up was necessary.  WOW.

Offline Kambogahuasca Panacea

• A̷d̷m̷i̷n̷i̷s̷t̷r̷a̷t̷o̷r̷
  • ↼Ȿ♄ꜻϻꜻηĭc⇀ ↽∆ƪc♄εϻĭst⇁
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 08:39:17 PM »
This is monolithic I feel what you have done Lala.  It might seem like a tiny experiment but as far as I know you are the first with the courage to do this on a flood scale.  Now I want to try.  I am quite happy for your success and enjoy the emenation of joy that the experience brought you.

Thanks!