Author Topic: Virechana for Kambo  (Read 5907 times)

Offline Jox

• ᵁˢᵉ ᴷᵃᵐᵇᵒ ᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵃᶜʳᵃᵐᵉⁿᵗ
    ᵒⁿ ᴿᵉᵍᵘˡᵃʳ ᴮᵃˢⁱˢ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Virechana for Kambo
« on: May 01, 2012, 01:16:26 PM »
Hi,

I am using this exotic word, which is purging in Ayurveda. I did it on my own based on the istructions of my friend who did it in a Pancha Karma threatment:

1. you drink 3 big glasses of wather with salt.
2. after 15 minutes you induce with the finger the purge.

I do it few times and it is relativly easy.

My 3 Kambo experiences went this way.

1. I drank 1,5. L of salty water right before burning and placing dots. Two time it went fine: I purged well and easy on my body... BUT 3rd time it didn't go well:

I was dehydrated it seems, so my body was 'absorbing' the water that I assigned for purging. So when I started purging, I had no water to take out, and I was gageing (don't know how to spell it), 4 times, little water coming out.

It was painful and exhaustfull. So next time I will make sure I have enough water in my belly for the process.

I also tried to drink water, but it was too late, it felt like throwing rocks in my body...

Jox

lovelightpower

Re: Virechana for Kambo
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:19:37 PM »
i think 1.5 litres of water is required the first time, then after recovery only 1ltr is needed each time.

an increasing amount of kambo medicine is used each time.

if the water is only just been drank and the kambo is applied quickly, i dont see any way the body could absorb all the water. if you still dry heaving with no vomit, then drink more water... 

Offline caiano

• ɢʟօɮǟʟ
    ʍօɖɛʀǟȶօʀ
  • Called by the medicine(s)
    • View Profile
Re: Virechana for Kambo
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:46:30 AM »
I think salt is not a good companion for these forest medicines .