Author Topic: Hey ppl , that´s me  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Nataraj

• Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Hey ppl , that´s me
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
Hi ,
i´m a 49 yers old male , living in Germany
i was rather early attracted by entheogenic substances like LSD , Psilocybin mushrooms
and later also mdma
I never consumed them senselessly but i used them for personal developement and insight .
When i was 22 years i started practicing Yoga and since that days i´m practicing on a daily base .
I know about iboga since i had read claudio naranjo´s Book 20 years ago .
So on some sites about iboga i have red about Kambo .
I think  i am ready for it but i´ll try to avoid hurting my body , maybe eydrops will be right for me ?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:17:50 AM by Nataraj »

Offline avendagold

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
    • View Profile
Re: Hey ppl , that´s me
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 07:22:18 AM »
Hi Nataraj,

I think the point of entheogens is to undergo short term pain for long term gain. 

Avoiding pain and difficulties in life is an easy route that never really leads to true healing.  Think of it like cardiovascular exercise - whilst you are jogging, swimming or cycling, you undergo pain but afterwards you gain in so many ways that give you a healthy and happy life.

Offline JaguarIX

• View Profile
Re: Hey ppl , that´s me
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 09:43:20 AM »
I haven't tried Kambo yet but plan on my first time in a few weeks. I thought about taking the easy way out but why? I think the shaman of the Amazon probably know the best way to use this medicine. I just decided to suck it up. I'll be burning the holes in my skin like most others do. I don't have any tattoos yet so I think this will be like my first tattoo. At least when I look it I will know it has significance!